Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 08-25-2015, 12:32 AM   #1
yope

Incredible phenomenon occurring

This is just one of them that I happen to know a little something about. It is a very complex thing. I do not know all about it but I have experienced it firsthand, read about it and thought about it a lot.
The most imaginative writer could not conceive of something so insidious and despicable in his wildest dreams. I'm not kidding.
It's a common thing yet most people have not even heard of it. I had never heard of it before it happened to me.
I started to notice the change in my younger sister over 20 years ago. She got religious and more religious until everything was Jesus this and that. It's not the religious zeal that I'm talking about. That was just the first symptom of her cracking up. She was always so soft-spoken mild and gentle, seemingly. She was a taker and user. She was good at it. She knew just how much to ask for and how often. Favors, money,pot whatever. Whenever I got a phone call from her or her husband I knew it was because they wanted something. Every time, I can't stress this too much . They were in their own little world and didn't want any contact w/ me or my brothers or my parents. Until they needed something. My little sister's husband was like I married the woman not the family. Which I was okay with and I understand that. Except he did marry the family when he needed something.
They did want to have contact with my big sister and her husband. They were upperclass and hoity-toity. My big sister was a living doll. I really got sick of guys coming up to me"she is your sister! She is,.." . My little sister on the other hand looked like a cross -eyed ugly version of Mrs. Santa Claus.
My big sister and her husband didn't want anything to do with my little sister however. They were in a club called fun seekers. It was like rich people who had social gatherings. I was aware of it, and that I was never invited but I didn't care. I didn't want to go that stuff anyway and I figured she had her life and I had mine. My little sister didn't feel that way, she felt rejected so did her husband I imagine.
This disconnection between my sisters led to my little sister being angry. Behind the meek and mild child of God was a seething cauldron of hatred about to explode in the most unimaginable horrible way. The first initial big blowout came at a Thanksgiving day family get-together.

To be continued

Last edited by yope : 08-25-2015 at 12:34 AM.
yope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 12:36 AM   #2
Pastafarian96

Honoured friend of Harvey Swick

Pride in my work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladez22
like an emo Jesus

"he cried for your feels"
Buy me a dress, I'll be whatever you want
Pastafarian96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 12:43 AM   #3
Will Lane
brb thinking of a title

show
"Get up, turn up the mix level and wash your sins away!"

Last edited by Will Lane : 08-25-2015 at 01:09 AM.
Will Lane is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 12:46 AM   #4
Pastafarian96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Lane
Someone get me the gif of that country-esque looking guy who repeatedly nods his head slightly, looking either content with the thread content or slightly disapproving.

I want to use it in this thread.

smh

smfh

you don't know who Clint Eastwood is?

Pride in my work
Quote:
like an emo Jesus

Old 08-25-2015, 12:46 AM   #5
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup

this one?

If you can manage it, to me, it's not ideal, at the same time I pochv xo

Trowzaa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 12:47 AM   #6
Will Lane
brb thinking of a title

I thought I had it saved but I didn't. And also you beat me to being the first post because of it.

Oh nah not that one. The guy I'm talking about looks likes he's into nascar. I think his hat is orange.

Last edited by Will Lane : 08-25-2015 at 12:52 AM.
Old 08-25-2015, 01:07 AM   #7
MeTallIcA313
[metal band]### guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Lane at #33566470
I thought I had it saved but I didn't. And also you beat me to being the first post because of it.

Oh nah not that one. The guy I'm talking about looks likes he's into nascar. I think his hat is orange.

You're thinking of the classic nod gif.

Old 08-25-2015, 01:09 AM   #8
Will Lane
brb thinking of a title

Thumbs up

Last edited by Will Lane : 08-25-2015 at 01:11 AM.
Old 08-25-2015, 01:09 AM   #9
Pastafarian96

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTallIcA313
You're thinking of the classic nod gif.

isn't that like Jon777 or someone who's still a regular?

Pride in my work
Quote:
like an emo Jesus

Old 08-25-2015, 01:24 AM   #10
MeTallIcA313
[metal band]### guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastafarian96 at #33566494
isn't that like Jon777 or someone who's still a regular?

I don't think. It was from some random guy posting a thread for their dumb video, I still remember it from my lurking days. Idk where to find it though.
Old 08-25-2015, 01:39 AM   #11
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup

oh, nodding.gif

If you can manage it, to me, it's not ideal, at the same time I pochv xo

Trowzaa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 01:49 AM   #12
MeTallIcA313
[metal band]### guy

Never mind found the video:
Old 08-25-2015, 09:17 AM   #13
chrismendiola
Killed by drones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Lane at #33566465
Someone get me the gif of that country-esque looking guy who repeatedly nods his head slightly, looking either content with the thread content or slightly disapproving.

I want to use it in this thread.

Nah, this is what you want to use.

Str8 up gunnin' down these nerds
chrismendiola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 11:24 AM   #14
Hereiwas
"Alex"

i for one eagerly await the continuing of this story

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Hereiwas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 11:32 AM   #15
Weaponized
Creaky

Hurry up ! I'm on the edge of my sofa cushion

last.fm
Weaponized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 02:21 PM   #16
yope

My big sister divorced her first husband because she had a chance to marry someone who had more money. This new husband was doing slightly weird things one time with my little brothers daughter when they were alone. Suffice to say he didn't do anything illegal but it made you wonder.
My family was not dysfunctional but now it is. If he would've done something truly bad my little brother would've killed him with his fists. So my little niece goes to my mother and tells her that my big sister's new husband was playing hide and seek with her and they were playing like 2 children. She went on to tell her that he said she was turning into a beautiful woman or something like that, he commented that she was beautiful to her, okay? Cause for concern? Yes, cause to keep him away from her?, Hell yes cause to spring into action like Superman and save the day, drastic action? No definitely not it's not illegal what he did just weird and suspicious. My little brother knew about it as soon as it happened. When word leaked from my mother to my crazy little sister she took it upon herself to do something about it. To say she overreacted is an understatement. She was threatened with a lawsuit and that shut her up.
Thanksgiving comes everybody's there except my big sisters weird husband who I never liked anyway and me, I live 1300 miles away.
My little brother sent me an email describing what happened. My family always got along pretty good, at least everybody's cool. On this day my little sister totally blew her cool. My two sisters got into a big shouting match. My little sister said my big sister had" Devil eyes " that gives you an idea of her mindset. In a fit of rage she finally let it out how angry she was that she didn't get invited to the parties. Called,(screamed actually ) my big sister the B word several times. I know all this sounds tame but bear with me Im trying to give you an idea what led up to the spectacular phenomena.
Almost a year before this happened my little sisters beautiful youngest son( he was just 21 ) was in the worst kind of traffic accident you can imagine. From the head down: jaw broken on both sides, shattered pelvis. The small sports car landed on him. The surgeon said the pelvis did not break but exploded. When he came to from the induced coma he thought he was a famous record producer, really. He's healed up now as well as he is ever going to get.
After the accident the whole family, husband and wife and three sons moved in with my 80some-year-old mother so they wouldn't have to drive so far to work. And because the bathroom was easier to use for my crippled nephew. The accident occurred in the first week of October. They stayed there several months. My mother started getting panic attacks because it was like Grand Central Station.She was making trips to the ER with fast heartbeat When he finally got healed up enough to walk I called up my little sister and told them to either make life easier for my mother and have some consideration or get out.They got out ,the ER trips stopped

This is going to go somewhere I promise you.

To be continued

Last edited by yope : 08-25-2015 at 02:34 PM.
yope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 02:36 PM   #17
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht

Newsflash. You're on the internet -- with a bunch of strangers. They don't care about your sister. They've never met her. They probably never will. How do you expect them to empathize with...whatever your damn problem is.

Oh, no! Your sister found Jesus! BOOHOO! How about you just be happy for her finding some stability in her life?!
crazysam23_Atax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 02:38 PM   #18
institutions
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE

i care

i'm waiting for the sex part so i can finish and put my pants back on
institutions is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 02:45 PM   #19
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht

Quote:
Originally Posted by institutions
i care

i'm waiting for the sex part so i can finish and put my pants back on

inst plz
crazysam23_Atax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 04:12 PM   #20
Will Lane
brb thinking of a title

Quote:
Originally Posted by yope
My big sister divorced her first husband because she had a chance to marry someone who had more money. This new husband was doing slightly weird things one time with my little brothers daughter when they were alone. Suffice to say he didn't do anything illegal but it made you wonder.
My family was not dysfunctional but now it is. If he would've done something truly bad my little brother would've killed him with his fists. So my little niece goes to my mother and tells her that my big sister's new husband was playing hide and seek with her and they were playing like 2 children. She went on to tell her that he said she was turning into a beautiful woman or something like that, he commented that she was beautiful to her, okay? Cause for concern? Yes, cause to keep him away from her?, Hell yes cause to spring into action like Superman and save the day, drastic action? No definitely not it's not illegal what he did just weird and suspicious. My little brother knew about it as soon as it happened. When word leaked from my mother to my crazy little sister she took it upon herself to do something about it. To say she overreacted is an understatement. She was threatened with a lawsuit and that shut her up.
Thanksgiving comes everybody's there except my big sisters weird husband who I never liked anyway and me, I live 1300 miles away.
My little brother sent me an email describing what happened. My family always got along pretty good, at least everybody's cool. On this day my little sister totally blew her cool. My two sisters got into a big shouting match. My little sister said my big sister had" Devil eyes " that gives you an idea of her mindset. In a fit of rage she finally let it out how angry she was that she didn't get invited to the parties. Called,(screamed actually ) my big sister the B word several times. I know all this sounds tame but bear with me Im trying to give you an idea what led up to the spectacular phenomena.
Almost a year before this happened my little sisters beautiful youngest son( he was just 21 ) was in the worst kind of traffic accident you can imagine. From the head down: jaw broken on both sides, shattered pelvis. The small sports car landed on him. The surgeon said the pelvis did not break but exploded. When he came to from the induced coma he thought he was a famous record producer, really. He's healed up now as well as he is ever going to get.
After the accident the whole family, husband and wife and three sons moved in with my 80some-year-old mother so they wouldn't have to drive so far to work. And because the bathroom was easier to use for my crippled nephew. The accident occurred in the first week of October. They stayed there several months. My mother started getting panic attacks because it was like Grand Central Station.She was making trips to the ER with fast heartbeat When he finally got healed up enough to walk I called up my little sister and told them to either make life easier for my mother and have some consideration or get out.They got out ,the ER trips stopped

This is going to go somewhere I promise you.

To be continued
so tl;dr your family is messed up, that's no good

i'll be waiting for this train to take me somewhere

Rate This Thread: