Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-19-2015, 11:42 PM   #1
WillenaHonts

How to backup guitar music

Hi guys, Iím new here! Just wanna say hello and hope to gain some experience from you.
I wanna download some new music about the guitar but my ipod is almost running out of space. I really donít wanna delete the old songs, so can I backup them to my computer? Do you have any experience?

Last edited by WillenaHonts : 05-19-2015 at 11:45 PM.
WillenaHonts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 10:50 PM   #2
ScottHila

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillenaHonts
Hi guys, Iím new here! Just wanna say hello and hope to gain some experience from you.
I wanna download some new music about the guitar but my ipod is almost running out of space. I really donít wanna delete the old songs, so can I backup them to my computer? Do you have any experience?

Hi, I'm new too. I think you can download music in Amoyshare free mp3 download sites . It's free and legal . Have a try . Good luck

Last edited by ScottHila : 05-28-2015 at 10:55 PM.
ScottHila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:26 PM   #3
Evilfurz

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillenaHonts

Yes, you can save/clone/backup any type of data onto a storage device. For an apple device, you can simply use iTunes to backup the data/songs or even use iCloud as well.
My advice for obtaining new music without risking jail time is to do what I do; buy USED albums on amazon, you can snag a CD from a group for 1.00-5.00 and have the Jewel Case, CD, and artwork instead of paying 10.00+ from iTunes to get an intangible album or any other music site.
-4 Ruby Power Tubes
-4 Sovtek 12ax7LPS Preamp Tubes
----Guitar
RareElectricGuitar: Modified Guild X88 Flying Star Replica
EMG 81/85
Licensed Floyd Rose
Evilfurz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:28 AM   #4
circumnavi
Banned

Wink

Hey what's up

What going on peoples?

http://www.circumnavi.com/

Last edited by circumnavi : Today at 06:33 AM.
circumnavi is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: