laid-to-waste
...BlTCH

Drug Thread v10.5: Return of the Acid

The Official Drug Thread v10.0!
Return of the Acid

Tiny Chat: http://tinychat.com/thebizzlenizzle
Password: misterhoffman

Be nice!

Welcome, space-traveler, to the one and only Drug Thread. I have decided to give this thread the same name as its predecessor, the Drug Thread 10, as a tribute and reminder that this is an updated version of the last thread. The rules for the Drug Thread series have been updated, and so here they are.

Rules

-Please remember this thread was locked before and will be locked again if you don't pay attention to the rules. If you notice somebody breaking the rules, do not reply to them and report their post. Standard procedure.

-No encouragement of dangerous/illegal activities, this thread will be strictly discussion-based with no pictures of illicit drugs (or legal drugs) allowed

-Trip reports are allowed but please refrain from mentioning dangerous/illegal activities such as driving under the influence (one of the reasons this thread was locked). Remember that operating a vehicle whilst on drugs is a very serious matter and will not be tolerated in this thread (in a form of a story or otherwise).

-No mentioning of where to buy drugs/how to buy from blackmarkets/mailing eachother packages and please no detailed descriptions of picking up (prices/locations etc)

- Flaming and excessive spam will not be tolerated. We encourage educated and mature discussion of drugs - bashers and flamers' opinions are not welcome here.

- As in the last thread, we as a community encourage drug users to be educated and careful about the decisions they make. Most drugs can and will be dangerous physically and/or mentally if not handled correctly, so please be smart about the decisions you make. We will answer any and all questions you may have.

(special thanks to JamSessionFreak and the mods for helping me form these rules)

Relevant Links

Drugs Forum
Drugs forum is one of the best drug information/addiction help forums available with a constantly updating user discussion.

Erowid
Erowid is a good source for quick drug information with vault entries and images.

NORML
A major organization for the reform of marijuana law.

If you have anything you'd like to add, please PM me!

PREVIOUS THREADS

Drug Thread v10.0: Return of the Acid

Drug Thread v9.0: The Bizzle Nizzle of the Centurizzle

Drug Thread v8.0: Revenge of the Mushrooms

Drug Thread v7.0: Marijuana Strikes Back

Drug Thread v6.0

HELPFUL GUIDES AND INFORMATION

Further posting guidelines/suggestions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by garden of grey
1. Other regulars: stop messaging and begging me for ways to score drugs lol. Yes, I gave out a link on where to buy kratom and kava kava back when they were on amazon and ebay, some states and countries have banned them now. And no, the 101st person who messages me asking for hallucinogens will not receive any either. (if any mods want to check my profile mailbox its pretty hilarious)

2. Don't hate on people for posting negative experience reports. I like most of the drugs I have tried but I have gotten some terrible side effects and had terrible times before. Considering the glorification of any and every drug in many online discussion areas, posting a bad trip report can help someone out more than posting things you would recommend.

3. Do not encourage others to do hard street drugs pretty much unconditionally. This means that harm reduction and advice for people in a hard place to get better would be welcome, but smoking crack or meth then posting huge goofy rants that fill up the thread should be discouraged. Also people selling their stuff for heroin money should hit up craigslist instead of posting about how desperate they are here.

4. Don't be a gateway to other drugs. If someone says that weed or beer is their thing there is no need to tell them it isn't shit and they just haven't tried molly/whatever yet. Hard drugs do have stronger rushes for the most part but I find many to not be as fulfilling as the ones that don't hang you over, **** up your behavior badly, and then make you sick when you stop them.

5. Don't post links on where to buy analog drugs. This means if you want 25x-nbome, lsz, mephedrone, or whatever is barely legal go to an actual research chemical forum, not the guitar forums. If you are in the USA these drugs are not even legal once you start selling them locally with proof of human consumption. (which means putting it in a cap or talking about ingesting it to a customer, its gonna happen) You can buy unscheduled analogs online but many will fail a police drug analysis for being closely related to other illegal drugs and you will go to jail and maybe get the charges dropped later. Also Congress and states ban many of these drugs on a yearly basis, so posting things that are about to become straight up felonies is pretty sketchy. (My local headshop got raided by the DEA last year for selling spice analogs and my neighbor is still under DOJ investigation for selling rc on blotter, it might feel legal but with a government like ours they try to get at least somebody in trouble for pretty much every drug they encountered.)

Feel free to close this as soon as the DT is open, I just wanted to throw out what I thought would be some additional stipulations for proper etiquette in the drug thread. (thanks theguitarist) Suggestions or closing this thread are both welcome if it doesn't belong here or if more suggestions actually do belong pre-dt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamSessionFreak

1. Discourage mixing of different drugs. The speedball being one good reason for it but mixing even the softest drugs can seriously harm an individual with a metabolism and mental health we know nothing about. I know of people who were taken into mental institutions when a mix of weed and alcohol triggered the mental breakdown that was bound to happen. The drugs may not have caused that but they sure as hell helped.

2. Always encourage moderation of use and use in a safe environment - a place where you feel safe and comfortable and doing it with people you know and trust. Bad trips and panic attacks are never a good thing. Hell, it's the first thing my friends tell me when I ask them about trying LSD and shrooms.

For people wondering how the DT was revived, most of the conversation is in this thread:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1667487

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1668259

Will be updated better soon

Last edited by laid-to-waste : 05-31-2015 at 07:01 AM.
laid-to-waste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:07 PM   #2
Cb4rabid
Scheiße

Pot

first

but seriously dont do drugs kids.

Last edited by Cb4rabid : 01-26-2015 at 08:09 PM.
Cb4rabid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:08 PM   #3
JamSessionFreak
Soup

yeeeee

^ YOU BASTARD ILL GET YOU FOR THIS

Our work is industrial, our language political.
JamSessionFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:08 PM   #4
GuitarGod_92
the Succubus Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckersdream
I'll suck your dick
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali.guitarkid7
"Everything sucks" - GuitarGod_92, 2014

<3 eastwinn <3
GuitarGod_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:09 PM   #5
deadsmileyface
jesse's dead

to be clear, discussion of illegal drugs is allowed, it's just pictures that are not okay?
Old 01-26-2015, 08:10 PM   #6
laid-to-waste
...BlTCH

just want to say thankyou to everybody who helped in the discussion that brought this thread back, you all helped

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsmileyface
to be clear, discussion of illegal drugs is allowed, it's just pictures that are not okay?

yeah, pictures of drugs aren't allowed, but discussion of drugs are.
Old 01-26-2015, 08:11 PM   #7
JamSessionFreak
Soup

Quote:
Originally Posted by laid-to-waste
just want to say thankyou to everybody who helped in the discussion that brought this thread back, you all helped

you did most of the work brah good on ya

Old 01-26-2015, 08:12 PM   #8
deadsmileyface
jesse's dead

Pot

Quote:

cool

Old 01-26-2015, 08:12 PM   #9
jimmydvn

yeah bare mdma
Old 01-26-2015, 08:14 PM   #10
Nero Galon
Alright, Alright, Alright

Quote:

Soooo, has anyone other than me watched The Culture High (follow up to The Union: The Business Behind Getting High)

If so I would like to know what you thought about it as a standalone documentary and in comparison to The Union?

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Nero Galon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:16 PM   #11
JamSessionFreak
Soup

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarGod_92

'The saltyness immortalised' ~ GG92, 2015

Old 01-26-2015, 08:19 PM   #12
K'Nuckles
Butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamSessionFreak
'The saltyness immortalised' ~ GG92, 2015

Old 01-26-2015, 08:23 PM   #13
steve_muse
UG Resident

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
steve_muse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:26 PM   #14
Burgery
i cant remember

thanks laid to waste, gog, jam, fat lard and everyone that helped pull this through. youre the best. and of course who could forget theguitarist, u da man mang

#unbaneveryone
Burgery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:26 PM   #15
behind_you
Very good!

pls dont get each other killed ty
Originally Posted by DQcrewmember at #33525478
so anyone got memes?! me and my friends meme all the time, we've actually declared ourselves The League of Extraordinary Memers!

behind_you is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:51 PM   #16
Burgery
i cant remember

gosh mom get out of my room

#unbaneveryone
Burgery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 09:24 PM   #17
Cb4rabid
Scheiße

also thx cb4 for the drunk thread that inspired the dank thread that eventually led to this

ungrateful *****s
Old 01-26-2015, 09:32 PM   #18
Life Is Brutal
Master of Modulation

yay its back

I've been building up my liquor collection lately, spent like ~$150 to bring it up to a decent standard, but can now make pretty much any drink assuming I have the non-liquor components.
Old 01-26-2015, 09:33 PM   #19
Fat Lard

we did it UG

Old 01-26-2015, 09:35 PM   #20
Neo Evil11
Feminist

Congratulations in getting the thread back. This is a first victory in our long fight against the dictatorship of the mods. Please use drugs safely people.

ಠ_ಠ
Neo Evil11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: