Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > UG Contribution
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 04-04-2008, 09:29 AM   #81
geoguitar

hey!
my tab got rejected and i don't see why. it was correct, and when i pressed preview everything was in order. and there is no other tabs of that song. so... why?

1. Medvind
2. Eriks Og Kriss
3. Whole Song(TXT).

Edit: here's the tab

let me know what's wrong if there is anything=)
Attached Files
File Type: txt Medvind.txt (3.0 KB, 216 views)

Last edited by geoguitar : 04-04-2008 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Asked to & spelling
geoguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 10:18 AM   #82
emad
Rocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuddhel
ok... here it is

Code:
| i'm not sure about the part below |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----5----5----5--5--5--8----8--8--8--8--8----3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--| |-----5----5----5--5--5--8----8--8--8--8--8----3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--| |-----5----5----5--5--5--8----8--8--8--8--8----3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--| |-----3----3----3--3--3--6----6--6--6--6--6----1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--| |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

1-^Make sure yourself about this part.

Code:
|------------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------------| |----------------------------------10h-12p-12----12b--12b----------| |--12-----10p-8h-10----12------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------------|

2-What's 12p12? You can not pull off just one note!Correct it.
3-Also bend and release should be like:

Code:
|---12br12-p-10---|

For whole tab.
4-Remove those empty bars.
5-Where's the tab legends?Add them at the end of the tab.When you make that correct then resubmit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoguitar
1. Medvind
2.Eriks Og Kriss

I couldn't find artist.Post a link to official website for the band.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadinejb
I resubmitted a tab as the first one was denied. I made sure everything was right this time and set out fine, or tried. There is another version of the song but its very wrong. But my second one got denied as well and i don't know why.

Song: Tower of Snakes
Artist: Eighteen Visions
Type: Bass, Whole song

Edit:I forgot about you,sorry.
But that current tabs doesn't look wrong (Maybe because Andrew Zara submitted it)
Come on guys,attach your tab to your post please till I see what are you talkin' about.

Last edited by emad : 04-04-2008 at 10:32 AM.
emad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:06 AM   #83
geoguitar

http://erikogkriss.no/

thats their official page.
and i turns out i typed their name wrong. it's supposed to be : Erik Og Kriss

i have submitted a tab of them earlier, but unfortunately it was unregistered
Old 04-04-2008, 11:32 AM   #84
emad
Rocker

^Attach the tab to your post.Do not make another just use edit button.

Old 04-04-2008, 01:09 PM   #85
spuddhel

ok, thx, i try to change it and upload it again. thx again
Old 04-04-2008, 01:14 PM   #86
nadinejb

I'm not gonna say anything cos i don't know who he is
Heres the tab.

Tower of Snakes - Eighteen Visions, Bass, Whole song.

Cheers, Nadine.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Tower Of Snakes Bass Tab.txt (4.3 KB, 234 views)
nadinejb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 01:34 PM   #87
emad
Rocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoguitar
http://erikogkriss.no/

thats their official page.
and i turns out i typed their name wrong. it's supposed to be : Erik Og Kriss

i have submitted a tab of them earlier, but unfortunately it was unregistered

Your tab is like:

Code:
Lead E||----------------------------------|------------------------| __ B||--10------------10--8----------8--|--6---------6-----------| | G||------10-----10--------9-----9----|-----7----7----9--------| | D||---------12--------------10-------|-------8----------------| | A||----------------------------------|------------------------| | E||----------------------------------|------------------------| | |2 times | (X2) |-----------------------------------------|------------------------------| | |--10------------10s-13-13------------13--|--11------------11--10--------| | |------10-----10------------12-----12-----|------10-----10---------------| | |---------12-------------------14---------|---------12-------------------| | |-----------------------------------------|------------------------------| | |-----------------------------------------|------------------------------| __| Rhythm (with variations) E||--5----------8---------|--6---------5----------|--5----------8---------|--6---------5----------| B||--6----------8---------|--6---------5----------|--6----------8---------|--6---------5----------| G||--7----------9---------|--7---------6----------|--7----------9---------|--7---------6----------| D||--7---------10---------|--8---------7----------|--7---------10---------|--8---------7----------| A||--5---------10---------|--8---------7----------|--5---------10---------|--8---------7----------| E||--x----------8---------|--6---------5----------|--x----------8---------|--6---------5----------| X2 |--6-------5--5-5-5-5-5--|| |--6-------5--5-5-5-5-5--|| |--7-------6--6-6-6-6-6--|| |--8-------7--7-7-7-7-7--|| |--8-------7--7-7-7-7-7--|| |--6-------5--5-5-5-5-5--||

What is this?It's intro,verse,chorus,...What?
Intro,solo,... are not so welcomed here.
Come on!If you think your tab was unfairly rejected,post here.You also can see other people's votes using edit button.

Next!

Old 04-04-2008, 01:37 PM   #88
emad
Rocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadinejb
I'm not gonna say anything cos i don't know who he is
Heres the tab.

Tower of Snakes - Eighteen Visions, Bass, Whole song.

Cheers, Nadine.

Resubmit it!

Old 04-05-2008, 05:41 AM   #89
spuddhel

well, i tried to correct it, but it got denied adain.

but i don't know why (maybe because it's the 3rd tab i tried to submit in one week, always same title...)
Attached Files
File Type: txt Dead Boys UG-version.txt (28.2 KB, 233 views)
Old 04-05-2008, 08:14 AM   #90
nadinejb

Same, third time, i resubmitted it like you said but it got denied again.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Tower Of Snakes Bass Tab.txt (4.3 KB, 211 views)
nadinejb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 12:17 PM   #91
emad
Rocker

spuddhel
nadinejb

Check your pms.

Old 04-06-2008, 11:58 AM   #92
geoguitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by emad
Your tab is like:

Code:
Lead E||----------------------------------|------------------------| __ B||--10------------10--8----------8--|--6---------6-----------| | G||------10-----10--------9-----9----|-----7----7----9--------| | D||---------12--------------10-------|-------8----------------| | A||----------------------------------|------------------------| | E||----------------------------------|------------------------| | |2 times | (X2) |-----------------------------------------|------------------------------| | |--10------------10s-13-13------------13--|--11------------11--10--------| | |------10-----10------------12-----12-----|------10-----10---------------| | |---------12-------------------14---------|---------12-------------------| | |-----------------------------------------|------------------------------| | |-----------------------------------------|------------------------------| __| Rhythm (with variations) E||--5----------8---------|--6---------5----------|--5----------8---------|--6---------5----------| B||--6----------8---------|--6---------5----------|--6----------8---------|--6---------5----------| G||--7----------9---------|--7---------6----------|--7----------9---------|--7---------6----------| D||--7---------10---------|--8---------7----------|--7---------10---------|--8---------7----------| A||--5---------10---------|--8---------7----------|--5---------10---------|--8---------7----------| E||--x----------8---------|--6---------5----------|--x----------8---------|--6---------5----------| X2 |--6-------5--5-5-5-5-5--|| |--6-------5--5-5-5-5-5--|| |--7-------6--6-6-6-6-6--|| |--8-------7--7-7-7-7-7--|| |--8-------7--7-7-7-7-7--|| |--6-------5--5-5-5-5-5--||

What is this?It's intro,verse,chorus,...What?
Intro,solo,... are not so welcomed here.
Come on!If you think your tab was unfairly rejected,post here.You also can see other people's votes using edit button.

Next!

it's actually the all there is of guitar on that song. it's not a very guitar based song. but i dont think you should blame me for that.

http://erikogkriss.no/dokumenter/1184698143.mp3 here's a link to a live recording posted on their website. if you listened to that maybe you'd see what im talking about
Old 04-06-2008, 12:57 PM   #93
emad
Rocker

^Resubmit it like this:

Code:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Medvind - Erik Og Kriss ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://erikogkriss.no/ Tunning:Standard Intro/Verse E||----------------------------------|------------------------| __ B||--10------------10--8----------8--|--6---------6-----------| | G||------10-----10--------9-----9----|-----7----7----9--------| | D||---------12--------------10-------|-------8----------------| | A||----------------------------------|------------------------| | E||----------------------------------|------------------------| | |2 times | (X2) |-----------------------------------------|------------------------------| | |--10------------10/13-13------------13--|--11------------11--10---------| | |------10-----10------------12-----12-----|------10-----10---------------| | |---------12-------------------14---------|---------12-------------------| | |-----------------------------------------|------------------------------| | |-----------------------------------------|------------------------------| __| Outro Rhythm (with variations) E||--5----------8---------|--6---------5----------|--5----------8---------|--6---------5----------| B||--6----------8---------|--6---------5----------|--6----------8---------|--6---------5----------| G||--7----------9---------|--7---------6----------|--7----------9---------|--7---------6----------| D||--7---------10---------|--8---------7----------|--7---------10---------|--8---------7----------| A||--5---------10---------|--8---------7----------|--5---------10---------|--8---------7----------| E||--x----------8---------|--6---------5----------|--x----------8---------|--6---------5----------| X2 |--6-------5--5-5-5-5-5--|| |--6-------5--5-5-5-5-5--|| |--7-------6--6-6-6-6-6--|| |--8-------7--7-7-7-7-7--|| |--8-------7--7-7-7-7-7--|| |--6-------5--5-5-5-5-5--|| | / slide up | \ slide down | h hammer-on | p pull-off | ~ vibrato | + harmonic | x Mute note

It's kinda RnB song I think!I hope it would be accepted.

Old 04-09-2008, 04:21 AM   #94
Internal Chaos
D.I.Y or D.I.E

Not meaning to complain or anything, but I have submitted 7 "Fuck... I'm Dead" tabs over the last few days, and all but one were accepted. The one that wasn't accepted is called "Enema" and I was just wondering why it wasn't.

There is nothing for this song whatsoever (bass, tab, GP, PT or chords) so I don't understand why.

Just then, I researched and realised that the song name was wrong.

Do I resubmit the song with the right song name, or is there something else I have to do?
Old 04-09-2008, 04:45 AM   #95
emad
Rocker

^Yes,correct the name and resubmit it.

Old 04-10-2008, 05:49 AM   #96
priceless_twirp

Angry

okay. So what is the sodding deal!!! Do these guys even base whether they accept a tab or not on its quality!? Cos it see to me they just go "oooo loook theres one already, can't possbl have another no matter how much more perfect and well done it is than the current one". I spend ages getting the GP5s i make, to the quality they are then UG just slap me in the face by rejecting them! This is a joke!!!

See for your self!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/omml9j - Erase/Replace

-Compared to-

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs..._guitar_pro.htm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xacf7b - Who's Got A Match?

-Compared to-

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs..._guitar_pro.htm.

No doubt that my "Ballad of the Beaconsfield Miners" will be rejected too...even tho the current GP file for that is a stinking pile of nothing. I am not a happy bunny!

Last edited by priceless_twirp : 04-10-2008 at 06:01 AM.
priceless_twirp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 07:10 AM   #97
Stud_Muffin
UG's Voice of Reason

i wrote a little bass solo on guitar pro and put it up on ug, but it got rejected, with no votes for or against. im only presuming that someone had to listen to it before rejecting it, but it was a completetly original idea and there was no real reason that i can think of why it wasnt accepted. anyone?

Stud_Muffin: Officially cuter than Justin Bieber since '92.

Stud_Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:56 AM   #98
emad
Rocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by priceless_twirp
okay. So what is the sodding deal!!! Do these guys even base whether they accept a tab or not on its quality!? Cos it see to me they just go "oooo loook theres one already, can't possbl have another no matter how much more perfect and well done it is than the current one". I spend ages getting the GP5s i make, to the quality they are then UG just slap me in the face by rejecting them! This is a joke!!!

See for your self!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/omml9j - Erase/Replace

-Compared to-

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs..._guitar_pro.htm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xacf7b - Who's Got A Match?

-Compared to-

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs..._guitar_pro.htm.

No doubt that my "Ballad of the Beaconsfield Miners" will be rejected too...even tho the current GP file for that is a stinking pile of nothing. I am not a happy bunny!

You're right.Resubmit it and I'll be there
Edit:"Ballad of the Beaconsfield Miners" in TPA is not that song,dude.It's Erase Replace song I posted a comment for you in tpa.Go correct it before it rejects again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud_Muffin
i wrote a little bass solo on guitar pro and put it up on ug, but it got rejected

Did you read the main post in this thread?I don't think so.I said:
Song
Artist
Tab type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud_Muffin
im only presuming that someone had to listen to it before rejecting it

That's what's going on.We listen it before voting.

Last edited by emad : 04-10-2008 at 09:04 AM.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:01 AM   #99
Topbosslegend
Remington Blend

Quote:
Originally Posted by emad
The current tab is not that bad.You can resubmit your tab but when your tab is pending approval drop some lines about your correction in bass and lead tracks as a comment.

Ok.... its been rejected again. I put some comments in after i'd posted it as mentioned above.

Yeah, the tab isnt bad in places. In other places though it is dreadful!
Topbosslegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:15 AM   #100
emad
Rocker

^Forget it.Tab another song.

Rate This Thread: