Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 03-19-2013, 07:53 AM   #63181
magnus_maximus
lord of the files
 
magnus_maximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: behind you
The Mob keep a lot of money there as it's a tax haven.

Can see that ending well.
__________________
captain cabinets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
Well then I am the gayest pedophile.
magnus_maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:02 AM   #63182
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
 
Dave_Mc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Northern Ireland
i didn't realise that. wow. it's one thing ripping off defenceless people.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurflames
I had a Blackstar. I felt like I was lied to by Chappers, that fat ****.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc8995
Rob Chappers would tell you he couldn't tell a cat from a dog if it would get him more hits on youtube.


Dave_Mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #63183
captaincrunk
See, I Got News for You.
 
captaincrunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Indiana
I really don't like wealthy people, so I hope Cyprus has a revolution and the plebs keep it all, not just 10%.
__________________
#15 in the 2012 top 100
#23 in the 2010 top 100

NEW UG ALBUM! GET UG ELECTRONIC ALBUM: DISC THREE TODAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
I respect crunk.
captaincrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:45 PM   #63184
Jackal58
Pit Daddy
 
Jackal58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: If I was up your ass you'd know it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincrunk
I really don't like wealthy people, so I hope Cyprus has a revolution and the plebs keep it all, not just 10%.

Define wealthy?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Jackal58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:47 PM   #63185
captaincrunk
See, I Got News for You.
 
captaincrunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal58
Define wealthy?

let's say a generous > 250k, adding 50k for every family member that lives with them. so a couple with one kid having 350k. That's more wealth than anyone really needs.

But if you only have 350k a year you're probably not even putting money in Cyprus. There's plenty of money to be had even if we just look at millionaires.
__________________
#15 in the 2012 top 100
#23 in the 2010 top 100

NEW UG ALBUM! GET UG ELECTRONIC ALBUM: DISC THREE TODAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
I respect crunk.
captaincrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:02 PM   #63186
magnus_maximus
lord of the files
 
magnus_maximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: behind you
Labour abstained on the workfare bill. Shower of bastards.
__________________
captain cabinets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
Well then I am the gayest pedophile.
magnus_maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:50 PM   #63187
I.O.T.M
UG's Malcolm Tucker
 
I.O.T.M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Durovernum Cantiacorum
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus
Labour abstained on the workfare bill. Shower of bastards.

It shows whose side they're on.
__________________
CHELSEA FC

Stood by the gate at the foot of the garden,
Watching them pass like clouds in the sky,
Try to cry out in the heat of the moment,
Possessed by a fury that burns from inside.


#QPRRelegationParty2k15
I.O.T.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:11 PM   #63188
Jackal58
Pit Daddy
 
Jackal58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: If I was up your ass you'd know it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Jackal58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:41 PM   #63189
jjfeu662
Celestia
 
jjfeu662's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: South of Cincinnati
Can I hear a reason why everyone is Democrat now? Right now I'm assuming it's because everyone is stupid, so can anyone prove their intelligence and liberalism?
__________________
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs
ALL HAIL CELESTIA
jjfeu662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:46 PM   #63190
Lemoninfluence
Masculist
 
Lemoninfluence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Liverpool, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfeu662
Can I hear a reason why everyone is Democrat now? Right now I'm assuming it's because everyone is stupid, so can anyone prove their intelligence and liberalism?

You're calling everyone stupid and you can't see why people might align themselves with a particular political party?

__________________
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Lemoninfluence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:48 PM   #63191
Jackal58
Pit Daddy
 
Jackal58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: If I was up your ass you'd know it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfeu662
Can I hear a reason why everyone is Democrat now? Right now I'm assuming it's because everyone is stupid, so can anyone prove their intelligence and liberalism?

I'm not a democrat.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Jackal58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:51 PM   #63192
Nietsche
Registered Hoover
 
Nietsche's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfeu662
Can I hear a reason why everyone is Democrat now? Right now I'm assuming it's because everyone is stupid, so can anyone prove their intelligence and liberalism?


No, not to you at least, not while you're posting in bad faith with the obvious intent to antagonise other posters.
__________________
"You can't always write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say, so sometimes you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream."
- Frank Zappa -
Nietsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:55 PM   #63193
jjfeu662
Celestia
 
jjfeu662's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: South of Cincinnati
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietsche
No, not to you at least, not while you're posting in bad faith with the obvious intent to antagonise other posters.

Not necessarily. I just want to be disproved by a smart democrat.
__________________
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs
ALL HAIL CELESTIA
jjfeu662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:57 PM   #63194
Jackal58
Pit Daddy
 
Jackal58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: If I was up your ass you'd know it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfeu662
Not necessarily. I just want to be disproved by a smart democrat.

Would you settle for being brow beaten by a smart ass republican?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Jackal58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:58 PM   #63195
Lemoninfluence
Masculist
 
Lemoninfluence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Liverpool, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfeu662
Not necessarily. I just want to be disproved by a smart democrat.

"I'm assuming it's because everyone is stupid"
__________________
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Lemoninfluence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:58 PM   #63196
beadhangingOne
Gnomesaiyan?
 
beadhangingOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal58
Would you settle for being brow beaten by a smart ass republican?


Please do!
__________________
Ours is but a fragile existence

The Spirit shall look out through Matter's gaze
And Matter shall reveal the Spirit's face.
beadhangingOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:01 PM   #63197
jjfeu662
Celestia
 
jjfeu662's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: South of Cincinnati
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemoninfluence
"I'm assuming it's because everyone is stupid"


Disprove me then. If you can, I'll take back everything I have said about liberals.
__________________
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs
ALL HAIL CELESTIA
jjfeu662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:04 PM   #63198
Lemoninfluence
Masculist
 
Lemoninfluence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Liverpool, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfeu662
Disprove me then. If you can, I'll take back everything I have said about liberals.

If I was a democrat and wanted to feed some shitty troll, I might try.
__________________
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Lemoninfluence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:07 PM   #63199
Nietsche
Registered Hoover
 
Nietsche's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I don't even think there are any democrats in this thread.
__________________
"You can't always write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say, so sometimes you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream."
- Frank Zappa -
Nietsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:07 PM   #63200
beadhangingOne
Gnomesaiyan?
 
beadhangingOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I think maybe we should just ask him to prove that he's not an idiot, considering his posts suggest that he is...

EDIT: ^Depends on the definition of the word 'Democrat', if referring to the US political party, I don't think there are any in this thread...
__________________
Ours is but a fragile existence

The Spirit shall look out through Matter's gaze
And Matter shall reveal the Spirit's face.
beadhangingOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:15 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.