EWC30PDE Review

8.3
review (1) pictures (1) 10 comments vote for this gear:
EWC30PDE Reviewed by: joeyjordison100, on july 27, 2009

Purchased from: Craigs Music

Features: This guitar has got many features that makes this guitar reall great it has grover tuners if I remember correctly. It is an electro Acoustic. It has phase tonal nobs which consits of volume bass treble and middle and also a notch. Frequency it also has got a built in tuner which make this a great portable/gigable guitar and is extremley handy. The tuners are non locking but are pretty tight and arnt going to move easy without force which is great as I hate my guitars detuned. It was made in china it has 20 frets with a really nice emblem around the 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14th frets but small black dots on the upper side of neck. The finish is really nice it hasn't really scratched although not entirley sure what it is but most likley varnished. The neck s resnobly thing which for me makes playing easier as I can move around alot when needed. // 10

Sound: I recomend custom lights strings as it is really easy to play not like some guitars where you really need to press down which makes fret buzz really active. It really suites a fingerpicking bluegrass style in my opinion but it is good for stuff like newton faulkner when he taps. The sound is really full and rich when plugged in even sounds good whith some heavy gain and distortion. Recentley though I have been reciving horrible fret buzz on each of the 2 frets on the eadgbe strings which is really annoying but overall really fantastic sound. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: I Thing this guitar has a really amazing set up has been my fav Acoustic I have tried a few in my time but this guitar is great I really strongly recommend it. The action on this guitar is soooo great its the easiyest thing to play. This guitar has no flaws what so ever. // 10

Reliability & Durability: The reliability of this beast is ace it hasn't broke on me yet and I highly dout it will!. The hard wear is good but the tonal nobs might only might get damaged as there a weird shape so it's kinda hard to turn but I dought they will get damaged. This guitar will withstand lots of gigs I garentee I haven't experianced a gig with this guitar yet as I have had no need to but if I did I wdnt take a backup and the finish isnt coming of anytime soon. // 9

Overall Impression: My overall impression on this guitar is amazing the best quality guitar I have had yet in all my 5 years of playing and if it where to get stolen I whould defanitly kill the person Who knicked it and get a new one I play alot of metal but when I'm in no mood for it i can wind down n play some other things on this beast of a guitar!. // 10

More Ibanez reviews rating category latest review
+ AEL207E 7.8 Acoustic Guitars 04/14/2014