DG-4TS Review

6.4
 3.7
review (1) 3 comments vote for this gear:
DG-4TS Reviewed by: unregistered, on november 06, 2003

Features: My friend purchased it a couple of years ago, never used it so I bought it off her about a year and a half ago. Not much to say...It was made in Indonesia, 21 frets, comfortable neck. Really nice finish, a lovely dark sunburst. // 8

Sound: Its got quite a nice rich, warm sound, not as tinny as my friend's Yamaha. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: One thing that has really held me back on this guitar is that the strings are too far away from the fretboard. Its so damn annoying cos I have to work so hard to play one damn barre chord. Another thing is that the E string has fret buzz which hacks me off. // 4

Reliability & Durability: Despite a few knocks it still sounds pretty good and has a nice solid body. // 8

Overall Impression: As much as I like the warm sound and everything, this is not a good beginners guitar because the strings are so high. Maybe it wouldn't matter to a more experienced player, but I find it affects my playing and I'd definately choose a different one if I had the chance. // 4

More Fender reviews rating category latest review
+ Jaguar HH Special 8.2 Electric Guitars 11/12/2014