Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 10-22-2005, 09:27 PM   #1
IncubusMan999
*your ad here*
 
IncubusMan999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: in your cereal boxes. Beware when you reach for your cornflakes
To the Australians out there

I am starting a thread for onyl Australians to post their classifications, there are too many americans and/or englishmen around here.
Anyway, i am looking for a singer/rhythm guitarist for my 3rd band. Anyone from age 14 onwards would be appreciated. Thank you for your time. We live in Baulkham Hils by the way. Sydney, Australia
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar


DARK RED TEAM
IncubusMan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 06:07 AM   #2
Mr.Moss
Pink Bows
 
Mr.Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I Live Under Your Bed...Oh Yes
How Bout East side of Melbourne, anyone?
Mr.Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 06:28 AM   #3
pixi3
Registered User
 
pixi3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
im in east melbourne, what kind of music
pixi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 08:01 PM   #4
musk
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Gold Coast Australia
Im on the Gold Coast... been playing since feb, starting to write some acoustic stuff.. and also some rythym on my electric.. anyone want to jam? write some stuff, maybe form a band??
musk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 04:55 AM   #5
Cub
worst person on UG
 
Cub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: wollongong
does anyone live in Wollongong?
__________________
are there any horse socks? is anyone listening to me?
Cub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 05:23 AM   #6
hendrix1194
UG Freak
 
hendrix1194's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Hanger 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusMan999
I am starting a thread for onyl Australians to post their classifications, there are too many americans and/or englishmen around here.
Anyway, i am looking for a singer/rhythm guitarist for my 3rd band. Anyone from age 14 onwards would be appreciated. Thank you for your time. We live in Baulkham Hils by the way. Sydney, Australia


You wouldnt happen to know Adain Durie would you?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperAnalytical
Because we all know grandmas have ballsacks


Co-founder of the 'undecided on a name but are aussie regardless' club. PM me, joel_grieve or bradbradbrad to join.
hendrix1194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:46 PM   #7
bigtimmy
ur bullets cannot stop me
 
bigtimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: melbourne, australia
mad. i need a drummer for a rock/metal band thats in process of forming. they have to be commited though as we would like to gig someday. i live in the northern western suburbs of Victoria and so does the other members
__________________
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
bigtimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 09:49 PM   #8
IncubusMan999
*your ad here*
 
IncubusMan999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: in your cereal boxes. Beware when you reach for your cornflakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix1194
You wouldnt happen to know Adain Durie would you?


no why do you say that? im just sayin that because everything is american, and im looking for a singer and they are all californian or new yorkers
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar


DARK RED TEAM
IncubusMan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 07:03 PM   #9
Bakubon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Anyone live near between weribee and newport? I'm a guitarist looking to jam or join a band with someone.
Bakubon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 01:25 PM   #10
incumayer_oz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Hey guys cool thread - why didnt i think of that?!

incubus, powderfinger, audioslave, elephantmojo, 67special, etc..

Seeking to form originals band based on the above influences. Im a well-travelled 21 year old guitarist of 15 years and have 4 years performing and recording experience. An easy going muzo with extensive skills and CONNECTIONS (i do realise they all say that but screw 'em i actually do)
looking to bring serious like minded muzo's together for a soon to be professional touring band.

Seeking: Drummer, Bass, and vocalist/lyricist (in the BRISBANE or SUNNY COAST area)

Like-minded muzo's with passion and great ability only please!

Cheers
incumayer_oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 10:16 PM   #11
hendrix1194
UG Freak
 
hendrix1194's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Hanger 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusMan999
no why do you say that? im just sayin that because everything is american, and im looking for a singer and they are all californian or new yorkers



I asked because i know a bloke named aden durie whos from balkalm hills, im living in sydney atm so yeah.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperAnalytical
Because we all know grandmas have ballsacks


Co-founder of the 'undecided on a name but are aussie regardless' club. PM me, joel_grieve or bradbradbrad to join.
hendrix1194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 02:55 AM   #12
Broksta
Registered User
 
Broksta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: behind your ear!!
Hey Aussies is there any singers preferebly 14 years and up living in the Newcastle area in NSW? Cause im looking for a lead singer for a heavy metal band, not goth, not punk, but a versitle metal band. You could get away with being goth...... The band is in need of a singer after the last one was kicked out for being a fag....... not literaly a fag but u kno..... ThAnKs!
Broksta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 03:27 AM   #13
incumayer_oz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Quote:
does anyone live in Wollongong?


try this link cub - http://www.wollongongmusicscene.com/
incumayer_oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 03:35 AM   #14
jammymanny
Registered User
 
jammymanny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
hello i play rythm and sing in two bands atm and i like all music as long as its not emo i live near manly and yeah
jammymanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 05:31 AM   #15
risingtide
Registered User
 
risingtide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Hey I live in Adelaide and am looking to join or form a band. Im 16 years old and would be happy to be lead vocals or guitarist.
Thanks
risingtide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 12:14 AM   #16
IncubusMan999
*your ad here*
 
IncubusMan999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: in your cereal boxes. Beware when you reach for your cornflakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix1194
I asked because i know a bloke named aden durie whos from balkalm hills, im living in sydney atm so yeah.


ohhh right, does he play guitar or sing, good? thatd be great if he did. btw where are you at?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar


DARK RED TEAM
IncubusMan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 09:33 PM   #17
Master Shake
Good milk gone Bad
 
Master Shake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow on the Dark Side of the Moon
Is there anyone from WA??
__________________
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Quote:
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
Master Shake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 03:08 AM   #18
demez
R.I.P. Ronald Scott
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: downunder
is anyone from bendigo on this site??
demez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:59 AM   #19
rubbles
UG no.1 rubbles!!
 
rubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: somewhere near toilet bowl land!!
Anybody in ACT wana make a band... ??
im 16.. and lead guitarist..
Wanting to do originals and a bit of cover..
planning to get gigs in pubs or wherever..
__________________
i wana eat i wana sleep... guitars?? who cares!!
rubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 05:23 AM   #20
jake07
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
yea im 16 and in east melbourne too and play guitar
jake07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:29 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.