Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 09-15-2007, 01:55 PM   #81
pulxthextrigger

I'm a bass player from Oshkosh, Wisconsin I'm 15 and looking for a emo screamo band I've been playing bass for 3 years now and played in 3 different bands since than if interested let me know.
pulxthextrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:55 PM   #82
hobozach
UG's Irish hobo

Im 15, and im looking for a band to join in the Ozaukee county area of wisconsin.
Music interests go from Metallica(new AND old) Dragonforce, Ozzy, Black Sabbath(duh), Guns n Roses, Alice Cooper, Alice in Chains, The Ramones, Misfits, Foo Fighters, Green Day Buckcherry, Nirvana, so on and so forth.

just lookin for a band that isnt picky with vocals, likes to just kick back, play some music, and not worry music genres and **** and just play the music that comes from the heart and soul, and if u need it i kno a drummer looking to join a band.

If ur interested, my email is zachb_13@hotmail.com

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
hobozach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:01 AM   #83
punks-not-dead

I Live in the Madison area, Im a 21 year old guitarist looking for other muscians to play with, i play alot of white stripes, kings of leon and my morning jacket im very open to many styles of music and just want to play with other people. so let me know.
punks-not-dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 12:13 PM   #84
bpauers
Bryan

hey man i could use a guitarist for a new band im making, im going for probably just a rock band kind of like belleview suite or heavier, i dont care. im really into metal though. only problem is, i dont know how far out youll go for a band. email me.

bpauers@hotmail.com
bpauers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:22 PM   #85
Moose1309

Hey guys. I live in Stevenspoint, WI, and am a 16 yr old drummer/guitarplayer. I can do both quite well. have been playing drums for 6 yrs, and guitar for 5. My last band recently broke up, leaving my singer and me to fend for oursleves. We can harmonize well, as both of us have been in choir for a few years now.Our setlist from our last band included some red hot chillis, everclear, 9 days, CCR, Jimmy Eat World, Bush, and others. We don't do the metal/screamo thing, and are a two for one deal. We will not split. Srry . Looking for a talented and dedicated bassist and guitarist. Two guitars would be fine. We want to start something FOR REAL, build a rep, write some songs, and get paid for doing what we love. PM me, or slip me an e-mail @ kcbaumann@gmail.com if your interested.

P.S. If you are interested in just a singer, i know one looking for a band, so lemme know!

http://www.myspace.com/blacksheepwi

Lynyrd Skynyrd Rocks!

Last edited by Moose1309 : 10-17-2007 at 08:25 PM.
Moose1309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 09:51 PM   #86
GoLur_ThanksLur
Lur

I live in Portage, about 30 miles from Madison. I play electric and acoustic guitar and would really love to get a project going soon, and jamming with new people is always fun ya' know?? I would love to do an acoustic folk/blues type project with someone, I think doing an acoustic project including a bassist would be really cool too. As far as a full band goes, I'd like to play bluesy classic rock type ****, though I'm totally open to more punky and heavy stuff, I just want some cool driven people to play with!! I write a lot of poetry and probably have an album's worth of lyrics in my head, I'm just trying to find the right nucleus of people to jam with. BTW...has anyone ever heard of O.T.I.S?? They're local in the Dells/Portage area, they're awesome, or Underground Day One?? I jam with the guys from OTIS and UD1 and they're quite cool. Any-who, if anyone cares, drop me a line!!
GoLur_ThanksLur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 09:50 PM   #87
hobozach
UG's Irish hobo

dude, no idea where portage is, but i reeeaaaaally need a guitarist right now

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

Old 10-19-2007, 11:51 AM   #88
bpauers
Bryan

dude im getting my license in december so maybe we can start something man. and if your gf's as good as you say she is, that would be awesome, and we could both have that kickass name i came up with haha.
Old 10-19-2007, 07:19 PM   #89
hobozach
UG's Irish hobo

well, if ur gettin ur license in december, suuu-weeeet. im not really sure how good my gf is, cuz i havent seen her play in awhile, its been awhile since i've actually seen her period, cuz of her dumbass parents, but i'll ask her, im sure she'd be more excited than Michael Jackson at an elementary school, cuz shes been lookin herself, PLUS I'd be in a band with my OWN gf, how ****in sweet would that be????

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

Old 02-12-2008, 10:14 PM   #90
Wasted Years

HELLO
I live In Western WI and Like Hard Rock and Heavy Metal
around 16

Last edited by Wasted Years : 03-04-2008 at 10:34 PM.
Wasted Years is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 11:00 PM   #91
tommyroxas

The Wisconsin music scene sucks...
tommyroxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 03:58 PM   #92
gamef1
Str8ballin23JK

Hmm well I'm a acoustic guitarist in the appleton area... I usually just jam with my friends but now me and my friend (ever since he got a drum set) are looking to start a band... Main influences are a mix of Matchbox 20/ Third Eye Blind, Dashboard Confessional, Goo Goo Dolls and Jack Johnson... Looking for a Bassist and Electric Guitarist... I do vox/acoustic guitar and he does drums... So...
gamef1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:21 PM   #93
hobozach
UG's Irish hobo

****...bump!!!!

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

Old 03-30-2008, 01:55 PM   #94
AlexHiltunen1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamef1
Hmm well I'm a acoustic guitarist in the appleton area... I usually just jam with my friends but now me and my friend (ever since he got a drum set) are looking to start a band... Main influences are a mix of Matchbox 20/ Third Eye Blind, Dashboard Confessional, Goo Goo Dolls and Jack Johnson... Looking for a Bassist and Electric Guitarist... I do vox/acoustic guitar and he does drums... So...

Im an Electric Guitarist and I live in green bay and im looking for a band right now. so if you're serious about a band hit me up on my email (preble71@yahoo.com).
AlexHiltunen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:12 AM   #95
E V H 5150
Dream Cruiser

Still looking for people around Rock County, preferably close to Janesville. Need bassist, guitarist, whoever. I don't really care. I want to join/start a band. I might have a drummer. If you live in or near Janesville... send me a message.
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
E V H 5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 06:17 PM   #96
SaintAcoustics9

hey im a vocalist living in the green bay area. I play a little guitar too but mostly rhythm stuff. I like too many different types of music to limit myself to just one genre, which is probably why its so hard to find people to play with. just looking to see who's out there
SaintAcoustics9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:13 PM   #97
aceofbass131
Will I dream, Dave?

Howdy Folks!
Here's the rundown:
Bassist age 20
Elkhorn/Delavan/Lake Geneva area (Southeastern WI)
Full gear- professional grade
Have self and gear transportation.

Looking to make music!
aceofbass131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 07:42 PM   #98
TJBlink42

hey, I will be graduating from THE Ohio State University in June and will promptly be moving to Milwaukee, WI. Since this city is fairly new to me and I don't know many people that are like myself, between the ages of 19 and 25, I am looking for some people that like to play guitar, drums, bass, sing, and write music. What I'm really looking for are people that like to have fun and love pop punk. My big influences are blink182, the starting line, all time low, and acceptance. So if you love those bands as much as I do and are in the Milwaukee area and would like to get in touch and possibly play in the future please email me at: bernander.1@osu.edu or you can message me on here. If you would like to hear some rough acoustic demos or what i've done in the past you can check out www.myspace.com/themidwestmishap.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon,

TJ
TJBlink42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 01:10 PM   #99
Moose1309

Need a (preferably singing) bassist in Stevenspoint. We have paying gigs lined up. Position opens up in early July. Check us out @ www.myspace.com/blacksheepwi (a name change would most likely follow a new member)

http://www.myspace.com/blacksheepwi

Lynyrd Skynyrd Rocks!
Moose1309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 11:05 AM   #100
bpauers
Bryan

Hey I'm 18 and live in West Bend, still looking for a few guys to jam with, and want to get serious and play some shows! email me if interested
together.we.await.the.storm@gmail.com

Rate This Thread: