Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Tabs & Chords
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-08-2005, 12:54 AM   #1
Sinncere

"the morning after"

This is the 7th installment to my "Kiwi Anthology" series in acoustic. I tabbed it out in Guitar Pro, so you'll need the program to play back the file I attached. But below is the tab for it for the no-Guitar Pro folks. However, the entire thing is not done with just one time signature, so having Guitar Pro really helps to see which sections use which time signatures.

Note the Repeat Open and Repeat Close sections and how many times to repeat the indicated sections.

Have fun, it's pretty easy!

Code:
Sinncere E||--2----3----5----||---7----------7----5----|--------5----3----------| B||-----------------||--------0---------------|--0---------------0-----| G||-----------------||*----------0------------|-----0---------------0--| D||--2----2----3----||*--6---------------3----|-------------2----------| A||-----------------||------------------------|------------------------| E||-----------------||------------------------|------------------------| --3----2----------2----|--0-------------0--2----|--------2----0----------| ------------0----------|----------0-------------|--0------------------0--| ---------------0-------|-------0-----0----------|-----0------------0-----| -------2---------------|--2----------------2----|-------------2----------| -----------------------|------------------------|------------------------| -----------------------|------------------------|------------------------| 3x -----0--2----3----2-----||---0----------0----3----|--------3----2----------| ------------------------||--------0---------------|--0---------------0-----| --0--------------------*||*----------4------------|-----4---------------4--| --------2----2----2----*||*--2---------------2----|-------------0----------| ------------------------||------------------------|------------------------| ------------------------||------------------------|------------------------| 3x --2----0----0----0-----||---0----------0----3----|--------3----2----------| -----------------------||--------1---------------|--1------------------0--| ----------------------*||*----------0------------|-----0------------0-----| -------0----2----0----*||*--3---------------3----|-------------2----------| -----------------------||------------------------|------------------------| -----------------------||------------------------|------------------------| 3x -----2--3----2-----||--0----2----3----5----||---7----------7----5----| -------------------||----------------------||--------0---------------| --0---------------*||----------------------||*----------0------------| --------2----2----*||--2----2----2----3----||*--6---------------3----| -------------------||----------------------||------------------------| -------------------||----------------------||------------------------| --------5----3----------|--3----2----------2----|--0-------------0--2----| --0---------------0-----|------------0----------|----------0-------------| -----0---------------0--|---------------0-------|-------0-----0----------| -------------2----------|-------2---------------|--2----------------2----| ------------------------|-----------------------|------------------------| ------------------------|-----------------------|------------------------| 2x --------2----0----------|-----0--2----3----2-----||--0----------------|| --0------------------0--|------------------------||--0----------------|| -----0------------0-----|--0--------------------*||--0----------------|| -------------2----------|--------2----2----2----*||--2----------------|| ------------------------|------------------------||-------------------|| ------------------------|------------------------||-------------------||

EDIT:
I forgot to add the necessary effects on the majority of the notes, which is simply to let the strings ring.
Attached Files
File Type: zip kiwianthologyVII.zip (503 Bytes, 113 views)

Last edited by Sinncere : 11-08-2005 at 02:11 AM.
Sinncere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 11:40 AM   #2
phpn00bf4life
Why give up?

I'm confused, is this your song, or a remake?
phpn00bf4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 12:22 PM   #3
Sinncere

A remake of what? Now I'm confused. You've heard of something that sounds like this one? I'm intrigued.

To answer the question though, it's my song. I wrote it. Along with the rest of songs in the said anthology.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:28 PM   #4
phpn00bf4life
Why give up?

Okay. I thought that perhaps the anthology was some one elses. Okay i'll write up a crit for it then
phpn00bf4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 12:39 PM   #5
Synectics
Registered Offender

Perhaps you're thinking of the song "The Morning After," which Chester Bennington from Linkin Park has written and performed at a few concerts. But these two songs are very different, definitely not a remake. I'll check out your song when I get home
Synectics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 12:49 PM   #6
groove

||---0----------0----3----|--------3----2----------|
||--------0---------------|--0---------------0-----|
||*----------4------------|-----4---------------4--|
||*--2---------------2----|-------------0----------|
||------------------------|------------------------|
||------------------------|------------------------| why the 0 on the B string en the 4 on the G string its souds the same
Behringer Blues Overdrive
Boss Chromatic Tuner TU-2
groove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 01:06 PM   #7
Sinncere

Quote:
Originally Posted by groove
||---0----------0----3----|--------3----2----------|
||--------0---------------|--0---------------0-----|
||*----------4------------|-----4---------------4--|
||*--2---------------2----|-------------0----------|
||------------------------|------------------------|
||------------------------|------------------------| why the 0 on the B string en the 4 on the G string its souds the same

Cause they're both the same notes (B). Pressing the G string on the 4th fret is the B note.

I liked the harmonized/echoing effect of using that sequence, much better than plucking the open B string twice.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:05 PM   #8
groove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinncere
Cause they're both the same notes (B). Pressing the G string on the 4th fret is the B note.

I liked the harmonized/echoing effect of using that sequence, much better than plucking the open B string twice.

like duhh...dude :S
Behringer Blues Overdrive
Boss Chromatic Tuner TU-2
groove is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: