Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-27-2006, 07:33 PM   #1
C@sper

guitarist/vocalist looking for band in galveston, tx area

I play acoustic/rythm guitar and sing. I am looking to either start or join a band in the galveston, tx area...
my influences:Hinder, Seether, Stone sour, Three days grace, 30 seconds to mars, blink 182, etc...
C@sper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:51 PM   #2
jpearl99999

Hey I was wondering, do you play electric guitar too, or just acoustic. I play both but and have no stage experience but am a good guitar player, bass player, and drummer. Not amazing. I'll be rusty, but I'm 21 and have played guitar for a long time. I have passion for music but just don't know which direction to go in life. I can commit to a band if I feel something is there. I was just wondering what kind of sound your looking for, how old are you, and how serious you are about your music. By the way I live in Galveston. Write me if your interested
jpearl99999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #3
randy bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by C@sper
I play acoustic/rythm guitar and sing. I am looking to either start or join a band in the galveston, tx area...
my influences:Hinder, Seether, Stone sour, Three days grace, 30 seconds to mars, blink 182, etc...

my name is randy 30 yrs exp. drums and have a bass player my # 409-939-1497 @ c@sper
randy bishop is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: