Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Tabs & Chords
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-21-2005, 02:46 PM   #1
RitterB

"Live to Be"

Everyone goes through rough moments in their lives and theres always that certain song that just takes you back and makes you think about different events. The tone of this song just makes me sit and think about things differently, something that I'm workin' on, this is just a little verse riff, eventually I'll turn it into an entire song...Feedback appreciated, thanks...

Code:
Verse e:------------------------------------------------------------------------ B:----3----3-------------3----3-------------3----3------------------------ <-3on3 G:----2h4--4-------------2h4--4-------------0h2--2------------------------ D:-0----------2h4-2--------------2h4-2--------------2h4-2-----------2--0-- A:-------------------4------------------2----------------------2h4-----0-- E:----------------------------------------------------------5------------- 2 1 4

Last edited by RitterB : 11-21-2005 at 08:32 PM.
RitterB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 07:53 PM   #2
societies_worm
I'm a spy

i like it it sounds good nothing to much i can say about it, besides that i cant wait to see what else is coming after this nice job. if you get a chance and if you want take a look at mine.

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=283701

Rate This Thread: