Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Original Recordings
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 08-17-2014, 06:10 PM   #1
Meteoriot

The Unnamed Metal Song

This is only my 3rd attempt at songwriting and recording but I am pleased with the results. The title says 'awesome' but that is only by my own standards and certainly not the by standards of some of the amazing guitar wizardry on here and youtube. I am not big headed. In fact quite the opposite so I really would like your support and I do hope you like it

The slideshow video is basic as I haven't done anything like this beofre but it was made with windows movie maker using a few manipulated images of my own PRS SE Tremonti which I adore.

Advice is always welcome - C4C

I hope you Enjoy \,,/

Meteoriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 06:15 PM   #2
Meteoriot

This will be the last one for a while while I brush up my skills but if you could please leave your comments and support on youtube then I will do the same in return. C4C

Cheers!
Richard
Meteoriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 09:14 PM   #3
aaron aardvark

Meteorite,
I realize this was probably recorded at home, but somehow it had a live feel to it (normally live recordings sound worse, but that's not what I mean here, because audio quality is good....I'm not sure how to put it in words, because I mean it as a compliment in this case). Nothing to gripe about. That was really good! Don't know what else to say. I would give you a like (or whatever it is on youtube), but it is almost impossible for me to post anything on youtube; it's a long story; believe me I've tried posting on youtube before).

Since you made the offer, and you already commented on my two latest songs, perhaps you could review some music of mine that you haven't commented on yet.

Here is my link:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1650867

Last edited by aaron aardvark : 08-17-2014 at 09:20 PM.
aaron aardvark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 11:11 PM   #4
stefan_771
More metal than you

That is awesome. Really dig the tone
stefan_771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 12:49 AM   #5
Bleak
I Don't Even...

I have to agree that it has a really good sounding "live" sound. Maybe not what you were going for, but I could see this arrangement being used in an old SNES Megaman X game. Really enjoy it, m'friend! You've got a good amount of skill here, way more than I could ever wish to have!

Have a listen to mine and let me know what you think!

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...53#post32888253

I sound like an angry Yoda...is that a good thing...or a bad thing? lol
Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 02:30 AM   #6
isaimeph

I can hear the type of song you wanted and well sir, you totally made a good one.

I can already imagine the vocals on it. The good thing is that it can be a wide range of vocals; from Ozzy's old singing to Rage agaisnt the machine style. Its neat (:

A advice with the guitars. Double track them!
If you dont know how just pm me or google it
Its pretty simple

heres my link: https://soundcloud.com/isa-cw/el-arsonista-1
isaimeph is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: