Gemini IV Review

8.1
 7.1
review (1) 16 comments vote for this gear:
Gemini IV Reviewed by: PuNkRocKeR558, on july 17, 2009

Features: I got this Gemini IV from my mom when I got guitar lessons at age 12. It is Acoustic. It was made in Korea. I believe it is a thin neck. And it has a laminated top. It has a dreadnought body style. 20 frets, looks great. Mainly Off-white with black. Black Neck. The It came with a Gig-bag, its not that well protective, but it will do fine for traveling smoothly or short distances.. It has 3 pockets on the front. // 9

Sound: When ever I play this, I'm usually playing an Acoustic Punk song, or an Irish punk song [Flogging Molly], or just a simple Old 70's Rock Acoustic tune[For instance my favorite would be "Wish You Were Hear" by Pink Floyd]. It has a very amazing sound to it. All though, the 4th string has a strange buzz to it(but that may be that I have the wrong type of string on it). // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: This guitar is set up well. There are no flaws with this guitar what-so-ever that I can tell of. It is well-built. The bridge is well placed. And properly bookmatched. But the nut is a little to high. The Headstock is shaped great, and the tuners turn easly. It stays in tune for a very long time too. // 8

Reliability & Durability: This guitar has incredible Durability. Its been hit by a ceiling fan going somewhat fast, and didn't even scratch! Its been dropped a few times(Only a couple) and after everything, it only has one tiny Dent in it that is almost unnoticable, and it was given to me like that. This baby will last forever. The stray buttons have never given out on me. This is the only guitar that I've played were the strap hasnt fallen off. // 10

Overall Impression: It's great for every type of music, everyone that has played it got a great sound out of it. I've only been playing for about 8 months now and this guitar is what I learned on. I have improved very fast. It was great for learning on, and is still great now that I can actually play really well. I love everything about this guitar, exspecially the sound. If it was stolen I would definetly but this again, but if I had the money, I might buy a Martin. But this is lowered price with a great sound. I highly recommend you purchase this guitar nect time you are searching for an Acoustic guitar. // 9

More Fender reviews rating category latest review
+ Hot Rod DeVille 410 8.6 Guitar Amplifiers 03/31/2014