Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > Archives Of The Best Threads > Bands & Artists Archives
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-26-2007, 12:52 PM   #41
CholeraBassist

Okay seeing as no one else here actually knows Kris in real life I will make a comment. I was on this site before I even knew Kris (Embryodead i was permabanned but whatever) Kris has absolutely no Ego at all, his family is full of talented musicians. The story was we asked InsideAc to join our band as a second guitarist, so Kris ends up going over and what ends up happening is InsideAc never wanted to join but just wanted to corner Kris into playing keyboards for some death metal band.

and seeing as I also run the web page yes, we get an unbelievable amount of donations from the polish and European community. Kris replies to every email he gets which one some days is over 40, if we goto Guitar Center people ask him questions he's always polite and answers.

InsideAc get the stick out of your ass because Kris didn't want to be a keyboard player in some unoriginal Death Metal crap band, and don't continue to bring **** because two of your members dropped out and we happened to know them for over a decade.
Old 05-26-2007, 01:02 PM   #42
CholeraBassist

but of course if you want to take this fight to real life InsideAc i'm more than welcome to stomp your face in.
Old 05-26-2007, 01:24 PM   #43
im_hungry
UG Board King

Quote:
Originally Posted by CholeraBassist
but of course if you want to take this fight to real life InsideAc i'm more than welcome to stomp your face in.

OH NOES!
Old 05-26-2007, 02:30 PM   #44
Freepower
v It's Back! :D

^ none of that double-post-threatening bull****, thanks. If you have a point it'll get respect. If you threaten people like that you look like a tard in the company of the SF's enlightened regs. Nuff said.

Quote:
and seeing as I also run the web page yes, we get an unbelievable amount of donations from the polish and European community. Kris replies to every email he gets which one some days is over 40, if we goto Guitar Center people ask him questions he's always polite and answers.

I'm just suprised.

Relistened to the myspace just there. With the new material up i can see why, but what i had originally heard was fiberoptics, which i didn't think was at all interesting.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:10 PM   #45
CholeraBassist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freepower
^ none of that double-post-threatening bull****, thanks. If you have a point it'll get respect. If you threaten people like that you look like a tard in the company of the SF's enlightened regs. Nuff said.

I'm just suprised.

Relistened to the myspace just there. With the new material up i can see why, but what i had originally heard was fiberoptics, which i didn't think was at all interesting.

Yeah i apologize for the double post, we've been working hard and for someone call us egotistical is pretty lame. Yes you need have a little bit of an ego to get somewhere but it's nothing that sets us apart from everyone. I mean the latest song that we helped record is basically nu-metal. InsideAc is just pulling at strings because he can't get his Diluge of whatever off the ground and we're here getting paid for something we don't have compromise with. Almost all of the money we make goes right back into the music (i recently just upgraded a whole bass rig along with some new toys) Kris upgraded from an AVT150 to a JCM900 just this past month and acquired some better condensers and recording equipment.

Edit: Fiberoptics has been listed to be redone, but we want to get the other stuff no one's heard yet recorded, just takes sometime and with other projects happening as well sometimes it just gets put on the backburner.

Last edited by CholeraBassist : 05-26-2007 at 03:13 PM.
Old 05-26-2007, 05:09 PM   #46
Freepower

Fair enough. I just thought the material i had heard was pretty poor and was astonished. The new material is better if not my cuppa. Anyway, get used to getting flamed if you're successful/a musician online. It happens. Just don't lose your temper and keep putting out music your fans appreciate.
Old 05-26-2007, 06:16 PM   #47
im_hungry
UG Board King

I like the first song on your myspace plus your in King Diamonds top friends!
Old 05-28-2007, 01:03 PM   #48
insideac
is present!

Quote:
Okay seeing as no one else here actually knows Kris in real life I will make a comment. I was on this site before I even knew Kris (Embryodead i was permabanned but whatever) Kris has absolutely no Ego at all, his family is full of talented musicians. The story was we asked InsideAc to join our band as a second guitarist, so Kris ends up going over and what ends up happening is InsideAc never wanted to join but just wanted to corner Kris into playing keyboards for some death metal band.

InsideAc get the stick out of your ass because Kris didn't want to be a keyboard player in some unoriginal Death Metal crap band, and don't continue to bring **** because two of your members dropped out and we happened to know them for over a decade.

Well no, thats all wrong dude .

Kris never asked me to join his band until after he had come to my band practice. I didn't corner him, I made it clear he would be a keyboardist. Also, he asked if he could bring over his guitar, I said it was ok, and let him, because I wanted to see if he could play too. If he had joined mine I would have joined his. Also, for Kevin and Promyk...Kevin is mental, and we didn't want him in the band. He was messed up in the head and always did weird ****, and we kicked him out, he did not "drop out". Promyk on the other hand just dropped out, but wasn't that big of a hit, if at all. Its not unoriginal death metal, we just can't bring out what we have in our heads yet due to lack of good musicians in the area and not enough money. For being around 3 months and already having an EP, playing a few shows, getting 2 record labels to ask us to join (we said no since they are too little), etc, we aren't doing bad at all.

Anyways, theres no stick in my ass, Kris acts the same as Promyk and Kevin, my band will do fine, yours will do fine as well. How can you say Kris has "no ego at all" if Kris himself just posted before you that he in fact has an Ego?

Need logos/layouts/sites/merch designs?

Contorted Visuals
Old 05-28-2007, 02:01 PM   #49
P4lli

tons of kids play like this. hate to break it to ya buddy
Old 05-30-2007, 11:22 AM   #50
Erich yeung
UG's China Man

Very funny stuff. Keep going! Personally I find insideac more believable for whatever reason.

"Be formless... shapeless like water.

If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle.

Water can flow, and it can crash....Be water, my friend..." - Bruce Lee
Old 05-30-2007, 02:05 PM   #51
insideac
is present!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kount Kris
What I'm going to say next is clearly my opinion, and you can either agree or disagree to what I have to say. I respect all the opinions that you guys have thrown out. Please show the same respect to mine.

Ego is needed to be successful. Showing people an attitude that you think you're great will attract more people. For example, if there are 2 guitarists that are equally good, and one of them promotes himself as being really good and the other one doesn't say a thing. Chances are the person that promotes himself as being really good will get more fans. If people read something that says someone is really good, they'll want to check it out for themselves and make their own opinion.

Also, I don't think that I'm the best in New England. There is no such thing as the best. It is all about personal preference. One person might say that Eric Clapton is the greatest guitarist, and another will say that Yngwie Malmsteen is the greatest. I get E-mails from people saying that they think that I'm the greatest guitarist they've ever heard. That doesn't mean that I am or that I think I am. That is clearly their opinion, and I have to respect it if it is good or bad. Music IS NOT a contest to see who is the best. It's about bringing out your talent to the world, and letting other people enjoy it.

One last thing, ego has taken me a long way. If it wasn't for my ego, I wouldn't be making 500 dollars a week from my donations through Paypal, and I wouldn't have any chances of touring with big bands such as King Diamond and Archeon. I get hundreds of E-mails everyday with people that love my music. I have a big chance at being successful with music as a lifetime career. If you can get all that by just some ego, then why not? So tell me, was ego worth it?

Theres a fine line between ego and confidence. What you want to have is confidence and high self esteem, which is what will make people attracted to you and love you. Ego is its ugly cousin that people don't want to deal with. Yes, music is about showing people your talents, but you don't have to be an asshole in how you go about doing that.

If you have chances of touring with King Diamond and Archeon, then why haven't you taken up on the offer? Lack of songs shouldnt be a problem since you are always saying how your full length is coming out soon, and neither should the band member problems since you could just use Selerity.

How can you possibly make 500 every week from people donating? Most people, especially over the internet, are very hesitant to donate. Sites with hundreds of thousands of viewers and loving, dedicated fans like narutomania.com and 4chan, that has a worldwide following, have trouble making 500 dollars a month, nevermind a week. Hell, even The Faceless doesn't even make that much money per week, they are all broke as hell, same goes to uneXpecT, who has a huge following. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I just don't see what you tell them or beg them, to get them to donate that much per week.

So no, Ego is not worth it.

Contorted Visuals
Old 05-30-2007, 02:11 PM   #52
NO SUGAR ADDED
Banned

Yeah theres no ****ing way hes getting 500 bucks a week.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:16 AM   #53
Resiliance
Acta est fabula

Threats will not be tolerated.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:40 AM   #54
im_hungry
UG Board King

INTERNET FIGHT

Vs.

Calm the fook down.
Old 05-31-2007, 10:19 AM   #55
insideac
is present!

Quote:
For you guys it might be hard to believe that I make 500 dollars a week, but Patrick (Cholera Bassist) will make a copy of our Paypal account history and show you.

Insideac, I had nothing against you and I respected you until you got your ignorant monkey ass on my thread and tried to start ****. Everyone here was fair and constructive about everything until you decided let the gas out of your smelly ass. You have a lot of friends on this site, so you have a lot of people to back you up even if you're lying. Insideac, don't you ever wonder why Kevin, Promyk, and I didn't want to be in your band? It's pretty simple to figure out, but just to be an asshole to you, I won't tell you so you can suffer even more. Lets see Insideac, my tone is too thin... Well... Obviously! I haven't released my stuff that I recorded at the professional studio. A home recording is obviously going to sound thin if you don't have great recording equipment. But who are you to talk... It sounds like your recordings were recorded in a bathroom while some fat guy was taking a ****. Insideac, I can get my thousands of fans and get them to tear your music to pieces on your sites, but will I? NO, ONLY if you keep up your dishonest behavior. I've done it before man, because I had no choice. Let me tell you, that band was scarred for life, and they had to break up for their own good. Also, I got King Diamond on my back, you don't want me to get THE KING involved in this. I tell you man, he has some of nastiest connections around. Also, Insideac, have some common sense, how am I suppose to tour with King Diamond if I'm recording my first album? What kind of band tours with no record to sell? Insideac, let me tell you, it took a lot of hard work to get where I am. Sure I have an ego, If you were in King Diamond's top 8 and all that I worked for, I'm sure every one of you would have same kind of an ego. And yes, I do have a lot of confidence. I can't wait till in a couple of years where I will be really big. So Ultimate-Guitar Viewers, Hate me, I don't give a ****, but keep in my mind that kissing Insideac's ass will make you look like a fool. Just listen to his bahtroom recordings and then my ****ty home recordings.

You try to pretend that you are a professional, yet here you are making empty threats and swearing. Yes, my recordings were made in my basement, so what? You don't need to go to the most expensive and best studio in the world to get a decent tone. Besides, thats what you sound like live, too. Its thin, weak, and really boring sounding. So what if you are in King Diamond's top 8? There is nothing that band or you can do to stop a band if it is meant to be successful.

Just because you know King Diamond or something isn't reason to have a big head. I talk to Lord Marco, the guitarist from the Faceless, Muhammad Suicmez's girlfriend, and the whole Nekgrobolikon band online, on a regular basis, but I dont have them on my top friends or vice versa, and I don't go around saying "Oh, I can get Necrophagist and The Faceless to destroy your reputation and success". Besides, its a different type of music, Id like to see you guys try. So what was the name of the band you destroyed?

Kevin did not leave the band, he was kicked out by me and dave. Promyk went with him. You only came to one practice with the sole purpose of trying to recruit me for your band, and you know it. And what do you mean "dishonest behavior"? I haven't said a word of a lie, I haven't done anything bad or anything.

Also, what makes you think I have alot of friends on this site? Aside from a few metal forum regs, pretty much alot of UG hates me for whatever reason, or dislike me. And yes, you can tour without having a professional, full length CD out; Thats what many bands do nowadays, especially the ones who get their success from myspace. Ever hear of Abigail Williams, Eyes Set to Kill, or any of those other bands? They only had little EPs and Demos to sell at shows and stuff, yet they went on tours and got signed and stuff without having a full length.

Contorted Visuals
Old 05-31-2007, 10:46 AM   #56
Stratwizard
Fotzejäger

Heh, this whole debate is rather entertaining... but Kris, if you were half as professional as you claim, you wouldn't be on an Internet forum giving threats and insults, or as a matter of fact, even caring about these posts. Bragging about how you "destroyed" some band and they had to break up and how you will get your "thousands of fans" to tear insideac's music to pieces, is not doing good to your image, and as I already said, is definitely something that a professional musician wouldn't do.

“Art is never finished, only abandoned.” -Leonardo Da Vinci
Old 05-31-2007, 11:30 AM   #57
Freepower

Quote:
For you guys it might be hard to believe that I make 500 dollars a week, but Patrick (Cholera Bassist) will make a copy of our Paypal account history and show you.

Lol, we don't care, it's just pretty difficult to believe, thassall. You want to prove it, go ahead, it's not like it matters...

Quote:
You have a lot of friends on this site, so you have a lot of people to back you up even if you're lying.

Not really... I certainly wouldn't count myself among them.

Quote:
Lets see Insideac, my tone is too thin... Well... Obviously! I haven't released my stuff that I recorded at the professional studio. A home recording is obviously going to sound thin if you don't have great recording equipment. But who are you to talk... It sounds like your recordings were recorded in a bathroom while some fat guy was taking a ****.

What, he sounds bad and it's his fault, you sound bad and you're blameless?

Quote:
Insideac, I can get my thousands of fans and get them to tear your music to pieces on your sites, but will I? NO, ONLY if you keep up your dishonest behavior. I've done it before man, because I had no choice. Let me tell you, that band was scarred for life, and they had to break up for their own good.

In case all those crazed fans beat them to death.

Quote:
Also, I got King Diamond on my back, you don't want me to get THE KING involved in this.

Quote:
I tell you man, he has some of nastiest connections around.

Quote:
And yes, I do have a lot of confidence. I can't wait till in a couple of years where I will be really big.

Really big? What, PLAYING SHRED?!

Quote:
So Ultimate-Guitar Viewers, Hate me, I don't give a ****, but keep in my mind that kissing Insideac's ass will make you look like a fool. Just listen to his bahtroom recordings and then my ****ty home recordings.

Who's been kissing his ass? Find me a post in this thread, go on, i dares ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratwizard
Heh, this whole debate is rather entertaining... but Kris, if you were half as professional as you claim, you wouldn't be on an Internet forum giving threats and insults, or as a matter of fact, even caring about these posts. Bragging about how you "destroyed" some band and they had to break up and how you will get your "thousands of fans" to tear insideac's music to pieces, is not doing good to your image, and as I already said, is definitely something that a professional musician wouldn't do.

Quote:
I've done it before man, because I had no choice.

Yeah dood, he had no choice so SHUT THE F U C K UP NOOB.

Kris, i understand that you have a scary amount of fans, so could you please not kill me when i say that this is a brilliant thread. I'd also like to point out that UG has 595,000 members and that you're acting like a twat.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:36 AM   #58
insideac
is present!

I don't think he's coming back, don't see how he can save his face from that.

Contorted Visuals
Old 05-31-2007, 11:42 AM   #59
Stratwizard
Fotzejäger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freepower
Yeah dood, he had no choice so SHUT THE F U C K UP NOOB.

Oh sorry I missed that sentence. The other options, like shutting the **** up and acting like a mature person, would've probably been unbearable.

“Art is never finished, only abandoned.” -Leonardo Da Vinci
Old 05-31-2007, 12:39 PM   #60
insideac
is present!

Quote:
I'm sorry Insideac, but your just asking for it... I'm sorry for my unprofessional behavior Stratwizard, but I was brought up to defend myself, and not to hide and cower.

Not gonna reply to my debat topics? That was the answer I was expecting.

EDIT: And also, wtf, why do you keep calling me Insideac haha, call me Alonso.

Contorted Visuals

Last edited by insideac : 05-31-2007 at 12:54 PM.

Rate This Thread: