Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Hardcore & Punk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 03-07-2010, 01:29 PM   #1
Parlow
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Your Memorial

I can't really describe this band into one genre, But i think it's a core band.

Anyways, They are a band out of Minneapolis, Minnesota.

I've seen them live a few times and have nothing but amazing memories, And just saw

them Friday with After The Burial. I really reccomend everyone checks them out.

http://www.myspace.com/yourmemorial

Definitely one of my favorite bands.
Parlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:38 PM   #2
scaryfried
YOUR GOD IS FICTION
 
scaryfried's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
i like the start of not fallen, that's pretty much all...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by synestershadows
God damit scaryfriend! nobody fuvkin cares;

scaryfried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:38 AM   #3
UntoExistence
lurks
 
UntoExistence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
i'd say they have potential, a new album or somethin would be nice
__________________
Soundcloud
UntoExistence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:09 PM   #4
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
New album is solid.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:10 PM   #5
asator
whatever
 
asator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland.
Stumbled across them ages ago when The Music Ocean still existed. Downloaded based on the fact that they "sounded like" After The Burial. They were average at best.
__________________
My name is Danny. Call me that.
asator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 01:27 AM   #6
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
 
SeveredSurvival's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ottawa
Their tight, but nothing special.
__________________
I drink your milkshake.
SeveredSurvival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:50 PM   #7
Changes216
cool beans
 
Changes216's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Atonement is an pretty good album I enjoyed it a lot more than Seasons
__________________
Check out my band
Changes216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:30 AM   #8
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Seasons had horrible production quality. This new album is a HUGE step up.

Fun fact: Karl from Mis Sigs tracked their guitars.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:18 PM   #9
Fenix40
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Arlington TX
I thought he did all of the production on it?
Fenix40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:19 PM   #10
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix40
I thought he did all of the production on it?

Nah, I think just guitars. And maybe mastering a little bit.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:10 PM   #11
jonnowev
Completely Incomplete
 
jonnowev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hull, Yorkshire, UK
Literally amazing, one of my favourite bands at the moment. Atonement is incredible.
__________________
Check out my death metal blog for artwork and more: http://addictedtogore.tumblr.com/
jonnowev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 10:39 PM   #12
jstphn1
Registered User
 
jstphn1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
The guitar tone on the album Redirect is unreal.
jstphn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:50 AM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2015
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.