Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > UG Contribution
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 07-19-2009, 01:17 PM   #81
FADETOBL4CK
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Slash - Knockin On Heavens Door Paris 1992 (wrong band)
System Of A Down - Hipnotize (misspelt)
Nirvana - Where Did You Sleep Last Nigth (misspelt)
FADETOBL4CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 05:09 PM   #82
billybusa
DOIN DAT FUNKY DANCE!!
 
billybusa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by FADETOBL4CK
Ill Be There For You - Bon Jovi (misspelt band and name)
Thank You For Loving Me - Bon Jovi (misspelt band and name)
Joe Satriani - Always Whit Me Always Whit You (misspelt)
Matllica - Enter Sand Men (misspelt band and name)
Iron Maiden - Halo Be Thy Name (misspelt)
Pearl Jam - Yeloww Let Better (misspelt)
Goo Goo Dolls - Irish (misspelt)
Fmstatic - Tonigth (misspelt band and name)
Fm Statics - Tonigth (misspelt band and name)
Fm Statics - Tonight (misspelt band)
Fm Static - Tonigt (misspelt song)
Bonjobi - Badname (misspelt band and name)
Queen - Somebody To Love You (misspelt)


Quote:
Originally Posted by FADETOBL4CK
Guns N Roses - Paridise City (misspelt)
Metallica - Unforgive 1 (misspelt)
Guns N Roses - Cival War (misspelt)
Metallica - For Whome The Bells Tolls (misspelt)
Kiss - I Want To Rock And Roll All Nihgt And Party Every Day (misspelt)
Snow Red Hot - Snow Red Hot (misspelt band and song)
Greenday - When We Up The September Ends (misspelt band and song)

* Misspelt Band:

Children Of Bottom - Silent Night Bottom Night
I Dont Know The Name Of The Artist - Cant Get My Eyes Off Of You
Paul Mc Cartney - My Love



Metallica - Unforgiven (there are 6 versions already [tab])
Eric Johnson - Clifs Of Dover (misspelt and there are 7 versions [tab])
Iron Maiden - Two Minutes To Midnight (there are 4 versions [tab])


Quote:
Originally Posted by FADETOBL4CK
Slash - Knockin On Heavens Door Paris 1992 (wrong band)
System Of A Down - Hipnotize (misspelt)
Nirvana - Where Did You Sleep Last Nigth (misspelt)


*removed*
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.


All-riiight.
billybusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 06:37 PM   #83
zhoutai182
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
AC DC - Black in Black (wrong name)
zhoutai182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:23 PM   #84
FADETOBL4CK
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
- misspelt band:

Linking Park - Numb
Linking Park - What Have Done
James Blond - Primavera In Anticipo
Linking Park - What Have Done
Gogodoll - Name
Gitar Hero - Devil Went Daunt Of Georgia
Gitar Hero - Devil Went Daunt Of Georgia Vrs 3
Soda Stereop - El Septimo Dia
Artist - Back In Black Acdc
Acdc - Rock You
Qoeen - I Want It All
Elton Jhon - Your Song
Metalica - Nothing Else Matters
I Dont Know - Magapasalamat
Lefhanded - Arah Yang Hilang
Matt Rach - You
Moi Diz Mois - Nocturnal Romance

- The name of the band is Ninjaspy ( you can see here:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...iendid=39857224 )

Nijaspy - Sos From The Sos
Nijaspy - Pure Sketch
Nijaspy - Brotherman
Nijaspy - Shuriken Dance
Nijaspy - Grip The Cage
Nijaspy - Submission
Nijaspy - Dotcamdown
Nijaspy - Hated
Nijaspy - Love Poem Ii
Nijaspy - Sub-arctic Trickery
Nijaspy - Defacating On Whats Left Of Our Child
Nijaspy - Circle Pity
Nijaspy - Evolution Of The Skid
Nijaspy - Out Of Tampons


Faith No More - Chinese Arithmatic (wrong name)
FADETOBL4CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:31 PM   #85
aig91
Annie
 
aig91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoutai182
AC DC - Black in Black (wrong name)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FADETOBL4CK
- misspelt band:

Linking Park - Numb
Linking Park - What Have Done
James Blond - Primavera In Anticipo
Linking Park - What Have Done
Gogodoll - Name
Gitar Hero - Devil Went Daunt Of Georgia
Gitar Hero - Devil Went Daunt Of Georgia Vrs 3
Soda Stereop - El Septimo Dia
Artist - Back In Black Acdc
Acdc - Rock You
Qoeen - I Want It All
Elton Jhon - Your Song
Metalica - Nothing Else Matters
I Dont Know - Magapasalamat
Lefhanded - Arah Yang Hilang
Matt Rach - You
Moi Diz Mois - Nocturnal Romance

- The name of the band is Ninjaspy ( you can see here:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...iendid=39857224 )

Nijaspy - Sos From The Sos
Nijaspy - Pure Sketch
Nijaspy - Brotherman
Nijaspy - Shuriken Dance
Nijaspy - Grip The Cage
Nijaspy - Submission
Nijaspy - Dotcamdown
Nijaspy - Hated
Nijaspy - Love Poem Ii
Nijaspy - Sub-arctic Trickery
Nijaspy - Defacating On Whats Left Of Our Child
Nijaspy - Circle Pity
Nijaspy - Evolution Of The Skid
Nijaspy - Out Of Tampons


Faith No More - Chinese Arithmatic (wrong name)

*removed*


__________________
aig91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 08:56 PM   #86
FADETOBL4CK
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Guns N Roses - Sweet Chhild O Mine (wrong name)
Trivium - Like Ligts To Flies (wrong name)
Acdc - Thunder Struck (wrong band)
65335653216532465331653276532612288653286532165315 - 65332653206531712288653246531365326653161228865327 65318122886531312288652976529665296652961228865316 (...)
FADETOBL4CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 10:46 PM   #87
aig91
Annie
 
aig91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by FADETOBL4CK
Guns N Roses - Sweet Chhild O Mine (wrong name)
Trivium - Like Ligts To Flies (wrong name)
Acdc - Thunder Struck (wrong band)
65335653216532465331653276532612288653286532165315 - 65332653206531712288653246531365326653161228865327 65318122886531312288652976529665296652961228865316 (...)


*removed*


__________________
aig91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:07 PM   #88
zhoutai182
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Blink 182 - 1st Date (wrong name)
zhoutai182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:26 PM   #89
aig91
Annie
 
aig91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoutai182
Blink 182 - 1st Date (wrong name)

*Removed*

__________________
aig91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:20 AM   #90
FADETOBL4CK
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
alread requested:
- The Unforgiven 2 07/22/2009 [tab]
- Unforgiven 2 07/24/2009 [tab]



Ac Dc - Touch To Much (misspelt)
Green Day - Whem I Come Arount (misspelt)
Dragonforce - P (misspelt)



Blink-182 - Always (wrong band)
Gitar Gero 3 - Devil Went Daunt Of Georgia Ver 3 (wrong band)
Gitar Gero 3 - Devil Went Daunt Of Georgia (wrong band)
FADETOBL4CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:44 PM   #91
aig91
Annie
 
aig91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by FADETOBL4CK
alread requested:
- The Unforgiven 2 07/22/2009 [tab]
- Unforgiven 2 07/24/2009 [tab]



Ac Dc - Touch To Much (misspelt)
Green Day - Whem I Come Arount (misspelt)
Dragonforce - P (misspelt)



Blink-182 - Always (wrong band)
Gitar Gero 3 - Devil Went Daunt Of Georgia Ver 3 (wrong band)
Gitar Gero 3 - Devil Went Daunt Of Georgia (wrong band)

*Removed*


__________________
aig91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:06 PM   #92
FADETOBL4CK
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Metallica - When Ever I May Roam (wrong name)
System Of A Down - Toxyciti (wrong name)
Metallica - Enter Sadman (wrong name)
Iron Maiden - Different Word (wrong name)
Micheal Jackson - Belalyjeans (wrong name)


Gitar Gero 3 - Devil Went Down To Georgia Ver 3 (wrong band)
Curt Cobain - Plateau (wrong band)
Guns In Roses - Civil War (wrong band)
Ozzy Osbuorne - Desire (wrong band)
FADETOBL4CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 06:16 AM   #93
billybusa
DOIN DAT FUNKY DANCE!!
 
billybusa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by FADETOBL4CK
Metallica - When Ever I May Roam (wrong name)
System Of A Down - Toxyciti (wrong name)
Metallica - Enter Sadman (wrong name)
Iron Maiden - Different Word (wrong name)
Micheal Jackson - Belalyjeans (wrong name)


Gitar Gero 3 - Devil Went Down To Georgia Ver 3 (wrong band)
Curt Cobain - Plateau (wrong band)
Guns In Roses - Civil War (wrong band)
Ozzy Osbuorne - Desire (wrong band)


*removed*

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.


All-riiight.
billybusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:28 AM   #94
libertines4ever
bloke with bad username..
 
libertines4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: down the rabbit hole
Green Day - Long View (tab) misspelt
__________________
LastFm
libertines4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:08 PM   #95
billybusa
DOIN DAT FUNKY DANCE!!
 
billybusa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by libertines4ever
Green Day - Long View (tab) misspelt


*removed*

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.


All-riiight.
billybusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:42 AM   #96
libertines4ever
bloke with bad username..
 
libertines4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: down the rabbit hole
Green Day - 21 Gunz (tab and chords)
Green Day - 12 Guns (video)
Green Day - American Lidiot (bass)

misspelt obviously
__________________
LastFm
libertines4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:05 PM   #97
aig91
Annie
 
aig91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by libertines4ever
Green Day - 21 Gunz (tab and chords)
Green Day - 12 Guns (video)
Green Day - American Lidiot (bass)

misspelt obviously

*Removed*


__________________
aig91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:40 PM   #98
zhoutai182
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
blink 182 - All The Small Think (misspelt)
blink 182 - I Wanna **** The Dog (wrong song name)

Last edited by zhoutai182 : 09-05-2009 at 07:10 PM.
zhoutai182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:50 PM   #99
aig91
Annie
 
aig91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoutai182
blink 182 - All The Small Think (misspelt)
blink 182 - I Wanna **** The Dog (wrong song name)

*Removed*


__________________
aig91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #100
zhoutai182
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Blink 182 - All The Small Things album (wrong album name, it's "enema of the state", no all the small things)
blink 182 - Athem Part2 (misspelt)
zhoutai182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.