Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Original Recordings
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-06-2006, 05:39 PM   #81
Orophin

I play everythin and record it well! Wud like to do a song or 2 with a good artist with decent ideas and decent recording ability and understanding

samples of my work http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...ad.php?t=479397 new song
Old 12-06-2006, 07:46 PM   #82
That_Pink_Queen
My Avatar Kills Fascists!

^I'm up for something if you wanna!
Old 12-06-2006, 09:14 PM   #83
karlh07
el oso de muerte

I've got a backing track that just needs vocals:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...endid=113990822
karlh07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 10:11 AM   #84
Krabben

I've got an idea for a song, I think it's going to be an instrumental. It's not quite finished and only 2minutes at the moment, I just want to hear what it sounds like with some drums.
I Think the song is pretty much the same tempo, but It might be a little bit off, but I don't think so. If it is anyway you could just record a drumtrack you think would fit, and then I'll just record it over again.

http://home.no/oisang/R09_0004.MP3
Anyone care to help?
Old 12-30-2006, 11:46 PM   #85
guitar guy 6006
My name is Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krabben
I've got an idea for a song, I think it's going to be an instrumental. It's not quite finished and only 2minutes at the moment, I just want to hear what it sounds like with some drums.
I Think the song is pretty much the same tempo, but It might be a little bit off, but I don't think so. If it is anyway you could just record a drumtrack you think would fit, and then I'll just record it over again.

http://home.no/oisang/R09_0004.MP3
Anyone care to help?

i'll do it

if you have any ideas for what you want me to do then pm me, if not ill just send you a bunch of ideas i could have for it yeah

but i only have one mic it's alright quality but not if it is anything serious, and my hi-hat is really pretty crappy sounding but i'll still send you stuff and if you like it then take it, if not then don't.

]
guitar guy 6006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:49 AM   #86
Orophin

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Pink_Queen
^I'm up for something if you wanna!

Yeh?? Sounds good. What sort of thing do you have in mind?
Old 01-01-2007, 05:25 PM   #87
Dutch_Apples
UG's Career Advisor

I need a guitarist who is able to do home recording to help me on a project. I live in a college town and most of the guitarists I know are either away or too busy. I would record this myself but my electric is out of order at the moment. This project must finished by the end of the month because there's an important scholarship I am applying for. You MUST have good quality sounding equipment. I can tell the difference.

The project is a children's album, but it sounds modern. The style of music ranges from pop-punk to upbeat pop/acoustic. You will have to read the charts I will send you. There isn't anything too fancy. If you know how to read chord signs and rhythms you are in good shape. These songs are simple and don't have no more than 5 or 6 chords in them.

I can send you the bass, synth, and drum tracks. The vocals haven't been recorded yet. The program I use is Digital Performer, so it can import Pro Tools tracks and wav files.

Reply by sending me a private message on here with your equipment list and sound recordings if possible.

DEADLINE: January 8, 2007

Last edited by Dutch_Apples : 01-01-2007 at 05:31 PM.
Dutch_Apples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 06:01 PM   #88
That_Pink_Queen
My Avatar Kills Fascists!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orophin
Yeh?? Sounds good. What sort of thing do you have in mind?

Nothing really, it just sounds like a fun thing to do.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:50 PM   #89
Freepower
v It's Back! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch_Apples
I need a guitarist who is able to do home recording to help me on a project. I live in a college town and most of the guitarists I know are either away or too busy. I would record this myself but my electric is out of order at the moment. This project must finished by the end of the month because there's an important scholarship I am applying for. You MUST have good quality sounding equipment. I can tell the difference.

The project is a children's album, but it sounds modern. The style of music ranges from pop-punk to upbeat pop/acoustic. You will have to read the charts I will send you. There isn't anything too fancy. If you know how to read chord signs and rhythms you are in good shape. These songs are simple and don't have no more than 5 or 6 chords in them.

I can send you the bass, synth, and drum tracks. The vocals haven't been recorded yet. The program I use is Digital Performer, so it can import Pro Tools tracks and wav files.

Reply by sending me a private message on here with your equipment list and sound recordings if possible.

DEADLINE: January 8, 2007

I would love to help, but have no good equipment, sorry. *shrug* Just letting you know that people noticed your post.
Freepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:28 AM   #90
Feel bad inc.
Ug's Rock Lobster!

Ok well im just looking for some help in creating some songs. Recordings will be good but just helping writing the music is fine. I write lyrics and come up with good ideas for how i want the song to be played but i can never really make anything up. So just anyone who would be willing to work closely with me to help me write some music for a song. I would give you the rights to use the song with your band if you wanted.

Just pm me and we can set up something to talk or watever.
Feel bad inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 04:33 PM   #91
Dzoni

Hi everyone... Right, to get straight to the point:

I want practice at mixing and mastering songs. The problem? I need tracks to mix! I've only had a chance to do that with my band's EP. The result was decent, but I need practice.

So, my question is: does anyone out there have any tracks they'd like mixed for free? I'd need original source tracks, preferably for individual instruments. Now, I know the paranoia bands have of having their music stolen (I know I would!), so what might make things easier is if you have any cover songs recorded, I'd like to have a bash at mixing them. (Original songs are cool, too, but as I said, I understand the unwillingness a band would have to give their own songs to a complete stranger.) I'd send you the finished product, and if you like it, do with it as you will, I don't care - no strings attached. If you don't like it, well, select the file and press the "delete" key...

If you're interested, reply here or send me a PM. I know this is a long shot, but it's worth a try...
Dzoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:51 PM   #92
Ratmlz
Banned

Need a Drummer,or Crappy Keyboardist,Or Both???

i can help write your songs on the drums or keyboard,i can also help write some lyrics,and provide some back-up vocals
Ratmlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:02 AM   #93
elementskater7s

im up for a bluse/guitar battle typ of thing liek on the fisr page
elementskater7s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 06:51 PM   #94
(...)

I'm a bass player. I am up for working on a project that doesn't involve screamy vocals, and is fast paced music.
(...) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:59 PM   #95
Fatt Sorum
UG's Resident Emo

I play Drums/Bass/Guitar and I do vox.

Would anyone like to co-write a song of some sort? - Most genres are ok.

PM me

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
Fatt Sorum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:49 AM   #96
Errx

i would like to co-write a song with someone. I'm 21, I've got good recording equipment, can arrange drums, eletric guitars and bass. however i'm not a good singer, so if you would like to colaberate with me you should be a decent singer.
I work with Cubase BTW.

styles i prefer? Almost everything as long as it not gets too extreme(black, death, grind etc.)

check two om my recorded songs here:
www.myspace.com/thejunkshit

pm me or add me to msn erik_ande_85
Errx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:50 PM   #97
KetchupLad14
UG Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzoni
Hi everyone... Right, to get straight to the point:

I want practice at mixing and mastering songs. The problem? I need tracks to mix! I've only had a chance to do that with my band's EP. The result was decent, but I need practice.

So, my question is: does anyone out there have any tracks they'd like mixed for free? I'd need original source tracks, preferably for individual instruments. Now, I know the paranoia bands have of having their music stolen (I know I would!), so what might make things easier is if you have any cover songs recorded, I'd like to have a bash at mixing them. (Original songs are cool, too, but as I said, I understand the unwillingness a band would have to give their own songs to a complete stranger.) I'd send you the finished product, and if you like it, do with it as you will, I don't care - no strings attached. If you don't like it, well, select the file and press the "delete" key...

If you're interested, reply here or send me a PM. I know this is a long shot, but it's worth a try...

I just recorded a random funk thing I just thought up and recorded. It's like 2:45, and it's only got 2 guitars and a bass. I recorded it with Audicity and then turned it into an mp3, so the quality is pretty bad. But hey, I've never really recorded so I know almost nothing about it, so it's worth a try. PM me i guess. I'm assuming I'd email it to you.

Last edited by KetchupLad14 : 03-10-2007 at 10:53 PM.
KetchupLad14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 08:04 PM   #98
Adam_G

Looking for a vocalist/writer for some funk rock.
- I need someone willing to lay down a vocal track, with some lyrics. Neither your lyrics or vocals need to be complicated. Any vocals style, including rapping would suit, I don't mind what you decide.
- http://www.myspace.com/asktheaxis
- If ANYONE is interested, and at the moment I'll run with anyone that has the interest, PM me.
Adam_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:37 PM   #99
player o slayer

if anyone is interested in doing some slayer covers im your guy.ik a whole shit ton of slayer but only a few of thier solos. i pretty much know all of hannemans parts in dead skin mask raining blood jesus saves and seasons in the abyyss. lemme know if your interested.
player o slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 08:17 AM   #100
nodtomc
UG Newbie

im a rhythm/lead guitarist. 1 1/2 years experience and i'm fairly good. i can't sing. if anyone's interested, PM me please.
nodtomc is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: