Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-14-2013, 04:07 AM   #3641
DiminishedFifth
Absolute Imperfection

The Stone Tower was always my favorite. Probably one of their most creative temples yet! Only time I get stuck is when I run out of both magic and arrows against Twinmold or I'm looking for all the fairies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by juckfush
^ Your avatar has never been so uncomfortably suitable for your post content.

DiminishedFifth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:15 AM   #3642
sfaune92
XYHeteroCisScum

Stone Tower, hard? It was much easier than Great Bay... and I completed it at age 10, when I couldn't even understand most of the English dialogues, let alone read walkthroughs...

It's one of my favourites as well, along with Snowpeak (TP), Sandship (SS) and Spirit Temple (OoT).
I have played through OoT so many times... even once in German and once in Japanese. Such a fantastic game...

Last edited by sfaune92 : 03-14-2013 at 04:16 AM.
sfaune92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:29 AM   #3643
Ignite
   

I don't know man, I must have just missed something. I went through Great Bay fairly easily. But that Stone Tower just stumped me for some reason.

I bet if I ever replay it again I'll breeze through it and wonder what went wrong the first time.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:48 AM   #3644
Metasponge
Rather absorbent.

I think I'll have to temporarily set up my wii and find Twilight Princess sometime soon.

Definitely going to play with a Gamecube controller though, motion controls were nice but I think it sometimes stopped me from being as immersed in the game when I'm busy waving my arms around.

I don't think I ever completed it actually, I think I got up to the City in the Sky dungeon and just...stopped playing it for some reason.

Watch me talk to a camera! (YouTube)

CLOUD OF SOUND
Metasponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:52 AM   #3645
CoreysMonster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByDestroyr
I haven't played any Zelda past Majoras Mask. How worth it are the Gamecube installations?

None are better than Majora's Mask.
CoreysMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:08 AM   #3646
sfaune92
XYHeteroCisScum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metasponge
I don't think I ever completed it actually, I think I got up to the City in the Sky dungeon and just...stopped playing it for some reason.

City in the Sky is such an annoying, yet fantastically designed dungeon. It's not quite as city-in-the-sky-like as it should be, but still niiiice. Also, I find the bgm quite painful.

You should definitely pick it up again. Its ending is brilliant.

Last edited by sfaune92 : 03-14-2013 at 06:10 AM.
sfaune92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:10 AM   #3647
thebassmaster
Becoming Addicted Again

Completed: Links awakening, link to the past, ocarina of time, wind waker, twilight princess
to do: Majoras Mask, Skyward sword

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
thebassmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:29 AM   #3648
Metasponge
Rather absorbent.

I really hope Nintendo decide to bring SNES games to the 3DS' virtual store, A Link to the Past is one of the only LoZ games I still haven't played.

CLOUD OF SOUND
Old 03-14-2013, 07:14 AM   #3649
thebassmaster
Becoming Addicted Again

Quote:
I really hope Nintendo decide to bring SNES games to the 3DS' virtual store, A Link to the Past is one of the only LoZ games I still haven't played.

its the best one too. one of the games that got me into gaming. completed it in one sitting at my grandmas house when i was about 8 and could remember the whole game off by heart. going through it this weekend to see how much i remember.

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
Old 03-14-2013, 08:55 AM   #3650
Shotgunmerc
UG's Scootaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebassmaster
its the best one too. one of the games that got me into gaming. completed it in one sitting at my grandmas house when i was about 8 and could remember the whole game off by heart. going through it this weekend to see how much i remember.

How??? I got horribly stuck on one of the temples and I haven't touched the emulator I have for it since. It's stupidly hard to me

Walking alone tonight
'Cause I've only got room for two
Me and my burdened black heart
It's all we know how to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by T00DEEPBLUE
I want to cum inside young men
Shotgunmerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:01 AM   #3651
thebassmaster
Becoming Addicted Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgunmerc
How??? I got horribly stuck on one of the temples and I haven't touched the emulator I have for it since. It's stupidly hard to me

i remember doing them in a strange order to bypass this problem (if its the same one i had). cyrstal 5 was the ice castle and there was a bit you needed to push a block down somewhere to push on a switch? but instead of working it out, i went to castle 6 and got the rod that puts down blocks to make it easier.... or something like that, im playing it through this weekend so hope it comes back to me.

i used to do the crystals in this order : 1 2 4 3 6 5 7 i believe. did 4 first so i could get the glove as i couldnt work out how to get into 3 without it (although i worked it out later times, wasnt too difficult at all.)

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
Old 03-14-2013, 09:02 AM   #3652
Shotgunmerc
UG's Scootaloo

Quote:
i remember doing them in a strange order to bypass this problem (if its the same one i had). cyrstal 5 was the ice castle and there was a bit you needed to push a block down somewhere to push on a switch? but instead of working it out, i went to castle 6 and got the rod that puts down blocks to make it easier.... or something like that, im playing it through this weekend so hope it comes back to me.

i used to do the crystals in this order : 1 2 4 3 6 5 7 i believe. did 4 first so i could get the glove as i couldnt work out how to get into 3 without it (although i worked it out later times, wasnt too difficult at all.)

Uh...but I got stuck on Crystal 2

Walking alone tonight
'Cause I've only got room for two
Me and my burdened black heart
It's all we know how to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by T00DEEPBLUE
I want to cum inside young men
Shotgunmerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:13 AM   #3653
thebassmaster
Becoming Addicted Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgunmerc
Uh...but I got stuck on Crystal 2

ahh then cant help you

I only remember going into light world to fill it up, and you get the hookshot and what boss it is..... i think

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
Old 03-14-2013, 11:30 AM   #3654
gunsnroses#1
Banned

I've not play Link to the Past in sooooooooo damn long. I remember it being my #2 favorite though, behind OoT.
gunsnroses#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:52 AM   #3655
Metasponge
Rather absorbent.

They're bringing the Oracle games to 3DS store, think I'll pick up Oracle of Ages.

I remember having Oracle of Seasons when I was a kid, but I literally had no idea what I was doing.

CLOUD OF SOUND
Old 03-23-2013, 01:29 AM   #3656
Ignite
   

Quote:
I think I'll have to temporarily set up my wii and find Twilight Princess sometime soon.

Definitely going to play with a Gamecube controller though, motion controls were nice but I think it sometimes stopped me from being as immersed in the game when I'm busy waving my arms around.

Can't play TP with a gamecube controller. Pretty lame. That is unless you have the actual gamecube version.

Quote:
Completed: Links awakening, link to the past, ocarina of time, wind waker, twilight princess
to do: Majoras Mask, Skyward sword

CHECKLIST TIME!

Code:
Legend of Zelda [x] Zelda II [x] A Link to the Past [x] Link's Awakening [x] Ocarina of Time [x] OOT Master Quest [ ] Majora's Mask [x] Oracle of Seasons [x] Oracle of Ages [x] Four Swords (GBA) [ ] Wind Waker [x] Four Swords Adventures [ ] The Minish Cap [x] Twilight Princess [x] Phantom Hourglass [x] Spirit Tracks [ ] Skyward Sword [x]

edit: added majora's mask >_>

I still need to get on that Spirit Tracks. I'm at the very end. Have been for like... since it's been out.
I'll always be pissed that I can't complete this checklist because I have no desire to play Four Swords, and I don't have anyone to play it with.

Quote:

That's interesting. And awesome.

That block part gets me every time. I mean it doesn't take too long to figure out, but I can never remember exactly what to do. Probably went through it 3 of 4 times.

ALttP is one of the games I can just play and play and it's always fun. I've probably been through half the game 10 times. Only finished it 2 or 3 times though.

Last edited by Ignite : 03-23-2013 at 02:35 AM.
Ignite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:17 AM   #3657
muffinduck01
UG's BBW Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite
Can't play TP with a gamecube controller. Pretty lame. That is unless you have the actual gamecube version.

CHECKLIST TIME!

Code:
Legend of Zelda [x] Zelda II [x] A Link to the Past [x] Link's Awakening [x] Ocarina of Time [x] OOT Master Quest [ ] Oracle of Seasons [x] Oracle of Ages [x] Four Swords (GBA) [ ] Wind Waker [x] Four Swords Adventures [ ] The Minish Cap [x] Twilight Princess [x] Phantom Hourglass [x] Spirit Tracks [ ] Skyward Sword [x]

I still need to get on that Spirit Tracks. I'm at the very end. Have been for like... since it's been out.
I'll always be pissed that I can't complete this checklist because I have no desire to play Four Swords, and I don't have anyone to play it with.

That block part gets me every time. I mean it doesn't take too long to figure out, but I can never remember exactly what to do. Probably went through it 3 of 4 times.

ALttP is one of the games I can just play and play and it's always fun. I've probably been through half the game 10 times. Only finished it 2 or 3 times though.

That sucks man. I was lucky enough to have 3 friends to play 4 Swords with when it first came out. Easily the best co-op experience I've ever had. Been trying to find some people to play the new 3DS version with, but it's not going well.....
Also you totally forgot Majora's Mask in the list >_>

While I'm here, I may as well do the check list....
Code:
Legend of Zelda [x] Zelda II [o] A Link to the Past [x] Link's Awakening [o] Ocarina of Time [x] OOT Master Quest [x] Majora's Mask [x] Oracle of Seasons [o] Oracle of Ages [o] Four Swords (GBA) [x] Wind Waker [x] Four Swords Adventures [x] The Minish Cap [x] Twilight Princess [x] Phantom Hourglass [o] Spirit Tracks [ ] Skyward Sword [o] x = Beaten o = played

I have no desire to finish II or the DS games. II just seems like a bad game, and the controls for the DS games bother me. Not being able to see anything on the screen when I move left annoys me to no end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
muffinduck01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:34 AM   #3658
Ignite
   

Wow how did I forget what is potentially my favorite game but I won't say it's favorite game because I'm unsure and will probably always be unsure.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:30 AM   #3659
Hydra150
not so cowardly

Zelda II is perhaps the only one that I have fully completed myself. I've played most of many other games, played a ton of LttP for example, but they usually belong to my brother and I rarely play the entire thing (although I've watched him complete most of em).
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip_pepper
I'm not gonna post pics of my hot mom.
Hydra150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:52 AM   #3660
thebassmaster
Becoming Addicted Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite

CHECKLIST TIME!

Code:
Legend of Zelda [x] Zelda II [x] A Link to the Past [x] Link's Awakening [x] Ocarina of Time [x] OOT Master Quest [ ] Majora's Mask [x] Oracle of Seasons [x] Oracle of Ages [x] Four Swords (GBA) [ ] Wind Waker [x] Four Swords Adventures [ ] The Minish Cap [x] Twilight Princess [x] Phantom Hourglass [x] Spirit Tracks [ ] Skyward Sword [x]

edit: added majora's mask >_>

Code:
Legend of Zelda [] Zelda II [] A Link to the Past [x] Link's Awakening [x] Ocarina of Time [x] OOT Master Quest [x ] Majora's Mask [] Oracle of Seasons [] Oracle of Ages [] Four Swords (GBA) [ ] Wind Waker [x] Four Swords Adventures [ ] The Minish Cap [] Twilight Princess [x] Phantom Hourglass [] Spirit Tracks [ ] Skyward Sword []

been a bit of a delay with LTTP, but just done the third crystal (after doing 4 still do them in that order). That checklist has shown me i have a long way to go...

btw, getting a wii u when new zelda comes out (or they rerelease smash bros melee, whichever comes first)

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?

Rate This Thread: