Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old Today, 08:37 AM   #1
Reaperdaddy

link to .gp5 files....

hi guys,
im a new member so forgive me if my question is already answered somewhere else but didnt find the answer yet...
So...
Yesterday i was an unregistered user, while checking some songs, i could check the "pro tab" versions (when available) and download the .gp5 file for that song.
After downloading 2 files, i was then taken to a different page trying to make me suscribe or take a free trial to be able to continue checking the pro files...
Since I saw there is quite a lot of tabs that could interest me, i suscribed and paid to be a "premium" user.
Problem is, since i suscribed and paid to have "more" features, i am now not able anymore to find the link to the .gp5 files...
When clicking the link to the song, im now taken to a website with a different interface (plus.ultimate-guitar.com). It is very nice and the interface is quite paractical, but still, i dont find the links to download anymore, the only thing i see is a link to "print"...
What is the deal ? how can i get the .gp5 files ?

thanks in advance
Reaperdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: