Schecter Guitar Research
announce the return of the C-1 Classic
to be showcased in their largely expanded upstairs Room 210-D at the Winter NAMM Conference in 2014.
This fan favorite is equipped with Seymour Duncan JB
bridge pickup and Jazz pick-up in the neck position to give this elegant guitar the perfect blend of smooth tones, with a rock edge.
The beauty of the Multi-ply Maple/Walnut Thru-Body neck construction with the Quilted Maple top in Antique Amber (ANTQ) finish and the "Vine of Life" inlays on a rosewood fingerboard makes this guitar deserving of its name, Classic.
About the C-1 Classic:
- Pick-ups: Seymour Duncan JB SH-4B/Jazz SH-2N
- Body: Mahogany/Quilted Maple Top
- Colors: Antique Amber (ANTQ)
- Construction: Thru-Body W/Ultra Access
- Neck: Multi-Ply Maple/Walnut
- Neck Shape: Thin "C" 20MM/22MM
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut: Graph Tech Black Tusq XL
- Scale: 25.5"
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Inlays: Abalone "Vine of Life" w/"Classic" at 12th Fret
- Binding: Natural (body), Crème (Neck/Headstock)
- Electronics: Volume/Tone/5-Way Megaswitch
- Bridge: TonePros TOM w/String Thru Body
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: 2 Metal Dome w/Set Screw
- Hardware: Satin Gold
- Left-Hand Availability: Yes
- Case: SGR-1C
For more info, log on to www.schecterguitars.com.