Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > Ultimate Guitar Feedback > Site Suggestions
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-27-2010, 11:59 AM   #1
jktrahan

Sort Favorites by Song????

Why can we not sort our Favorite Tabs by Song name? Also if possible please display the alphabete across the top of the Favorites, so we can click on a letter and list all Artist starting with that letter. Or, if we are sorting by Song Title, when you click on a Letter it will list all Songs that start with that letter.

Thanks,
jktrahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 10:02 PM   #2
holymonky23

I would also like to be able to sort by song title instead of artist as that is how the mobile app is sorted. It is like a whole new list!
holymonky23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:24 PM   #3
carlposz

Yep. As my list of Favorites increase I would like to sort them by name, organizing them in groups (I play in different Bands and different musicians and group would provide quick reference).
carlposz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 08:28 AM   #4
ball58

I concur.
ball58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 12:35 AM   #5
wbsmithii

PLEASE ADD SORTING FEATURE!

Absolutely agree that this is needed! How are you supposed to keep track of the 10 songs you created over the last month that you want to make sure to practice? Often add things on the fly and forget what I've added... Once your library of favorites is > a couple of hundred it becomes very difficult to manage!
wbsmithii is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: