Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Hardcore & Punk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-17-2015, 12:50 PM   #1
MetalRock4ever
Watchin the world pass by

Exclamation New Bullet For My Valentine Song Today

In case you are a fan, or want to see if they've improved their sound, their new song 'No Way Out' is going to premier today on the BBC Radio 1 Rock Show with Danny P Carter. The show starts at 7pm GMT, but the actual time when it is played may be later. This shall be the second single for their newest album (first one was 'Raising Hell').

Any thoughts/expectations?

EDIT: Heard it and it sounds amazing, much better than most (if not all) of the songs on Temper Temper and possibly Fever.
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” Shakespeare - Macbeth

Last edited by MetalRock4ever : 05-17-2015 at 02:53 PM.
MetalRock4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 02:03 AM   #2
Belcher12
Cynthia Mariana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalRock4ever
In case you are a fan, or want to see if they've improved their sound, their new song 'No Way Out' is going to premier today on the BBC Radio 1 Rock Show with Danny P Carter. The show starts at 7pm GMT, but the actual time when it is played may be later. This shall be the second single for their newest album (first one was 'Raising Hell').

Any thoughts/expectations?

EDIT: Heard it and it sounds amazing, much better than most (if not all) of the songs on Temper Temper and possibly Fever.

I have missed that show and want to know that is there any link to listen that song? I want to hear that song and have already tried out the web search but could not help out.
Belcher12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 04:20 AM   #3
MetalRock4ever
Watchin the world pass by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belcher12
I have missed that show and want to know that is there any link to listen that song? I want to hear that song and have already tried out the web search but could not help out.

It's not on YouTube. BFMV posted the lyrics video soon after it was premiered. Hope that helps If you want the interview too, I think there are YouTube videos out there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05vc2n2

The above link is for the whole show (go to about 25 minutes in for Tuck's interview. The new song is just after 30 minute mark).
MetalRock4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 05:28 AM   #4
xxxxChrisTxxxx

Lyric video, sounds much better than their last offerings - got tickets for the tour this morning.
xxxxChrisTxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 04:58 PM   #5
DamienEx1021
PC Police

Sounds fairly generic. Good, but generic. I hate the lyrics as always with most BFMV songs, but otherwise it is a good sounding song. Would leave playing on radio if it came on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!
DamienEx1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 10:22 AM   #6
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes

It easily better than most of the stuff they've put out in a long time.

Still not exactly incredible, but it's pretty inoffensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
ChemicalFire is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: