Search:

Old 04-15-2015, 01:28 PM   #64221
Carnivean
UG Board King

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
Its starting guys...

I am excite-bikes.

If you didn't see, Hill-dog announced today.

Thoughts? While I find it hard to get super excited about her, I definitely think Dems need a strong candidate who wont throw punches. I'd love to see a good healthy primary this cycle with Hillary, a Warren/Sanders tough-on-Wall-street Dem and a well rounded dark horse like Martin O'Malley.

With republicans conceding social issues like gay marriage far more than previous cycles, I really hope Democrats can take a strong stance on economic positions and the positive impacts of government programs as well as protections for workers.

Oh and I'm pumped for the Republican shit-show.

Who's really excited? Who is really excited for this old bag to run for president again? Ugh we're going backwards. We're going back to the 1990s aren't we :/
Carnivean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 05:02 PM   #64222
HorrorfaN

Billary.
HorrorfaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 05:14 PM   #64223
Banjocal
feck

http://mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...ologyandlifting

a fairly comprehensively sourced post on some of the poopiness of the clint.
Banjocal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:34 PM   #64224
Ur all $h1t
Has an erection

"Americans have fought their way back from tough economic times, but the deck is still stacked in favor of those at the top. Everyday Americans need a champion. And I want to be that champion. So you can do more than just get by–you can get ahead. And stay ahead. Because when families are strong, America is strong."

vs.

"I have a vision for America where everyone who wants to work will have a job. Many Americans though are being left behind. The reward of work seems beyond their grasp. Under the watch of both parties, the poor seem to get poorer and the rich get richer."

Anyone able to tell from reading which statement was made by the republican candidate and which by the democratic candidate?

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Ur all $h1t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM   #64225
Rossenrot
of Prison and Palace

"I want to be that champion" lol

As for Paul's quote, he says a lot of stuff I agree with, but "the poor seem to get poorer" is kind of a childish line. The poor have never gotten poorer in the US.

favorite jam atm v.8
Rossenrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM   #64226
beadhangingOne
Gnomesaiyan?

It actually hurts me to say it, but with this weak of a field of candidates for 2016, Rand Paul might be the best option lol. I mean Hillary, Jeb Bush, and Ted Cruz? This is the best we can do?

su nioJ
su nioJ
su nioJ

Welcome back!
beadhangingOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:43 PM   #64227
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur all $h1t
"Americans have fought their way back from tough economic times, but the deck is still stacked in favor of those at the top. Everyday Americans need a champion. And I want to be that champion. So you can do more than just get by–you can get ahead. And stay ahead. Because when families are strong, America is strong."

vs.

"I have a vision for America where everyone who wants to work will have a job. Many Americans though are being left behind. The reward of work seems beyond their grasp. Under the watch of both parties, the poor seem to get poorer and the rich get richer."

Anyone able to tell from reading which statement was made by the republican candidate and which by the democratic candidate?

I think the first is hillary, but then i sort of read/heard what she said and i think "deck is still stacked" was in there.

i'm probably wrong

Dave_Mc is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: