Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-26-2006, 08:44 PM   #81
RL!
RL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathMetal18
i think the dark prince needs the lay of the fish and chips

hardcore man boobs

p.s. satanism is just as ******ed as christianity

nice one dude..
RL! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 11:56 PM   #82
BigFatSandwich
occasional poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by led zeppelin90
yea i actually think that to but its fun to flame him so yea we are just having fun dude

I know... and it is pretty funny. I was just talking to the people that are actually taking this seriously and are all like, "jesus saves!"

actually, on second thought, I probably shouldn't have said anything... those people are funny too.
Old 06-06-2006, 11:38 PM   #83
NevermorePsalm
Steven Wilson's Hippy

i love you shawn. you provide me with such joy.

Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt own my soul.
NevermorePsalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:57 PM   #84
apocalypse13
<3 Nile and Marty

Location: Member of the "You're Not Good Enough to be in My Club" Club pm drevil814 to join...Pit Ninja #40 something. PM priest.fan. to join Founder of the "Damn those nooblets in the Slash threads" club, PM me to join!!
Seriously kid. Get a grip.

Nobody is insulted by your little "Sausage jockey/ masturbate to Tom Cruise comments." You're the ONLY person on this site that thinks you are clever.

And repeatedly saying that you have a girlfriend and you rail her all the time doesn't make you seem superior to anyone in any way.

Saying everyone's afraid of you at school doesn't make anybody scared of you. I'm not afraid of you and your dumbass satan magic. Most people on here probably aren't. Why would we be afraid of some random idiot on the internet?? Why would some random idiot on the internet try to scare others?? Do you need attention?

As you can see, you've gotten one or two people interested in joining your band. You know why? I do. Even if there was someone on here interested in joining a satanic metal band, they wouldn't want to form it with you. Because YOU are an IMMATURE and ARROGANT ATTENTION WHORE.

All the satanic bands that you look up to have at least one thing different from you. THEY ARE MATURE. If someone said they didn't like their music or told them they didn't agree with their religion, I can GUARANTEE that they wouldn't pop off with some little ''12 year old who just discovered masturbation'' quirp like "G0 beAT oFf 2 aniMalZ LoLZZ." They'd more than likely INGORE THEM. THEY REALIZE THAT NOT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD THINKS LIKE THEY DO! THERE ARE MORE THAN 6 BILLION PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET! YOU HAVE DIVIDED THEM INTO 2 CATEGORIES:

-tr00 satanists \m/\m/\m/ hXcoREZ \m/\m/\m/
-F4gets who like to do d00dtz and whack off to Backstreet Boys

1. There are more than just THOSE TWO TYPES OF PEOPLE!!
2. You probably don't fit into either category anyway!!

Whoever said that you won't succeed in the US or Britan is CORRECT. Satanic bands usually only last in places like Norway, Sweden, Finland, etc. Though you just blew it off like it was absolute blasphemy, it is A FACT. I'M SURE I COULD FIND STATS TO PROVE IT TOO!! MOST TRULY SATANIC BANDS ARE NOT FROM THE USA OR GREAT BRITAN!!

Just give it up kid. Though I realize you're probably going to come back with "LOlZZ, U R TeH ANUS LiCkERZZ!!111OnE1!!!1ELEVeN!!1!" and this is a waste of time, you really just need to give it up because nobody finds you intimidating, insulting, or clever in ANY WAY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join

Last edited by apocalypse13 : 06-07-2006 at 12:04 AM.
apocalypse13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 08:20 AM   #85
haz_uk
UG's Tremonti

the person above deserves a farking medal.
jackson dk2
fender lite ash telecaster
epiphone les paul black beauty

peavey 6505+
marshall 1960a
tc electronic nova system
mark tremonti power wah
keeley modified ts9

haz_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:18 PM   #86
Godly Moose
Please stop banning me :[

Location: What happens when you combine diminished and augmented chords? You get demented chords!
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Boy Shawn
I want to form the mostly UnGodly Band in the land. A fistfull of metal with spells and hexes. Screaming many blasphemies to offend all do gooders. I play guitar, sing and write songs. I am looking for a bass player and somebody who can bang on the skins.
Also one of the band members must have easy access to blood like animal husbandry or butcher. You must be truely committed too Lucifer and if you suffer from epoleptic fits that will be a nice advantage to get the crowd going.

No benders, Christians, Jews, Muslims and Pet Shop Boys need to apply!

In fact Satan's Spawn must be a unified pale white as Lucifer our lord!

That's fine, learn2play.
........../'/.../..../......./\
........('(.......... ~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.
............\..............(
BRO FIST
Godly Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 08:55 PM   #87
DUP3R
Banned

Omg That Kid Is Huge (fat Rofl)
DUP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 01:30 PM   #88
CRUEFAN666
Tommy

Quote:
I want to form the mostly UnGodly Band in the land. A fistfull of metal with spells and hexes. Screaming many blasphemies to offend all do gooders. I play guitar, sing and write songs. I am looking for a bass player and somebody who can bang on the skins.
Also one of the band members must have easy access to blood like animal husbandry or butcher. You must be truely committed too Lucifer and if you suffer from epoleptic fits that will be a nice advantage to get the crowd going.

^ your a ****ing fag
CRUEFAN666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 01:32 PM   #89
CRUEFAN666
Tommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUP3R
Omg That Kid Is Huge (fat Rofl)

**** ya he is the fat walrus
CRUEFAN666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 01:36 PM   #90
eddiehimself
Call me EH, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUEFAN666
^ your a ****ing fag

Stop being homophobic you bender!

Can we please stop talking about this stupid thread! I think weve made a point that this guy is a fat stupid ******.
Old 06-08-2006, 05:58 PM   #91
dyingbreed88

You know what I find interesting. A lot of satanic bands teach hate a cruelty towards those that are different, towards chrisitians and jews and muslims. What the actual teachings of the satanic church is hate everyone else, it's simply don't care. If you want to be a satanist be a true satanist, because right now all this is doing is making you look stupid. Grow up, do a little research. Live your life. Just for information I am a christian and I don't judge your decision if you want to be a satanist, we all come to paths in our life and you took a different one. But if you are going to do something, do it right, don't follow what television shows you or what the confused say. I hate it when Christians go off on a blurb that isn't true, and I hate it when satanists go off on a blurb that isn't true. Read up and do research, find out the truth in what you believe. God loves you, seriously, he doesn't hate you. And the thing is, if you are going to say to say that the Romans and Jews killed our God 2000 years ago, remember the end of the story. By the way, if you ever want to read up a little read THE CASE FOR CHRIST, it's a good book, factual, and it makes you think. BTW...I have read parts of the satanic bible, so I am not totally pulling this out of the blue. God be with you.
dyingbreed88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 06:36 PM   #92
BLSTillDEATH13
UG Metal-Head

"hey mister your a jerk"
~jim gaffigan
Old 06-08-2006, 06:37 PM   #93
BLSTillDEATH13
UG Metal-Head

stay away from the hotttttttttttttttt pocketssssssssssss
Old 06-09-2006, 12:04 AM   #94
BigFatSandwich
occasional poster

stop. taking. this thread. seriously.
Old 06-09-2006, 12:59 AM   #95
apocalypse13
<3 Nile and Marty

Location: Member of the "You're Not Good Enough to be in My Club" Club pm drevil814 to join...Pit Ninja #40 something. PM priest.fan. to join Founder of the "Damn those nooblets in the Slash threads" club, PM me to join!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyingbreed88
By the way, if you ever want to read up a little read THE CASE FOR CHRIST, it's a good book, factual, and it makes you think.

ZOMG, my mom just got that book for my cousin because she wants to get him out of buddhism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
apocalypse13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 02:50 PM   #96
ar73m
Fantastik Pandastik

:lol:

ah that didn't work

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
ar73m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 04:06 PM   #97
CENOKNITE

Exclamation

Quote:

I am a satanist, and I am if You will the God of Black Metal hisself. were the best thing that will ever happen to metal music. I worship Leviathan, the Old Ones, Mormo, Shargaas, the Faeries, the Animals, Hel, Death of Lankmahr, and Arawn, amongst mayhaps others. I have one monstrous voice unsurpassed upon earth or heaven, as well I can play any instrument quite proficiently though I would require some practice time. Further I have written mountains of lyric and may expound upon any relevant genre. I dont necessarily want to play Black Metal per se as it were, as I am fully dedicated to getting as rich as morally possible. why not bigger than ozzy, indeed. Im based now in cali****ia us however i am white as all hells born in buffalo us and hail from Gilan by direct parentage. I am an ardent anglophile if youll pardon the expression, and dream of flooding the hebrides with seas of jehovan blood. a ill jest leave it at that. Very well then, let me know.
Cheers...
The-ray
my email:
CENOKNITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 04:49 PM   #98
CENOKNITE

Ive played plenty o ad&d and the kiss army is going to get more sex than they ever asked for
CENOKNITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 06:20 PM   #99
s_5940
Banned

u weina every satanist that i no r gay
cos i dont no ani weina
s_5940 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 08:39 PM   #100
Matt_Malmsteen
Shred n00b

^^wtf?
I think alot of these people saying they're Satanists actually don't understand what satanism is about.

And this guy has been owned too much.... this thread should stay open longer, until he's unbanned.

Rate This Thread: