Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 04-22-2007, 10:27 PM   #1
hendriko
Purple is a Fruit

The ULTIMATE Wah Thread

ok, i'm kinda getting tired of seeing (and responding to) all those "what wah should i get" threads
so i decided to make an "ultimate wah" thread

in here you'll (eventually) find reviews of all (or near to all) major wahs, you can ask questions about what wah to get and other general wah discussion which doesn't include modding (for that there is a wah modding thread in GC&B)

if you wanna ask questions about what wah to get please include:

- budget
- style of playing
- anything that could be important
ok...here we go

Vox

V847(A) - hendriko & Gabel
i own this wah and can only say good things about it. it's well suited for classic rock/blues/funk type of music that doesn't involve lots of gain. clean, this wah it heaven. you can get from hendrix' voodoo child/still raining still dreaming sound to claptons cream sound to frusciantes funky wah riffs. all in all, i'd say this is THE wah to get if you want a nice, clean wah sound.DOESN'T handle high gain well!! the updated version (the v847a) comes with a newly designed inductor, new buffer (supposed to be better - can't comment on that) and an ac jack which the v847 doesn't have.
Sucks alot of treble and i recommend a true bypass mod. This will though make it lose alot of it's vocals qualities and make it sound very dull, but change out the 33k resistor in parallel with the inductor to a 68k or a 100k (i have a 100k and it gives it more sweep) and you'll have the same nice vocal qualities.
About the v847A - it's voiced pretty similiar to the original, except it has a tad smaller sweep range. it's new buffer improved it's treble loss, but not entirely. some true-bypass modding could still be done.
- Price: $100

V848 Clyde McCoy - zeppelinpage4
It has a nice sweep, slightly bigger than the V847 for reference. The wah also has a “growl” to it, very classic sounding and vocal. However it’s very treble-y and requires a bit of control without making a harsh noise when pushing all the way down. Also in a line up if you put it after the distortion the wah tends to become more of a volume pedal (at least mine does). Last there is a dramatic decrease in volume when turned, this isn’t a huge problem but it still bothers a bit especially in the middle of a song.
- Price: $150

Dunlop

Original Crybaby - hendriko & Dave_Mc
First of all, most of you out there will think this is THE wah to get because of its low price and the "crybaby" name. WRONG! i found it to have a bad sound and lacking sweep. it doesnt even sound like a wah to me anymore. stay away if you aren't planning on modding it (once again - wah modding thread in GB&C, not here). mods on this wah can be done easily and without much time effort to make it a decent wah
if you want a good, stock wah, go with something else
Dave_Mc says: $$$$e. avoid. unless you're good with a soldering iron.

NOTE: old crybabies (say early 90's and older) are much better than the new ones but hence that fact, more expensive.
- Price: $70

USAers - if you've already bought this wah but not good with a soldering iron, PM ECistheBest, or bump his Junkyard for Crybaby Mods. /not advertising

Classic Crybaby - ECistheBest
first off, the fasel inductor adds the $30 over the original crybaby. no doubt - smoother sweep, everything. but the problem is, u can mod the original crybaby to have the same specifications. the classics have surface mounted parts, which makes it very very very difficult to mod. so if anybody's trying to mod this pedal, it's a warning...
second, its a major tone sucker. it has a pretty bad bypass, and when i turn the wah on, the signal is quieter than bypass. thats a little problem for me.
lastly, playing blues, it does work decent with clean signal. it does get the Voodoo Child sound when used with light fuzz and the wah, so that's ok. with overdrive, not really.
- Price: $90

Dimebag Crybaby From Hell - hendriko
this was the only crybaby i found to have a decent sweep and passable sound. it handles high gain very well. if you want a wah that can handle high gain/a metal wah, go for this one. the sweep to me was similar to the one on the vox v847, but still somewhat lacking
- Price: $150

Dimebag DB-01
Wah has a decent sounding sweep, although it sounds like it sweeps too fast when you go pretty quickly, and causes a mid range pop. It's basically the DB-02 minus the knobs, and set on one setting, which is Dime's personal preferred setting. The wah was a little when I got it, and I believe that contributes to the pop. I'm sure a light tightening will do just fine. It's excellent as a treble boost on my YCV40, really cuts through nicely.

It's about $80 if you can still find it, a great alternative to the gcb-95 and the morley's.

Crybaby 535Q - J.MitMetallica
Pretty much a standard setting idea for current wahs, it features sweep control, plus frequency difference control (the two frequencies it 'wahs' between), and a gain switch, for adding up to 12dB of gain, which can be cool, although very noisy, but can be adjusted down.
Used by Joe Satriani among others, it has good tone and handles high gain quite well, still getting a good sweep. I don't think it would be wise to mod this too much, as it has more than just a footswitch...
A good advanced choice for someone who wants most wah sounds in one package, although it may not be the same standard of all of them individually; but what do you expect!
the bypass doesn't mess with your tone at all and if, then only little.
- Price: $120

Slash Crybaby - ericgentz
Its a good wah, great for getting any Slash, or Kirk Hammet tone. Its distortion knob is a good asset for a lead boost of any sort. It also contains a good true-bypass switch. Its a little pricey, but its good for more experienced players that want a wah that will give them smooth crunch. Handles high gain well, and its 18V
- Price: $160

ZW crybaby - hendriko
i thought this wah was horrible (if you disagree, tell me in here why). when in the heel down position, almost none of the tone came through. when in the toe down position, it was a huge BWAHHSSHSHSHSHHSHS of the distortion in it. just a terrible wah imo. shame on you dunlop!
- Price: $130

Crybaby 95Q - libskate44
Don't buy this wah if you are looking for the greatest sounding wah. It has that characteristic crybaby shrill sound that i and many others dislike. But the variable q volume booost and switchless features may make it worth the sacrifice. On to the switchless feature.
Press down your foot and it engages. Let it go and it will spring back to heel down and disengage. I really like this for some quick wah during solos.
OVERALL: Buy this wah if you are looking for decent tone in switchless package. there is tone suckage. Slightly less then the standard crybaby though

1SR rack wah - 4nkam
This is the second rackmounted wah from Dunlop, the first being the 1S and that one is pretty rare. The 1SR is very similar to the 535Q in operation in that it has several wah ranges for you to choose from but it also has an onboard EQ that lets you further shape your wah tone. It does NOT have a Q control but you can easily modify the circuit for a higher q range (or a trim pot if you desire). Several options for outputs and the ability to run multiple controllers are pretty cool too. The tone of the 1SR is similar to the 535Q or CFH but without the Q control, so just not as vocal.
- Price:

2SR Rack Wah - 4nkam
This is the third and current rack wah being offered from Dunlop. It takes the 1SR and expands into several different areas and the result is one killer wah. Well I take that back, with all the controls and features, you can get a bunch of killer wahs in one unit. Like the 1SR, the 2sr has several ranges for your wah tone and an onboard eq. The 2SR has a shifted eq range AND an additional frequency to offer even more control over the tone. The 2SR also has a q control and a boost. Also built in are a volume control option and the ability to run 6 wah controllers. Very sweet wah, I love it a lot.
- Price:

Whodicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009

Last edited by hendriko : 01-06-2008 at 10:30 AM.
hendriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 10:29 PM   #2
hendriko
Purple is a Fruit

Morley

Steve Vai Bad Horsie Wah - ericgentz
Its a good pedal for its price. I give it a good 7/10, because its dosen't give you amazing cleans, or any good metal but its good for that stevie vai kind of overdrive sound. Its built to Steve Vai's specificaitons. you can adjust the Level and Frequency. But you could buy something a little bit better with the money.

Steve Vai Bad Horsie II Wah - Inspired_by_Vai
This is a fantastic wah. Albeit not very versatile. When i was looking for a wah pedal, the Bad Horsie seemed to excel in cutting through distortion. It is unparrelled in the high gain regions.
If you are looking for that clean, funky wah sound, don't buy it. If you are looking for that hendrixy voodoo child sound, theres better out there.
However if you want a high gain wah for metal, or a wah that will cut through your sound and really make your guitar speak, I highly recommend this.
It has a switchless design, you step on the pedal to turn it on, remove your foot, and it's off. This can be annoying at first, but once you learn the cut - off point it will be fine.
Its built to vai's spec, but there are also optional 'contour' and 'level' controls, so you can shape your own wah tone.

Morley Power Wah/Volume - tubab0y
A good wah, no versatility, though. Overall a 3/10 for most stuff, 9/10 for metal or heavy distortion. The booster isn't very quiet, the ones I've build (SHO clone and an LPB clone) are quieter. It's kind of a pain to switch on quickly as well. The sweep isn't very smooth. It's modernly voiced, great for metal. Like I said, it cuts through distortion amazingly. However, you can't really beat it at its price.
- Price: $80

Mark Tremonti Wah - Arlabester & Varkunus
This wah is good, i guess. It ran high gain very well, and cleans decently. The wah boost function is cool, its kinda like a OD pedal inside of it. Got an AC jack. I got rid of it cos the switchless function got annoying. whenever i wanted bass, it would turn off! i suggest NOT to buy this pedal if you want to not only use the wah the "conventional" rocking way but also as a frequency boost! Switchless wah - returns to heel position whenever you lift your foot off it. Optical Sensors instead of a conventional pot. overall more suited toward higher gain.

Ibanez

WH-10 - power freak
A very very nice wah, not the most flexible though. Basically t has quite an "artificial" sound compared to a clyde clone or similar. If you like really organic Hendrix/Clapton/pretty much any "normal" wah sound you probably won't get on with the unit. However for cutting through a fair amount of OD, wide extremely synthy vocal sweeps and whicka-ocka funk grooves very few come close. It's a shame that people have bumped up the prices on these because of the RHCP, for certain things they're great. There are two modes, the first being "guitar" which is the higher frequency wah setting. It's what most people leave the pedal on and is what people associate with the wh10 however the bass setting is extremely fun too, the synthyness of the wah is accentuated on this setting and you can get some decent psuedo-voice box effects.
- Price: these are discontinued but go for a lot of money on ebay

WD-7
The Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah (WD7) is not your traditional wah. It has a harsher sound comapared to wahs such as the Dunlop Crybaby. It has a "normal" range which is intended for use with a guitar but with the flip of a switch it goes into "low" range and is perfect for use with a bass.
Auto switch mode uses spring tension on the expression pedal - when the pedal is pressed the wah is on, when its depressed it switches off (Delay off knob can be used to delay the shut off a couple seconds after the pedal is depressed)
Foot switch mode allows you to turn the pedal on via stomp box and it will stay on until the stomp box is pressed again. There is no tension on the expression pedal, so you can fully press it and walk away and it will stay in the same position - great for boosting treble for solos!
Level, range fine tuning, and EQ knobs allow for a wide range of tones. Great wah pedal for almost every type of music!

Snarling Dogs

Wonder Wah 2 - ericgentz
This isn't a good buy. It terrible sweep, and sucks almost all of your tone. I was running my Gibson Les Paul Studio through a Marshall and it sounded like a First Act amp producing my sound. It has no knobs on it. It has one input and one output, and a useless on/off switch. When you turn it off, and still have it plugged in, it sucks your volume. It could make a Marshall full stack down into a Zack Wylde Signature mini. The sweep is only decent. I modded it, and it really gave me no success. Overall, this is not your go to pedal, and you could find much better ones for almost the same price.
- Price: $70

Snarling Dogs Whine O Wah
Structurally this is the best wah I've ever owned/seen. The thing is built like a tank (and weighs just as much.) The only possible problem is the wires leading to the LEDs are prone to snappage if the wah isn't stored correctly (but to be fair you have to be an idiot to do that.) Tonally this is an extreme wah, forget the word "subtlty" this thing tears your head off! For more "extreme" playing styles it works well but for clean sounds I always found myself reaching to turn down the treble control. There are three settings, shaft, voodoo and white room. The shaft preset does an ok funk impression but is too bright for my tastes, the voodoo is a great sound, like a clyde on steroids. Once it's under-control you can get some real wide vocal sweeps. White room is wayyyyy too dark for pretty much any situation that you would normally associate with a wah, however you can get some cool effects. The main problem (besides the ott nature of the beast) is it has quite a lot of background noise that is nigh on impossible to dial out, which is a shame.
- Price: no idea

again, no personal history with these
but i hear from jof that their quality control is inconsistent, so beware of that!
any reviews are welcome

RMC

Picture Wah
It is modeled after the original Clyde McCoy wah, with a big sweep and real vintage sound. Best i've used. It sounds like the Vox Clyde Reissue with more umphh ,sweetness, and not harsh at all. easily a 10/10 for classic rock, blues players, but not at all for any type of metal, it will sound like the screeches of a canadian bull worm.
- Price:

Custom RMC3 - 4nkam
Several years back, I had Geoffrey build me a custom version of his RMC3 wah which would actually be pretty similar to the CURRENT RMC3 being offered today. What can I say about this wah, it's just killer for those oldschool blues/rock wah tones. Extremely vocal with tons of quack and you can dial in almost any wah...for that blues/rock type of thing. It wouldn't be my first choice for higher gain rock stuff, but it totally owns for the older blues and classic rock type of wah.
- Price:

Wizard Wah
Price Payed: Ј100GBP
I have been long looking for a wah and I tried out Crybabies and the Vox V847. I found the Crybaby to nasel and the Vox to sound sweet, but it did not like high gain at all.
So, I heard about this wah and did a little searching after finding several soundclips (one though a Mesa MkIV) and looking at the specs I decided to buy one blind.
It is everything I expected and more, huge sweep, true bypass, loves high gain and does clean pretty well too! There is a volume boost on this model (its a 2006 and unfortunaltly doesn't have the fuzz freindly circuit and output level adjustment on the 07 models). I play RATM, Tool, Hendrix and others and this wah does the job well. Very well put together, and the new specs would make this wah perfect. The only thing that I can fault is sometimes a loud squeak comes from the unit, but its not amplified and probably easily sorted with a bit og greese. I cant see really why anyone would buy anything else for the price.

no experience here...PM reviews please!

Fulltone

Fulltone Clyde Deluxe wah - R_H_C_P
This wah is perfection. It's got 3 settings, so it's versatile as well as amazing sounding too.
It's much better than any other wah I've played, when it's switched on it makes the sound fatter/thicker and fuller and actually toneful, unlike other wahs, and it has a larger, MUCH more usable smooth sweep than other wahs.
Also, it sounds immense with the amp cranked. Pure bliss.
Very Voodoo Child sounding when it's on the Jimi setting, the Jimi setting is the one I use most, it's PERFECT for that original Clyde McCoy sound.
Wacked is another setting, it's basically a big FAT vomity sound, sounds great, and sounds like nothing else, really unique. Apparently this setting is based on a Coloursound wah.
The Shaft setting is a bit too trebly for me, a bit like the V848 but even more trebly, I'm sure I could find a use for it if I tried.
Overall, it's pricy, but so worth it if you're after the perfect wah. And it's so pretty too!
- Price: around £200, but it's cheaper in the USA.

Hombrew electronics
reviews wanted for the medicine bawl wah in particular but i'd be happy to add whatever you have/can review

Whodicted

Quote:
france is laaaaame

Last edited by hendriko : 03-09-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 04-22-2007, 10:30 PM   #3
hendriko
Purple is a Fruit

Budda

Buddwah - ericgentz
They only made 1 wah for a reason. This thing is the Rolls Royce of non-custom wah pedals. Its tone is fat, and it handles deep bassy sounds unlike any other. The only problem is it isn't built for high gain, but when the treble is turned up, it dosen't come out and shout at you, it sustains itself and makes a great pedal. Its got a true bypass switch. The only thing is, like what I said earlier, its the Rolls Royce, its pricey. If your aiming for good, CLEAN, fun, this is a great one. Its not a first time buy, but its great for experienced players.
- Price: $160

PM additional reviews if you can

EMB Audio

EMB Audio remote wahs - 4nkam
I know, not exactly much use doing a review of sorts for something that is almost impossible to get, but I've had people asking about them so I thought I would share some info. I have two EMB Audio remote wahs and while they share the same basic circuit board, the actual circuits installed are a bit different and this results in a different tone. The first one is more basic with only 1 wah controller input, low, high, and depth controls. The second one also has low, high, and depth controls but has 6 wah controller inputs and a cable fault system which lights up LEDs when there is problem with the XLR cable from one of the controllers to the rack unit.
The tone of the second unit nails Slash and Hammett's wah tone from the 90s. It's VERY thick, vocal, and has a huge sweep that is just perfect for high gain. Other users were Steve Vai, Tak Matsumoto and Carlos Santana back in the day.
- Price:

Gig-FX Mega Wah - heartinacage

I own it currently and is replacing my 535Q. First off, unlike most wahs, it is in stereo, and with the reverse switch, it can allow one amp to have the classic wah sound while the other is reversed. It is also true-bypass. While these thing are cool, if it doesnt sound good, its useless. Fortunately, it sounds fantastic. The first wah mode, named 'Cry', is much like what it is trying to copy (and make no mistake, this is not a digital modelling wah, it is 100% analog) and sounds very much like a very high end wah. A bit more synthy than the a regular wah, but i think it only compliments the sound. The next mode, the Mega, is like the first with a much wider sweep and sounds much synthier, and for those searching for the WH-10, this would be a great subsitute. The envelope mode, named Trig, is much like any envelope filter and sounds very funky. The final mode, auto-wah, is not what you'd expect. It is not an envelope filter, but rather the cry (or mega, im not sure) mode on a self osscilating circuit that, after you set the interval, will automatically wah itself, which sounds as if you were moving the pedal. Both Cry and Mega settings handle gain extremely well, much more so than other wahs I've tried.
For sound clips, you can check their website, www.gig-fx.com, as they sound exactly like the wah does and are not made to sound 'better'.
- Price: $230

Carl Martin

Carl Martin 2 wah. - JoelTheShredder
bought new : £ 120 GBP
This is an OKAY wah to say the most. Has a nice sweep, Not very wide, But very natural sounding. Sounds OKAY whatever setting you put it in, although i dont think much at all of any of the high gain settings. Its capable of good cleans. Can handle mid gain stuff. But sucks at anything high gain. Now for the worst. It is the most annoying, noisy wah i have ever come by. It changes modes by a switch at the heel of the treadle, opposite of a crybaby if you will, and excessive rocking can cause you to change modes. Which is horrible. And as you sweep it at high volumes you can hear strange clicks and you can hear the sweep withought playing anything :/. Very annoying. And it doesnt look like it is built to last either, With lashings of plastic everywhere. By all means try it, you may like it, but its really not my thing. To be honest i didnt expect much from them either. OKAY job carl martin.

Whodicted

Quote:
france is laaaaame

Last edited by hendriko : 01-30-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 04-22-2007, 10:31 PM   #4
hendriko
Purple is a Fruit

please notice that everything concerning wah modding should go in the wah modding thread in "Guitar Building and Customizing". Thanks!

for all the lazy ones

The Wah Modding Thread

reserved for further reviews

Whodicted

Quote:
france is laaaaame

Last edited by hendriko : 05-30-2007 at 03:24 PM.
Old 04-22-2007, 10:32 PM   #5
hendriko
Purple is a Fruit

A quick Guide for your Wah-Decision

first of all, you want to find out for what type of music (and thus, the level of distortion/gain) you want to use the wah. Which wah to get greatly depends on that imo. You just shouldn't try to nail any high-gain metallica solo with a vox v847, and a 535Q (for example) set for higher gain sounds, will not sound as great when used crystal clean. Sure, either would work, but we all want the best sound for our money right?

so, here we go

Clean up to Bluesy Distortion
  • Vox v847
  • Vox v848
  • Budda Budwah
  • Fulltone Clydes
  • Dunlop 535Q (set right)

Mid-Gain
  • Dunlop 535Q (again, set right)
  • Vox v848 (i find it works...opinioins?)
  • Vox v847 (see above)
  • Budwah
  • Morley Wahs

Higher Gain
  • Morley Wahs
  • Dunlop Slash Wah
  • Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
  • Dunlop 535Q (set right of course)
  • RMC Wizard Wah

The tweakable RMC Wahs probably would work for all 3 categories, i cannot comment on that though. The others (wheels of fire (=clapton like gain), picture (=bluesy, clean) are more situated in the low/none to mid gain area.
The versatilty of the 535Q is quite obvious, but id go as far as saying its a jack of all trades, real master of none though.

Whodicted

Quote:
france is laaaaame

Last edited by hendriko : 04-24-2008 at 11:11 AM.
Old 04-22-2007, 10:37 PM   #6
CaTeArS

I have the VOX V847 Wah pedal, and i love the way it sounds. I totally agree about not handling high gain too well, though i wouldnt say its too bad. The best wah i've ever used. love it to death

also, i dont like the auto-wahs. dont sound right
CaTeArS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 10:38 PM   #7
hendriko
Purple is a Fruit

^it is ok
but its strengths clearly are in the clean/low-gain areas

also to si!

Whodicted

Quote:
france is laaaaame

Last edited by hendriko : 04-22-2007 at 10:42 PM.
Old 04-22-2007, 10:41 PM   #8
CaTeArS

most definately
CaTeArS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 10:43 PM   #9
si!
fan of the 10 minute solo

haha, threadstarter booted me out of the first post, ah that's ok, i'm a good sport. but i was asking about the slash wah, does it do slash's tone very well, and can it do other things or is it's sole purpose to sound like slash?

Lawyers guns and money, the shit has hit the fan
- Warren Zevon
si! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 10:51 PM   #10
hendriko
Purple is a Fruit

slash crybaby added

Whodicted

Quote:
france is laaaaame

Old 04-22-2007, 11:01 PM   #11
zeppelinpage4
1-800-GOLDEN-GOD

Location: Hopping over the Misty Mountains, I fly Dazed And Confused, on my way to California. Where I search for TheHeartbreaker's Houses Of The Holy.
I have the V848 pretty good but the volume decreases alot when I turn it on, needs new batteries? Or is it just the wah?

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
zeppelinpage4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 11:03 PM   #12
hendriko
Purple is a Fruit

^its the wah probably
my v847 drops a bit in volume too but its not extreme

check the wah modding thread...there are instructions on how to make wahs louder/eliminate the volume drop

btw, could you write a short review of the mccoy? if you dont mind of course

we need to keep these updated and accurate to keep this goin

Whodicted

Quote:
france is laaaaame

Old 04-22-2007, 11:05 PM   #13
zeppelinpage4
1-800-GOLDEN-GOD

Location: Hopping over the Misty Mountains, I fly Dazed And Confused, on my way to California. Where I search for TheHeartbreaker's Houses Of The Holy.
Done ^^

BTW price is $150 new if you want to add that in...

I got it used for $100 though.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
zeppelinpage4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 11:06 PM   #14
hendriko
Purple is a Fruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelinpage4
Done ^^

BTW price is $150 if you want to add that in...

I got it used for $100.

vox V848 added

more reviews are welcome!

EDIT: morley stevie vai bad horsie and budda budwah added

Whodicted

Quote:
france is laaaaame

Last edited by hendriko : 04-22-2007 at 11:25 PM.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:25 PM   #15
iggypoo
UG Senior Member

No RMC reviews?
PRS Custom 24 BKP Abraxas Miracle Man, PRS Santana BKP Abraxas Miracle Man, Fender Highway 1 Strat Lollar Blackface Pups,H&K Triamp MKll, Soldano HotRod 50(Fat mod and half power switch),Roland JC,Mills Acoustics Afterburner412A
iggypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 11:27 PM   #16
hendriko
Purple is a Fruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggypoo
No RMC reviews?

well, they're on there...but i havent had the chance to try one (or some)
so..if you own one and want to submit a review PM it to me or post it here

Whodicted

Quote:
france is laaaaame

Old 04-23-2007, 01:26 AM   #17
soul_power
UG Newbie

I have the Classic Crybaby and i like it. Its not as harsh sounding as the original and not as tone sucking as the 535Q IMO. Thats what i compared it to when i went wah shopping and the classic won out because of the tone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
soul_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 01:31 AM   #18
hendriko
Purple is a Fruit

^care to write a short review for in here?

just make it as un-biased as you can ( right jof? )

Whodicted

Quote:
france is laaaaame

Old 04-23-2007, 01:38 AM   #19
ECistheBest
Makes Pedals for YOU!

i sent u a PM about Crybaby Classics w/ Fasel Inductor.

good thread!

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
ECistheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 01:44 AM   #20
hendriko
Purple is a Fruit

classic crybaby added

just to clarify...even when there already is a review for your wah, PM your review to me. the more, the merrier. I'm trying to make this as Un-Biased as possible which is hard to do without getting a ton of reviews for each and every wah.

Whodicted

Quote:
france is laaaaame

Rate This Thread: