Electro Acousic Review

manufacturer: Cheetah date: 12/08/2011 category: Acoustic Guitars
Cheetah: Electro Acousic
This guitar is quite a new model, it has 19 frets but thats all I really want from my acoustic, its great!
 4.9
 8.8
review (1) 7 comments vote for this gear:
Electro Acousic Reviewed by: zak of guitars, on december 08, 2011

Purchased from: cheetah music

Features: This guitar is quite a new model, its made in japan I belive( not to sure ) it has 19 frets but thats all I really want from my acoustic, its great! It has a rosewood fretboard with pearl inlays. The body has a natural font and red laqured rest. It is a cutaway slimline which makes it great to play. It has all the necisary controls for an electro acoustic, but all you need to include is a 9v battery which is supplied with it. It also comes complete with gig bag and strap. It doesn't come with a cable unfortunatly. // 9

Sound: This guitar suits most styles. Mine, chords and soft sound, is greatly occupied from this guitar. I'm just using a basic 25w amp and it produces a great sound even from this! It can make a beatifully deep sound on full bass or a light and wispy sound on low bass. It makes a great variety as my friend has discovered when he decided to try shreating but caught a string and snaped it :( // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar is perfect really, it is all properly aligned and everything was set up perfect, only thing was a bit f the inside of the sound hole was damaged in transit. Everything was of high quality standard although the work on the machine heads could have been done with a bit more care and attention, but what do you expect for 50? They haven't caused me any trouble anyway! // 7

Reliability & Durability: This guitar is extreamly reliable, its battery has lasted over a year, i would use it on a gig without worry. Its finish is perfect no flaws wxcept from a knock on the table which gave it a dint! The only strap button is great, it doesn't wobble at all and is very solid, just tie the other end of the strap around the head. // 10

Overall Impression: Over all this guitar is great, I've been playing about 3 years now and this guitar is the best for mone I could recomend. Even my friend whos be playinf for 7 years said he would love it. I would even say it could match up to your yamahas and all. I bearly use the amp because it produces such a loud clear sound on its own! Highly recomended. If interested seach Cheetah electro acoutic guitar, it should be around 50 to 100 pounds. // 10

Comments