Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 09-02-2011, 03:12 AM   #1341
YetAnotherMuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dix_Fix
Has anyone ever really had this thread work for them I have been here 5 years without a nibble.

Springwood NSW want to jam with like minded old fart, no min age or max age , just want to jam with another human instead of my computer.

Yep, got a whole band up and running through here once. Broke up after a couple years, but it was a good run. I jam with the TS on a pretty regular basis. You just gotta keep talking to people and use other sites as well.

It's not really in your favour that most of the people on this site are younger guys, they probably feel a bit intimidated playing with somebody older. Hell I'm 20 and i'm probably older than the average user. Also Springwood, putting it out there not the most central location.

Good luck with your search though, post some classifieds on musolist and gumtree and stuff.
YetAnotherMuso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:16 PM   #1342
kenan6346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dix_Fix
Has anyone ever really had this thread work for them I have been here 5 years without a nibble.

Springwood NSW want to jam with like minded old fart, no min age or max age , just want to jam with another human instead of my computer.

The Blue Mountains are just such a trek from Sydney, or else I'd be right out there I think I may have even replied to one of your posts before a few months ago with the same message; it's just too far away for me to commute. Even if I were to go every week, it's at least a 3 or 4 hour round trip from where I am, and with petrol prices these days...well, you know...

Advertising again: 19 y/o guitarist and singer looking for someone to jam with. Hard rock and metal, but I'm pretty open. Anywhere from North Shore to Inner West Sydney (not out as far as Strathfield and the rest, because it's a hike and a half).

Influences: Type O Negative; Acid Bath; Mastodon; Warning; &c. - a lot of heavy but melodic doom and heavy metal.

I have a clean voice. I had classical training in high school (trying to keep a 'groovy' rock in there) but haven't had any singing lessons for the last year; still, I'm prepared to do some singing, and I'm a decent guitar player (albeit a little bit out of practice because of my studies at university).

Almost completely free throughout the latter third of November, all of December, and the first two-thirds of January. I don't go on UG that much anymore, but I just checked my settings and I should be receiving PM notifications by email. I'll try and keep my eye on this thread for the next few weeks, otherwise I'm open to PM.

Last edited by kenan6346 : 10-30-2011 at 04:05 AM.
kenan6346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:42 AM   #1343
seeneyj
Mr Sunglasses

Location: A place where people with unbuttoned shirts & cool sunnies can roam free.....
VERY IMPORTANT.
Looking for a Bass player from South-west Sydney (Campbelltown/Camden) for massive gigs for over 12,000 people. We are absolutely stuck and can't get someone.
You must be cool to hang out with and proficient on your instrument. PM me if you are keen.

The music is rock with a country edge.

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
seeneyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:37 AM   #1344
jdcapper
Drugged User

G'day,

We're Death Masque, an established Heavy Metal band from Eastern Suburbs in Melbourne.

Our Music - http://www.reverbnation.com/deathmasque

We recently parted with our bassist and so we're now on the look out.

We have our E.P. almost complete and we're having to turn down a gig a week while we're without a bassist, so sooner the better.

We're looking for someone who:
- Is over 18
- Has had gigging experience
- Has Pro gear
- Possible transport to Boronia
- Will put in 110%

If you're interested please don't hesitate to contact us at:
DeathMasque@live.com, Facebook.com/DeathMasque and Reverbnation.com/DeathMasque
jdcapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:36 PM   #1345
Cantplay4penuts

Bass Player
Lives in Penrith Area, Nsw
Gear:
Warwick Corvette 5str
Ampeg Ba115 (100watts, good for smaller venues, has DI line if needed)
Zoom B1x Bass pedal (line out)

Have my P plates
currently 17 Y/o
Employed as a School based apprentice
Interested in: Males Females
Crappy sense of humor ^

Im looking for a Metal band, the music i generally listen to is found here
http://www.youtube.com/user/Disnamesucksass - in "favourites"
Mostly Thrash/Death metal, however i prefer a band in which i wont be required to pick like a mother****er. - I prefer to pick with a pick, i can get a better tone and it is comfortable.

Ive reached a flat spot in playing, and find it boring to play by myself (... bass, that is). None of my friends are into the same music as i am, so it sucks. Im looking for a band to advance my playing, and also have some fun!

Warwick Pro Series Corvette
Hartke HA 3500
Genz Benz LS410

Last edited by Cantplay4penuts : 12-04-2011 at 06:17 AM.
Cantplay4penuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:07 AM   #1346
AstheticsOfHate
UG's Chris Storey fan boy

Hey all,

We (Reflections of Ruin) are searching for a replacement as we have parted ways with our current drummer.

We're a 5 piece metalcore outfit from Perth who formed late in 2010, and have since released a 5 track EP, had international air play, supported many amazing bands such as All Shall Perish and Northlane and we are currently getting ready to record a second film clip, and begin our debut albums pre-production. Our influences are in the vein of bands like August Burns Red, As I Lay Dying, Veil of Maya, All Shall Perish etc.

You can hear our music on facebook or Bandcamp
If you are interested in becoming part of the family, you need to:

Have your own transport and license
Be able to jam AT LEAST once a week
Have a good set of equipment
Be willing to pitch in for band expenses
Be dedicated to the band; touring is on the horizon and this means spending a lot of time away from home.
Above all else you need to be a good drummer with creative input, and a sick dude to hang with.

If you think you've got what it takes hit us an e-mail at reflectruin@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you! Cheers!

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
AstheticsOfHate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:50 AM   #1347
Kaptin

G'day everyone,
My name is Stevo and I am currently looking for a second guitarist for my metal band "The Arbitrary Method". We are based on the Central Coast, NSW, Australia, which is about an hour and a half north of Sydney or so.
The Arbitrary Method play a modern style of metal, with synthetic sounds behind it.
If you want a listen, go to this URL: http://www.facebook.com/TheArbitraryMethod
They are rough recordings, and pay no attention to the vocals, as we have a new vocalist who sings in a different style to him (with new lyrics).
If anyone is interested, please email me at stephen.scott91@gmail.com and I will get back to you asap (as I check my emails daily). If you leave a message on here, I may not be so prompt in replying.
Also, we play in Drop A, which would mean anyone interested needs a seven string or at least would need to be willing to play a seven string guitar. We are ready to gig, we just need a second guitarist.
Thanks for all your time,
Stevo.
Old 04-14-2012, 04:28 AM   #1348
BrittXxMusic

On The Gold Coast, newly formed band needs guitarists and bassist. We are really easy going, but commited to the band.
Influences are Def Leppard, Led Zeppelin, Guns N Roses, Queen, Bullet For My Valentine, Slash, Van Halen, Bon Jovi, Cold Chisel, Cinderella, Lita Ford, etc.
If you're interested please let me know! Also, my age is almost 17, and the drummer is 16, so looking for someone whose between the ages of 14-25

My email is brittanymccormack95@gmail.com looking forward to hearing from you!
BrittXxMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:05 AM   #1349
Waylanderau
Thread Killer

Hey all, my band Trinatyde is looking for a new drummer!
We're a metal band based in Brisbane and are fairly well established with an EP and over a year of gigging behind us. We have an album recorded and almost ready for release and need a new drummer to complete our lineup before we get back to gigging.
We play melodic metal with a very small touch of hardcore, and need a drummer with solid skills, pro gear and most importantly pro attitude.
To see more about us or to sample some tunes check our facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Trinatyde
If you want more info or to organise an audition you can either contact me here through PM or email trinatyde@hotmail.com

http://www.facebook.com/Trinatyde

http://www.reverbnation.com/trinatyde

Last edited by Waylanderau : 05-20-2012 at 12:07 AM.
Waylanderau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 11:01 AM   #1350
Cunningham

Hey guys,
My bands called Rocker

We play Hard Rock in the style of Zep, AC/DC, Airbourne; that sort of thing.

anyway im looking for a drummer
up and around the Hastings (Port Macquarie)
Don't give a shit about your age only if you're good

For the Record Im 16 and the Lead guitarist.

if you're interested message me at bradcunningham00@hotmail.com

Cunningham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:46 PM   #1351
boad99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakubon
Anyone live near between weribee and newport? I'm a guitarist looking to jam or join a band with someone.

Hi There

What style of music are you in to??

I ama 45 year old bass player hack

Into 60.s 70,s and 80,s classic rock and also funk, r&b

Live in Werribee
boad99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:00 AM   #1352
daflame

Anybody from Bendigo/Daylesford? 15-ish?
I like most music in between the 60s and the 80s except metal and play guitar and sing.
Not really picky as to genre as long as it has good guitar, though I prefer blues more than anything else.
daflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:28 PM   #1353
Bioskov

yo. anyone in central coast looking for a guitarist/synth producer? i got what you neeeed
Bioskov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:41 AM   #1354
blingforfun

online hip hop jewelry for slae wolesale prices

At blingforfun.com we have the largest selection of the latest styles and trends in the Hiphop Jewelry business. We offer a broad range of items including but not limited to grillz, LCD & LED Dogtags and belt buckles, pendants, bracelets, chains, watches, belt buckles, rings and more! while others only offer a small selection of wholesale hip hop products

world’s largest hip hop jewelry retailer. blingforfun was , past 22 year and has grown to be the leading website for hip hop gear specializing in jewelry, accessories, shoes, & clothing. We are also the only hip hop jewelry website to offer exclusive custom made micro pave hip hop jewelry at competitive prices, so now you can sport a unique piece of jewelry (pendant, ring, bracelet, or chain) that NOBODY else will have (your own name, logo, or virtually any custom designed jewelry) at prices you can afford.Our wide selection of hip hop jewelry includes watches, bracelets, earrings, chains, pendants, rings, and removable gold teeth grillz (offered in real gold & fake gold, real diamonds & fake diamonds).

Bling-bling hip hop iced out belt buckles are made from the molds of genuine fine jewelry and are crafted with care and precision. Real diamond CZ stones in clear color represent King Ice's highest quality of buckles. Our jewelry designed these buckle to make a big and bold statement. They are large and heavy. Our buckles are plated with thick coats of black ion, sterling silver or 24k gold to create the exact same look as sold silver and gold jewelry. Please feel free to browse our different sections to see a variety of all the latest styles.

Fill your Mom's heart with love, hope & dreams by presenting her with this uniquely engraved heart jewelry box. Our Personalized Jewelry Box makes a fabulous Personalized Mother's Day Gift for Her. Don't forget this Personalized Mother's Day Gift is a perfect great gift for Mom or Grandma. The bride & groom will love this as a Personalized Wedding or Anniversary Gift.

Our Personalized Heart Silver Jewelry Box is a heart shaped jewelry box with a bright silver-plated removable top and bottom. Inside of the heart features a soft, blue felt to protect your precious jewelry. Measures 3 1/2"L x 3 1/2"W x 1 1/2"H. Engraved Jewelry Box includes FREE Personalization! Personalize your Heart Jewelry Box with any name title or name and a two line custom message.

BlingforFun.com
1031 S. Los Angeles St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
USA

Sales Person: Mr Roger, Ms Lily & Mr. Rudy
Email Enquiry: sales@blingforfun.com
Phone Enquiry: (1) 213 745 8088
blingforfun is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: