Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > Archives Of The Best Threads > Music Theory Archives
User Name  
Password
Search:

 
Old 12-04-2003, 03:40 AM   #21
Snyper
Warm and Fuzzy King
 
Snyper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Toronto
bah, it seems on the 3rd lesson he didnt post the links two the first two, so just check the archives forum
__________________
My sig is better than yours
Snyper is offline  
Old 12-05-2003, 12:01 AM   #22
alpacaman
UG Alpaca
 
alpacaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: home
i had to delete all the questions on the anwser page for the pm to go through....i think i did pretty good. i havent read any of the lessons but i know a lot about theory from playing sax for about 5 years so i did okay at least.
alpacaman is offline  
Old 12-06-2003, 08:45 PM   #23
Zamboni
is moist.
 
Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Edmonton
you think i could get my test result doug? thanks.
__________________
-lovemike
http://www.myspace.com/ossiclesdubstep
Zamboni is offline  
Old 12-07-2003, 12:14 AM   #24
sjones
UG's Analrapist
 
sjones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Ohio
Not trying to rush ya or anything Cas, but when will my results be back. I am anxious to see how I did.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
sjones is offline  
Old 12-07-2003, 04:27 AM   #25
casualty01
Here all along
 
casualty01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Warm and Fuzzyland
busy. patience. thanks.

Cas-
__________________
What's all the buzz about??

Don't be an idiot... click and find out.
casualty01 is offline  
Old 12-07-2003, 12:02 PM   #26
sjones
UG's Analrapist
 
sjones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Ohio
Ok, guess I am just excited to see how I done.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
sjones is offline  
Old 12-07-2003, 01:14 PM   #27
UndeadPaperclip
Faithless
 
UndeadPaperclip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Oklahoma
Damn. I understood most of it, but you still encouraged me to go back and read those lesons again, this time not just browsing through.

I guess I should thank you Im going to go take it now. I did it in my head, now I want to see my score.

~Andrew

Edit: I was brushing up on scale and chord theory the other night and I eralized I missed a couple easy questions, damn.
__________________
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir

Last edited by UndeadPaperclip : 12-12-2003 at 07:09 PM.
UndeadPaperclip is offline  
Old 12-08-2003, 12:13 AM   #28
Zamboni
is moist.
 
Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Edmonton
Quote:
Originally posted by casualty01
busy. patience. thanks.

Cas-


no problem. take your time.
__________________
-lovemike
http://www.myspace.com/ossiclesdubstep
Zamboni is offline  
Old 12-11-2003, 10:10 PM   #29
casualty01
Here all along
 
casualty01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Warm and Fuzzyland
ok, tomorrow i have a free day, so i'll be grading all the remaining tests. sorry for the hold up guys.

and thanks to all the test takers


Cas-
__________________
What's all the buzz about??

Don't be an idiot... click and find out.
casualty01 is offline  
Old 12-12-2003, 06:49 PM   #30
casualty01
Here all along
 
casualty01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Warm and Fuzzyland
SON OF A......!!!........ dammit sjones lol, clean out your PM box please.

and make sure you clean out your SENT items as well .


and please, everyone else, could you make sure yours is cleaned out too lol. thanks


Cas-
__________________
What's all the buzz about??

Don't be an idiot... click and find out.
casualty01 is offline  
Old 12-13-2003, 01:21 AM   #31
Snyper
Warm and Fuzzy King
 
Snyper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Toronto
bah, listen to cas, empty out your damn pm box undeadpaperclip!!!!!!!!
__________________
My sig is better than yours
Snyper is offline  
Old 12-13-2003, 03:44 AM   #32
PJD
Tube Tubes?
 
PJD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: R.I.
Just got my results thanks for your time Cas it was good stuff! Although i have a point of contention about natural notes as I've never heard of that! I know of natural half steps but natural notes? Again i think it's a british thing! If you could tell me where to find that lesson i would like to take a closer look. I took the test cold just to see how I'd do. Thanks again, I'm looking foweard to level two's test!
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by 6_String_Addict
You can't join the cult of straight-edge unless you are "scene" (i.e. girls jeans, tight black band shirt or ironic shirt, preferably from goodwill) and you must look down on everybody else that isn't straight edge. Also, listen to a bunch of crappy hardcore music.
PJD is offline  
Old 12-13-2003, 11:51 AM   #33
casualty01
Here all along
 
casualty01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Warm and Fuzzyland
Quote:
Originally posted by PJD
Just got my results thanks for your time Cas it was good stuff! Although i have a point of contention about natural notes as I've never heard of that! I know of natural half steps but natural notes? Again i think it's a british thing! If you could tell me where to find that lesson i would like to take a closer look. I took the test cold just to see how I'd do. Thanks again, I'm looking foweard to level two's test!



you're welcome bud

but...... dude, lol....... I'm american born and raised. trust me, "natural notes" isn't a british thing lol.

think about it.... if there's such thing as a "natural symbol" which brings notes back to it's natural state, then it stands to reason that there are "natural notes" lol.

I swear it aint british

here's the 2 previous lessons I referred to in my message.

Theory Lesson 1 Theory Lesson 2


as you'll see, in the first lesson I address natural notes, and in the second lesson, i present the natural symbol.

thanks again for taking the lesson, hope to see your participation come round 2.

Cas-
__________________
What's all the buzz about??

Don't be an idiot... click and find out.
casualty01 is offline  
Old 12-13-2003, 12:30 PM   #34
PJD
Tube Tubes?
 
PJD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: R.I.
Quote:
Originally posted by casualty01
you're welcome bud

but...... dude, lol....... I'm american born and raised. trust me, "natural notes" isn't a british thing lol.

think about it.... if there's such thing as a "natural symbol" which brings notes back to it's natural state, then it stands to reason that there are "natural notes" lol.

I swear it aint british

here's the 2 previous lessons I referred to in my message.

Theory Lesson 1 Theory Lesson 2


as you'll see, in the first lesson I address natural notes, and in the second lesson, i present the natural symbol.

thanks again for taking the lesson, hope to see your participation come round 2.

Cas-


I got ya now! I've never heard it put that way anywhere, did you pick that up at a conservatoty? I still say you may be part british. Thanks again it was fun.-PJD
PS when is round two?
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by 6_String_Addict
You can't join the cult of straight-edge unless you are "scene" (i.e. girls jeans, tight black band shirt or ironic shirt, preferably from goodwill) and you must look down on everybody else that isn't straight edge. Also, listen to a bunch of crappy hardcore music.
PJD is offline  
Old 12-13-2003, 03:58 PM   #35
casualty01
Here all along
 
casualty01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Warm and Fuzzyland
ok, the test is done. no more submissions will be taken.

too all who took it, thank you very much. it's appreciated
hope to see you all take the next one.


if in the future someone WOULD like to take this test, please PM me FIRST asking if i have the time.

**CLOSED**

Cas-
__________________
What's all the buzz about??

Don't be an idiot... click and find out.
casualty01 is offline  
 


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:34 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.