Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Original Recordings
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 09-29-2012, 08:03 AM   #401
fc89konkari
UG Addict

I'm looking for someone to do VOCALS AND BASS for one of my metal tracks, very similar style to this one:

It's not that one, but very similar in style. If you can do both bass and vocals, that's great! If only vocals, thats ok too, but no bass only because then I'll just finish the instrumental myself. Vocals should be melodic (singing), but some screaming/grit (I don't know the techniques) would be fine. Sort of like Howard era Killswitch Engage. The song I'm working on hasn't yet been rendered and uploaded, but if you're interested I'll surely do that! Haven't mixed it yet either (to full extent), but I've recorded all of the rhythm guitars and I've got the drums done, so I'll just re-record a few riffs and write/record a solo.

Ideally you'd send me a vocal track and a bass track, both with 2 version: 1 produced (just slam it in) and 1 raw (no post-production). I've never mixed vocals, so the raw one is for practise. The final version would include the one which turned out better (probably yours). Keep in mind I'm not a pro producer, so you'll be committed in being in a not-pro-level track.

Anyone interested?

-Jonathan

EDIT: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS UG VIDEO UPDATE

http://soundcloud.com/joneh
My Youtube channel: /JoonatanH96
fc89konkari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:11 AM   #402
rbouchard47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=52Oq288FDnY#!
rbouchard47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:22 PM   #403
Nitzors

Looking for someone to do vocals on a track of mine. Early In Flames/Dark Tranquillity sounding (vocal wise, not the actual song) if anyone can do that. Though anything could work, it's a melodeath song. Send me a pm!
Nitzors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:42 AM   #404
Samk92

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some melodic vocals to put to my track "Noxalis - The Structure Of The Earth", it is heavily influenced by Tesseract and was looking for something along those lines, but its cool if you want to do what the hell you want with it, i am open to ideas.

If you need the mp3 track off me to do so, send me a P.M. and il send it Via email.

Here is my band page it has the song on there for you guys to listen.
http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/noxalis/

Cheers
Sam - Noxalis

P.S. I also do some pretty bad ass metal drums if any guitarists need me to lay some drums on a track you have recorded, i use easy drummer and then further sample the drums for a big professional studio sound, just pm me the details and the song and il get working on it.

Last edited by Samk92 : 11-05-2012 at 07:09 AM.
Samk92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:06 AM   #405
kyle62
Need a dispenser here!

Hey folks, freelance producer/mix engineer here.

I'm looking for a few good tracks to add to my portfolio. If any of you guys get a nice collaborative project going, just give me a shout and I may be able to sort you out with free mixing.

Head honcho at Stubborn Sound!
https://soundcloud.com/stubbornsound
kyle62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:42 AM   #406
JimiBewley

Hey guys!
im planning on doing a "unsigned/local covers" project covering songs of bands from my area where i live that are no longer together
i have 25 songs all of different styles so would be good to work with a few different musicians on the project (ps all songs will have an acoustic section)

ive got 9 heavy metal metalica style songs
5 souther rock/deathcore/hardcore style songs ( its a mixed sound of all 3)
2 acoustic songs
8 hard rock type songs
and 1 metalcore/hard rock style

please mail me if you're interested in helping with any of these songs

guitarist im mainly looking for but if you're a drummer thats fantastic too!

Jimi
JimiBewley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:59 AM   #407
dudsevangelista

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndHasNoEnd
Hmmmm okay I just had an idea:

How about someone to do a sorta versus guitar solo thingy with me?
We get a backing track and record a guitar battle over it, for example one person plays a few bars then lets the other person play a few and so on. I thought that would be pretty cool. It has to be a rock/blues soloing battle though as I cannot shred lol. PM me if you're interested!

im interested to be the counterpart guitarist hit me up at www.youtube.com/titansgrip2012 or www.reverbnation.com/mdudsnhazem
dudsevangelista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:31 AM   #408
musicjaan

Thumbs up

Ankush sharma's new song

My new song....Recorded Professionally

At www.musicjaan.com

Place your songs in composition tab....and let other people hear u....

Submit Your Song
----For Singers----
musicjaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:16 PM   #409
JimiBewley

Hey everyone! im looking for just anyone really,any sort of guitarist - acoustic, metal,rock,folk etc!

im starting a project consisting of 3 vocalsists, and a drummer

but what im doing is planning on collabing with as many different styled guitarists as i can, and for me to give them an outline to help write and record songs for us! and we are going to play the drumless tracks through a PA with practises/performances with the drummer and vocalists playing live! bit of a big project, but its something ive always wanted!

so please, any guitarist interested please pm me asap!

Jimi
JimiBewley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:51 PM   #410
Sleepy__Head
A cornucopia of trivia

Is this thread entirely kaput?

Well, whatever. I'm bored. Nothing doin' in butt****, SY and I feel the need to collab with someone. Predictably enough I play guitar, but I can play a bit of bass, program synths, sing a bit & play keys (badly) as well.

Frankly I feel like doing some wigged out experimental shit, but I'll play country, hell I'll even do jazz if that's what you're into. Actually **** that - no jazz. Anything else - fine.

Drop me a PM if you fancy working on something together.
Sleepy__Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:55 PM   #411
krm27

I'm interested in doing some online collaborating on songs, mostly interested in finding drummer, but maybe more.

I do mainly guitar, so far playing along to beats I create with drum machine. But it suffers from fact that I wind up having the same 8 measure drum sequence over the whole song, which sucks. I am confronted with trying to learn how to create song-length drum sequences with originality that feed the energy of the song, with variation, etc. But honestly rather than doing it all myself, I'd rather collaborate.

In the same boat with bass and keyboards. Have both, can pick out a simple bass line, not too well, and can pick out keyboard / synth chords or notes / arpeggios (also not too well).

I'm thinking I'd rather focus on my guitar ideas and bounce musical ideas off others who think of themselves first and foremost as drummer or keyboardist (or even other instrumentalists, or a vocalist).

For example, I could circulate (or put on a cloud server) a sequence of chord progressions I like for a song (intro, verse, chorusk bridge, outro, etc.) played on guitar using a metronome or simple drum sequence (could out, too, similar to what is posted here on UG for tabs). Probably would add melodic guitar solo over chords it so drummer can get the idea of the overall harmonic feel of song I have in my head. Then the drummer can think what drum sequence would fit it, maybe have some thoughts out how to time / structure song that I have not thought of. He/she could sequence out a song-length drum sequence and share it back with me as a separate track. I'd then rework my guitar parts to better fit the drums, avoid stepping on fills, maybe drummer would leave some open space / silence before song kicks up a notch and I'd work with that. Basically, I'd then get more creative on the harmonic side, nailing down the chord progression in a way that complements what drummer came up with for verse / chorus / etc. If drummer wanted to throw in a solo bit, I could also work around that. And so the song moves forward with a better, organic drum section than what I could come up with myself. That's my hope/wish.

By the same token, if the drummer has a beat / sequence he/she really likes, I could take a stab at feeling the beat and working out a chord progression and melodic line to fit over it.

If we could find a bass player he/she could get both tracks and work out a bass line that is more creative than what I might come up with, or I can just do what I can and keep it simple.

I generally like to write my own lyrics to my songs, as part of creating melodic line, but I'm not the worlds best singer, would be willing to pass duties to a vocalist who could have input in maybe tweaking melodic line / phrasing as they see fit, or even coming up with their own lyrics (if they're better than mine and fit feel of song, I'll toss mine in garbage or save for another project).

This is a general idea how I think this sort of collaboration could work. Maybe set up cloud account for us to use to work together. Well, that's sort of a musical "wish list" for me to find bandmates to play with, if it harmonizes with your musical ideas, let me know.

Oh, optimally, we'd have some similar musical tastes. On the other hand, I do think great things came come, surprisingly, from unusually collaborations (like a rock guitarist working with a rapper, for example). So I'm not wedded to only working with people who like what I like. But, just to fill you in, here's what I mostly dig: Cracker, Dramarama, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Social Distortion, Oingo Boingo, Everclear, Police, U2, Particle, Phish, SCI, Train, Plain White T's, Jack Johnson, Rusted Root, New Order, Run DMC, Beck and generally a lot of classic rock, blues, jazz, classical music, electronica (progressive trance, DnB, dubstep), world music, new flamenco. About the only things I don't do are heavy metal (and anything metal) and country.

If anyone is interested in trying out a collaborative cloud sharing / online music creation experiment along these lines, send me a pm and we'll see if we click. If I get pm's from people I don't click with, but who I think could click together, I will also try to connect you.

Oh, and as I'm new to this, maybe I'm stating the obvious a lot and being dumb / ignorant about seeking bandmates this way. If so, clue me in. No sweat.

I lost my ego long ago,
eventually it found me though,
And while it has been re-attached,
it can often be unlatched,
when criticisms come my way,
so let loose and have your say.

~Ken
krm27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:00 AM   #412
RaiZu

Looking for a vocal, bass and drummer for an international collaboration project.

We're called Fall of Babylon and we sound something like this

https://soundcloud.com/raizu-1/fall...n-shatter-the-1

Priority on this song is for vocals but if you want to write a different bassline or drumtrack just give me a message on soundcloud

Last edited by RaiZu : 02-21-2013 at 12:04 PM.
RaiZu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:11 AM   #413
Joshua1207
Hipster Jesus

Anyone want to write lyrics/do vocals for a couple tracks of mine? I have everything else but vocals/lyrics so if someone wants to help me with some weird experimental indie-rock crap tell me. Some samples of tracks below
https://soundcloud.com/joshua1207/welcome-apathy
https://soundcloud.com/joshua1207/conformity
New Album Melancholic
LIKE MY FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/MockOffMusic
Joshua1207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:41 AM   #414
fazgaz#

not sure if this is really the right place, however. I am looking for someone who could make a video/short for one of my songs.
I would describe my sound as 'Orchestral' and very 'filmy'
if anyone is interested
Please PM' me
fazgaz# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:42 PM   #415
RevileN

I posted a big "official" ad for this in the classifieds section when I started on here a few months ago but didn't want to repeat myself so here goes:

Here's my situation...

I have an album of 8 songs, 3 of which are done. I need a new guitarist/bassist for my other 5 songs. My other guitar guys ended up just having really busy schedules with work, etc. and unfortunately couldn't finish the other songs so this was kind of unexpected.

The genre is experimental metal, a lot of synths and different vocal stylings, from light singing to deep singing to guttural yells and weird raspy screamish vocals. Not "core", but sometimes slightly close to it. However FAR closer to straight up metal, 80's synth rock and just genuinely creepy stuff. No pig squeals, core screams or anything like that (not that I hate core but it just isn't what this is).

All I ask of you is a few things:

1. You must have been playing for at least a few years (know basic music theory, how to play in time, etc.)

2. You don't have to have an expensive guitar but please no $50 knockoff brand pawn shop guitars.

3. You must have a way to record yourself playing and be able to send me the files (must be able to send WAV's of you recording your amp, etc.)

4. You must not be a fundamentalist Christian or fundamentalist Muslim. No "You're going to hell because you don't believe what I believe" a-hole attitudes like that.

5. You must be cool with crazy gory bloody art (because it will accompany the music)

6. You must HAVE TIME to finish the guit and/or bass for 5 songs! I just ask that you get a song a week or every 2 weeks done, which really isn't that bad.

And FINALLY:

7. You must be able to tab out what you make. You don't have to tab every note but I plan on copyrighting this so I will need the written music. I don't care if you use Guitar Pro or write it all on a piece of paper, scan it and send it to me.

My Sample:

Here's an old sample of some of my singing, my new stuff is much MUCH better than this and it was just a quick 1-shot vocal take as opposed to layering of multiple vocals on top of one another, etc. (what I normally do):

https://soundcloud.com/revilernuc

If that link doesn't work then type in "RevilerNuke" into Soundcloud's search.

That's all. I'd also prefer you be 18 or older but will make rare exceptions. Other than that I don't care about your age, race, sexual orientation or whatever.

If interested pm me or RevilerZombie and that's at Yahoo so email me.

Last edited by RevileN : 04-11-2013 at 06:45 PM.
RevileN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:36 PM   #416
Samk92

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiZu
Looking for a vocal, bass and drummer for an international collaboration project.

We're called Fall of Babylon and we sound something like this

https://soundcloud.com/raizu-1/fall...n-shatter-the-1

Priority on this song is for vocals but if you want to write a different bassline or drumtrack just give me a message on soundcloud

This song blew me away, awesome song, awesome production.

I am a fan \m/
Samk92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:41 AM   #417
westley23j

i have a bunch of tracks if someone would like to add some lyrics/bass/ whatever. if you are interested and it turns into a cool vibe, i wouldnt rule out the idea of a full blown online project.... PM me if youre interested.

http://www.reverbnation.com/EsteemedCohorts
westley23j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:16 PM   #418
realitysux78

Hey
me and a couple of guys started this online project and we only lack vocals

we have just finished our first track
here is the link
https://soundcloud.com/jim-rood/rls-master-1

looking for a acacia strain-bermuda kind of vocals ,dont have a problem with some clean singing too as long as they r second to the brutal stuff

any1 interested pm me
realitysux78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:24 PM   #419
abg mat

hi, im bassist and guitarist,/ would like to make a demo. music style smashing pumpkin/radiohead/weezer/the vines and/or psychedelic rock thing.. pm me if u interested in crossover band project,..
abg mat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:14 PM   #420
streethk

Talking My Solo Guitaring videos

Hey, check out my guitaring videos. They might be of interest to you guys. I am very influenced by the guitaring style of the 80s

Advance solo and licks demonstration

'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApAmvyb9wZY'

Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing Cover

'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-UQiKtD9cg'

Own Composition - Last Forever

'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdkpW16pKAs'

Van Halen Semi - Eruption Cover

'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmZIEX1DPOM'

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks....n Rock On

Last edited by streethk : 10-08-2013 at 04:18 PM.
streethk is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: