Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 09-15-2007, 05:24 AM   #81
buckethead_jr

Quote:
Originally Posted by fueltothefire
I've got guitar Pro 5.0 and I moved it from my old computer to my new one.
and now none of the notation is showing up, even though the view menu says it is.
HELP ME PLEASE

You'll need to reinstall the Guitar Pro font
Old 09-16-2007, 12:24 AM   #82
fueltothefire

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckethead_jr
You'll need to reinstall the Guitar Pro font

Thanks heaps man.
fueltothefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:36 AM   #83
Jordan.T

Quote:
Originally Posted by John74
Hey, I was making a power tab and I was putting in the Rehearsal signs like I've seen in the ones I've downloaded. Say the song was suppossed to go in the order...
1. A. Intro
2. B. Pre Verse
3. C. Verse
4. D. Chorus
5. C. Verse
6. D. Chorus
7. E. Solo
Etc.

How would I get the verse and Chorus parts to repeat where I need them? so you could have D (chorus) play twice, once in part 4 and once in part 6?

Use Codas.
Ask "Buckethead_jr" or "Seth Shadows".
Jordan.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 12:47 PM   #84
buckethead_jr

Quote:
Originally Posted by John74
Hey, I was making a power tab and I was putting in the Rehearsal signs like I've seen in the ones I've downloaded. Say the song was suppossed to go in the order...
1. A. Intro
2. B. Pre Verse
3. C. Verse
4. D. Chorus
5. C. Verse
6. D. Chorus
7. E. Solo
Etc.

How would I get the verse and Chorus parts to repeat where I need them? so you could have D (chorus) play twice, once in part 4 and once in part 6?

Thanks
JOHN

As the guy above said, you could use Coda's, Da Coda etc if you know how they work.

Or, you could just do a simple copy and paste, if you highlight the bars you want copied and that pop up comes up, check the second box as opposed to the first one, that way you copy the bars you highlighted on every track.

Those are the only ways of doing it really.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:14 AM   #85
seanington
Sharks in Your Mouth

Uhm the sound stopped working on anything I open in guitar pro 5.0 & 5.2 (legal versions). how do I fix it? And can I change the colour of the menus?

Edit: I had synth volumes turned of in volume control. but how can i change the menu colour? like the picture on page 1?

Last edited by seanington : 09-30-2007 at 06:06 AM.
seanington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 07:35 AM   #86
K3np4tch1

On a tab i downloaded for GP, some notes are grey when i print them... And i dont what tem to be gray when i print them... How do i change their color?

-Edit- Turned out to be printer problem, sorry.

Last edited by K3np4tch1 : 09-29-2007 at 07:39 AM.
K3np4tch1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 11:35 AM   #87
Spitz13
aka Mr. Marbles

okay so i have guitar pro 5, my trial is over, i have a serial .. but when i open it i can either go to the guitar pro website or hit close, were do i input the serial?

cheers.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:15 PM   #88
mr kipling
Look at the cow.

I have GP 5.2. The audio kepps on missing out notes, which is frustrating. Why is it doing this?
EDIT: Only on things i have composed.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:29 PM   #89
myself101
Adagio For Beaker

This is really noobish, but how do I put in crescendos and decrescendos in Guitar Pro?

<//////>~
myself101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:54 PM   #90
tesomate

hy! can anyibody upload the p.o.d.- going in blind guitar pro or power tab? thx
tesomate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:25 AM   #91
Mach4_PT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr kipling
I have GP 5.2. The audio kepps on missing out notes, which is frustrating. Why is it doing this?
EDIT: Only on things i have composed.

Are your compasses complete? They need to be exactly correct. If they are notes short they make the last note longer. If they have extra notes they ignore the ones near the end...

Last edited by Mach4_PT : 10-23-2007 at 05:44 PM.
Mach4_PT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 08:48 PM   #92
Sivalion31

okay... I have began to look through the thread.... but I'm not reading 5 pages.... I need to know what is the most simple way to add drums in Power Tab.... [It says you can transcibe percussion, but it won't let me in the editor]
Sivalion31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:30 AM   #93
demondown666
UG's Smartass

in the RSE what kind of pedal would a (american metal distortion) be in real life? a metal master? or somethin else?
demondown666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 03:49 AM   #94
daniflingoo

hey, how do I reinstall the Guitar Pro font??? i have version 5.0
daniflingoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 07:20 AM   #95
PatDaniels

Quote:
Originally Posted by myself101
This is really noobish, but how do I put in crescendos and decrescendos in Guitar Pro?

Select the note you want to start the crescendo/de on. Go to Note>Mix Table, select "Volume" at the bottom. Choose the volume you want to end up on once the cresc/de is done, then choose the number of beats it should take to completely get there.
(Did that from memory, so could be inaccurate a little, but I'm pretty sure it's right.)
PatDaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:46 AM   #96
Seth Shadows
G|-18b19-~~[18]pb19~~~\

EDIT: ^ Damn. Didn't read your post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by myself101

Lol, they call it "Fade in" and "fade out" . press F10 for the mix table and under volume.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demondown666
in the RSE what kind of pedal would a (american metal distortion) be in real life? a metal master? or somethin else?

They used the same metal pedals for all the RSE's. Just different amps, different tone. I believe you're looking for a metal muff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniflingoo
hey, how do I reinstall the Guitar Pro font??? i have version 5.0

Local Disk > Windows > Fonts > File > Install new font and find the directory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivalion31
okay... I have began to look through the thread.... but I'm not reading 5 pages.... I need to know what is the most simple way to add drums in Power Tab.... [It says you can transcibe percussion, but it won't let me in the editor]

It's been disabled and was for a new feature in 2.0... but the new version never came out. I use the bass score.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitz13
okay so i have guitar pro 5, my trial is over, i have a serial .. but when i open it i can either go to the guitar pro website or hit close, were do i input the serial?

cheers.

lol. Delete System 32.

But really, if you only had the trial version you need the full version. Download that, install it and it will ask for a serial.
A7X: 0
Seth Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 09:51 AM   #97
acidtone

guys...i need help...

when i open guitarpro5, the theme song plays, but when i try to play any file, the metronome doesnt click when it counts down, nor does it play anything at all...

the bar moves, but there is no sound produced at all...i turned the volume way up, but there is still no sound...

ive been using it for 3 months and this is the first and only problem ive had...

what do i do?? thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarman015
What is theory?
acidtone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:40 PM   #98
madaznfootballe

I'm getting a lot of cracks and High RSE CPU % that occur randomly in Guitar Pro 5.2 that i didn't have in guitar Pro 5.0, i have a core duo 1.6 GHz and 1 gig of DDR RAM, and i have fully updated sound drivers (REaltek HD) anyone know whats up??
madaznfootballe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:47 PM   #99
madaznfootballe

might i add its happens very randomly as in its more like lag spikes like it would be constant around 35% (In guitar pro 5 it was constant around 18%) and then it would spike to 70-80% and it doesn't always happen its very random
madaznfootballe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 11:17 AM   #100
Seth Shadows
G|-18b19-~~[18]pb19~~~\

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaznfootballe
I'm getting a lot of cracks and High RSE CPU % that occur randomly in Guitar Pro 5.2 that i didn't have in guitar Pro 5.0, i have a core duo 1.6 GHz and 1 gig of DDR RAM, and i have fully updated sound drivers (REaltek HD) anyone know whats up??

The RSE in GP 5.2 isnt as compressed as GP 5 so it allows richer and more realistic sound. I have 6.2 GHz and it still does it when I have like, twelve tracks going haha. It takes up about 500 mbs of ram memory sometimes. so chances are you'll need to close any processes that arent being used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidtone
guys...i need help...

when i open guitarpro5, the theme song plays, but when i try to play any file, the metronome doesnt click when it counts down, nor does it play anything at all...

the bar moves, but there is no sound produced at all...i turned the volume way up, but there is still no sound...

ive been using it for 3 months and this is the first and only problem ive had...

what do i do?? thanks...

Options > Audio Settings and make sure you have some sort of MIDI synth. Then make sure by checking your volume settings.
A7X: 0
Seth Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: