Pickup systems are the most popular option for amplifying acoustic guitars on stage, however most are unable to capture the unique tone of each instrument. As a result, different guitars can take on similar flat, electric-acoustic characteristics and they all sound the same when amplified or plugged into a PA.Zoom
is the first pedal of its kind. It allows players to restore the natural tone of their acoustic guitars while continuing to use pickup systems for amplification. In addition to being a powerful acoustic preamp, the A3 offers unrivaled acoustic remodeling features, amazing acoustic effects and much more for crafting acoustic guitar sounds for both live and studio applications.
In addition to its high quality pre-amp that features both Mic and Pickup input/mixing options, a 3-band EQ, Balance control and super-low noise design, the A3 provides remodeling presets for 16 different body types/shapes and 28 world-renowned acoustic guitars. This allows players to rebuild the true sound of their own guitar or simulate the tone of other instruments. The A3 can further enhance the sound of your acoustic guitar with its 40 onboard effects, of which two effects and one acoustic guitar model can be used simultaneously and in any order. Users can create and store up to 20 original patches.
The A3 features a large LCD, three footswitches, analog-style cursor keys/parameter knobs and LED indicators. Together, they allow you to control all the pedal's functions with ease. Great for use in live settings, the A3's Anti Feedback function can be used to eliminate up to three frequencies of unwanted noise at once. In addition, the pedal's Clean Boost footswitch can be set to instantly add up to 12dB of volume to your performance. The A3 also features a balanced XLR output with a Ground switch that allows the pedal to be used as a direct box, giving acoustic players a clean, balanced direct output to send to a PA system.
For added versatility and convenience, the A3 houses an auto-chromatic tuner with smooth, real-time response and a tap tempo function that makes matching the tempo of a song quick and simple. Four standard AA batteries (included) provide players with up to eight hours of continuous use. The A3 also features USB bus and AC power options.Features
:- Pre-amp/effects pedal for acoustic guitar
- Easy-to-use interface includes LCD, footswitches, analog-style cursor keys/parameter knobs and LED indicators
- Remodeling presets for 16 body types and 28 popular acoustic guitar models
- 40 effects can be used in any combination
- Use two effects and one acoustic guitar model simultaneously
- Acoustic guitar pre-amp with Mic and Pickup mixing options, 3-band EQ, Balance control and super-low noise design
- Anti-feedback footswitch filters up to three frequency ranges at once
- Clean Boost footswitch for up to 12dB of additional amplification
- Create and store up to 20 original patches
- Integrated auto-chromatic tuner
- Tap tempo function
- Direct box capability with balanced XLR output
- Ground switch eliminates ground loop hum
- Dedicated pickup input with pickup compensation switch (Flat, Magnetic, Piezo)
- XLR-1/4-inch combination Mic/Line input with phantom power
- 1/4-inch stereo/headphone output
- Up to eight hours of operation using four AA batteries (included)
- AC (adapter sold separately) and USB bus powered