Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Hardcore
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 12-13-2012, 12:15 AM   #3441
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Yeah I got my shipping confirmation as well. Too bad I shipped it to my school address and am going home this weekend. I filed for a change of address so hopefully that solves that issue.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:15 AM   #3442
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by technicolour
Oh shit, I can't last much longerr hnnnghh - BLACK CLOUD GAINING GROUND




keep going baby...yeah..keep going

KEEP BLEEDING
KEEP HEALING
KEEP SHINING
KEEP MARCHING ON!!
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:12 AM   #3443
DreadEnds
XVeganXStraightedgeX
 
DreadEnds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Belfast, N.I
Mine shipped from Kings Road Merch the other day, probably have it by late next week! That'll be my second copy of the album
__________________
DEATH OF A SALESMAN - UKHC
DreadEnds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:08 AM   #3444
robnewland
A Plate of Buttered Toast
 
robnewland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leics, UK
Nice, I've 3 colours and the tape now, and cos a guy on ebay screwed up posting a copy of PTES a month back (got sent back to him), he said he'd throw in a copy of AWLWLB on yellow to make up for it.
Win.
__________________
Youtube_Tradelist_Last.fm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
Be creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelXD
How do I do that?
robnewland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:46 AM   #3445
DreadEnds
XVeganXStraightedgeX
 
DreadEnds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Belfast, N.I
Oooh nice! lucky for some!

I need a nice coloured Jane Doe. That's the main one I'm missing.
__________________
DEATH OF A SALESMAN - UKHC
DreadEnds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:02 AM   #3446
robnewland
A Plate of Buttered Toast
 
robnewland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leics, UK
My main wants are more variants of JD, ATF, YFM and NH (only have 1 of each except for ATF of which I have 2). Unfortunately converge records don't come cheap (especially YFM for some reason) and I'm broke 75% of the time.
__________________
Youtube_Tradelist_Last.fm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
Be creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelXD
How do I do that?
robnewland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:08 PM   #3447
DreadEnds
XVeganXStraightedgeX
 
DreadEnds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Belfast, N.I
I'd like more YFM variations too, but I'm only getting one of each (except for AWLWLB due to tour edition) until I have atleast 1 of every album.
__________________
DEATH OF A SALESMAN - UKHC
DreadEnds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:13 PM   #3448
robnewland
A Plate of Buttered Toast
 
robnewland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leics, UK
May as well pick up as many variants of AWLWLB as you can now, even if it's just to trade them for other records later.
__________________
Youtube_Tradelist_Last.fm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
Be creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelXD
How do I do that?
robnewland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:28 PM   #3449
DreadEnds
XVeganXStraightedgeX
 
DreadEnds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Belfast, N.I
Not a bad idea actually!
__________________
DEATH OF A SALESMAN - UKHC
DreadEnds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:50 AM   #3450
DreadEnds
XVeganXStraightedgeX
 
DreadEnds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Belfast, N.I


IT'S HERE! FINALLY!
__________________
DEATH OF A SALESMAN - UKHC
DreadEnds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:25 AM   #3451
robnewland
A Plate of Buttered Toast
 
robnewland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leics, UK
Sick. I was impressed at how quickly DW got mine to me!
__________________
Youtube_Tradelist_Last.fm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
Be creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelXD
How do I do that?
robnewland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:08 PM   #3452
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadEnds


IT'S HERE! FINALLY!

I never remember them saying there would be a clear yellow/orange pressing. Or is that the Kings Road yellow? I have heard that there's a clear variant though that's extremely rare.

Check this out: http://theystillpressvinyl.wordpres...ve-behind-2xlp/
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.

Last edited by synestershadows : 12-17-2012 at 04:12 PM.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:03 PM   #3453
robnewland
A Plate of Buttered Toast
 
robnewland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leics, UK
Clear yellow is the KR press.
Interesting to see that tre posted on vinylcollective that the number for red (listed /3000) is wrong, and as they haven't got all the LPs yet, we'll have to wait until at least after xmas to find out the definitive pressing info.
__________________
Youtube_Tradelist_Last.fm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
Be creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelXD
How do I do that?
robnewland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:31 PM   #3454
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
That looks completely different from the picture that was on Kings Road.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:41 PM   #3455
robnewland
A Plate of Buttered Toast
 
robnewland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leics, UK
Indeed, the mock-up was the reason I didn't purchase that colour.
__________________
Youtube_Tradelist_Last.fm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
Be creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelXD
How do I do that?
robnewland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:46 PM   #3456
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Also, the fact that they said it would be /1000 makes me think it's not as rare as the DW ones.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:48 PM   #3457
robnewland
A Plate of Buttered Toast
 
robnewland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leics, UK
Tru dat.
Although, as a few people who ordered 3 too late to get a blue copy ended up with 2 greens that implies to me that green isn't massively rare either.
__________________
Youtube_Tradelist_Last.fm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
Be creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelXD
How do I do that?
robnewland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:13 PM   #3458
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
I hope I get a blue and red. If I get two greens I'll be pissed.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:31 PM   #3459
robnewland
A Plate of Buttered Toast
 
robnewland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leics, UK
Green is still gonna be rarer than red, seeing as I got a blue and a green. As long as you weren't super later, you should be fine.
__________________
Youtube_Tradelist_Last.fm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
Be creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelXD
How do I do that?
robnewland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:36 PM   #3460
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Yeah, and the guy got two greens instead of two red.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:35 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.