Concord Review

9.2
 9.1
review (1) 4 comments vote for this gear:
Concord Reviewed by: SUPER HENDRIX, on august 14, 2007

Features: This guitar's high point was between 1990 and 1995. My dad got it for me in 1990. It was made in Korea. It contains 20 frets and its neck is 18" long. It has a laminated spruce top, nato sides and back, a nice mahogony neck, and black fingerboard (some come with rosewood fingerboard). It is a dreadnought style body but what's sets this this guitar apart from others is its unique strat peghead, one that's not on too many acoustics. The only real bad part about this guitar is it only has one strap pin. It has typical tuners like those on a Stratocaster or Tele. // 9

Sound: This guitar is great for plying classical, folk, or rock. I like This guitar because you can play it loudly or softly. It gives a typical acoustic sound but has great control over the volume. This gutar isn't really made to go up on the, for example, 16th fret. But it gives you a great deep sound and studio type quality. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: This guitar was truly thought over very well. everything from the bridge pins to the tuning pegs. But there's always one problem. I have a very small crack on the back of the peghead. It probably happened when the tuning pegs were installed, but everything else is great. // 9

Reliability & Durability: Trust me this guitar could withstand an atomic bomb. It's easily one of the most durable, heavy duty guitars out there. This thing will be your partner in music for a long, long time. Again it only has one strap pin but I just connect my strap to the peghead. As long as you have the right strap, it wont fall out fall out of your hands (besides, it wouldn't matter because this guitar is practically damage proof). // 10

Overall Impression: I have been playing this guitar for only 5 years but I'll be playing it forever I think. This guitar is great for classic rock bands like The Doors, The Who, or The Beatles. You don't really need to get a case for this guitar, but it would definetly be wise. I would buy this guitar for my children, my grandchildren, or even my great grand children. It's just one of the best guitars to own. // 9

More Fender reviews rating category latest review
+ Modern Player Jaguar Bass 9 Bass Guitars 09/15/2014