Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Tabs & Chords
User Name  
Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 11-04-2005, 12:31 AM   #1
phpn00bf4life
Why give up?

Crit PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crit For Crit

Code:
Intro: Bass: g:9---9---9--------------------------- d:--7---9---7-9-7--------------------- a:------------------------------------ e:------------------------------------ Rythem Guitar Hops In: E(x4) Bass: g:9---9---9---9----------------------- d:--7---7---7---7--------------------- a:------------------------------------ e:------------------------------------ Am(x4) Bass: g:------------------------------------ d:7-9-7-9----------------------------- a:------------------------------------ e:------------------------------------ C#(x2) g:9---9------------------------------- d:--9---9----------------------------- a:------------------------------------ e:------------------------------------ !~~--------GUITAR 1 RIFFS--------~~! Verse: E Am Bm e:------------------|------------------|------------------ b:--7----5----------|------------------|------------------ g:9---7-------------|--5---------------|----7------------- d:------------------|7---5-5-9---------|-9----7-7-9------- a:------------------|------------------|------------------ e:------------------|------------------|------------------ Chorus: E Am Bm C# e:------------------|------------------|------------------|-------------------- b:----7-5-7-5-------|------------------|------------------|-------------------- g:--4---------------|------------------|------------------|-------------------- d:2-----------------|------------------|---6-9------------|11----9-8-9-8-6----- a:------------------|---7--------------|-4----------------|---11--------------- e:------------------|-5----------------|------------------|-------------------- !~~--------END GUITAR 1 RIFFS--------~~! !~~--------BASS RIFFS--------~~! C# Am Bm E g:|9----|----|--7-|9---| d:|--9--|7-9-|9---|--7-| a:|-----|----|----|----| e:|-----|----|----|----| !~~--------END BASS RIFFS--------~~! E When school is done, Am I'm just gonna have fun, Bm Me with you tonight E It's so alright Am Let's hold true to love [ -- Hold Love till 6th syallable-- ] Bm With the summer above E Can't wait for summer days now C# Hold on too me as we go Am Bm We'll drive, we'll drive away E My klick and I Am Don't know why Bm I see me and you E Holding hands being true Am I can't wait for summer to come Bm I hope it last too long Full Band: Ohhhhh E Can't wait for summer days now C# Hold on too me as we go Am Bm We'll drive, we'll drive away Outro: We'll drive so far We'll drive so far (Full band comes in after 2nd time, repeat to fade)

It's got lyrics mixed into! I'd like to know what you think?
phpn00bf4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 12:36 AM   #2
HazeD
Banned

id have to hear it, i have no idea what your flow is. you didnt add a tempo. sorry man, nice tabbing thou
HazeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 12:37 AM   #3
HazeD
Banned

from what im seeing, your not matchin your notes. the verse when in the key of E, what ur playing isnt in E it goes from A to D 4x.
Old 11-04-2005, 12:47 AM   #4
phpn00bf4life
Why give up?

HuH.

K no0b question:

What would be in the key of E? Help explain how to determine what is in key of a certain note? I tried to stay in key but I guess I didn't.
Old 11-04-2005, 12:52 AM   #5
HazeD
Banned

its aight man, i hope it doesnt sound like im coming down on you lol. there are scales you should learn to stay in key. see your 1st part thats in E 4x. the notes your playing arent going to match the E ur rhthm guitar plays. just goto google or yahoo and type bass scales, and find a scale that u feel comfortable with and check out the key of e
Old 11-04-2005, 12:54 AM   #6
phpn00bf4life
Why give up?

Okay thanks!
Old 11-06-2005, 09:41 PM   #7
S2-GreenDay-S2
UG Newbie

The lyrics suck, but the guitar part is okay.
So anyway, I let my friend hear it today, which is about 2 months later from when I showed it to Joey, and he told me "Duuude, you stole this from Joey, this is Joey's song maaaan, he let me listen to it on his ipod..."
S2-GreenDay-S2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread: