Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Electric Guitar
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 07-30-2007, 10:46 AM   #1
SpiritOfRadio11

Vester Stage Series Guitars

Does anyone know anything about these? I know someone who is selling one for fairly cheap but I was just wondering if they are any good. Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by its irrelevant
I think you should go to the Amazon, cut down a tree and make one guitar out of it, then burn the rest.

Spiting Al Gore FTW
SpiritOfRadio11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 03:29 PM   #2
fedorkleber

Hi! I actually know some guy who has one (he got it from his uncle for free apparently). I'm a rookie guitar player (I started, like, 3 months ago) and I want to buy his Vester. Problem is: I don't know **** about electric guitars, nor does the guy from who I'm buying it from.

So: Does anyone know how much its worth? Only things I know is that it's NOT a bass guitar, it's black, it has a light-colored wood neck, and there is NO "stage series" decal on the top of the neck. I played it for a sec and it seems to me like a decent guitar!
Furthermore: If anyone thinks he/she knows the Vester-type that I'm talking about, please post it!

PS
I'm sorry for not being very specific in this post, but I really just started playing and I haven't had the time yet to do any research on all the types, part-names and sayings in the Guitarworld... So SORRY!
fedorkleber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:40 PM   #3
v3nom89

hey i have a vester too, and it does have a decal on the top of the neck, it says stage series.it has two double coils, 22 fret neck, and it has an awesome sound. the design is the best part, its like the one that alexi laiho uses.i wanted to get some info about vester guitars but on the net there seems to be nothing usefull. i would appreciate if anyone has any info on vesters.and bro, my vester is flammin', i suggest u buy it, plus its very good for amateur guitar players!
v3nom89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
Speedabob
Lightning Hit Me

Vester are actually pretty good guitars, in england they go for over 100
I had one and sold it cos i didnt need it, it was a Stage Series Stratocaster, i've owned a Korean Squier before and they're almost the same except the Vester was slightly better

They're good guitars, if its under 100 then get it They're identical copies of big manufacturers (fender, gibson, ibanez, jackson etc)

v3nom89 could you get some pics of it?
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
Speedabob is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: