PF5L Review

8.9
 7.7
review (1) 3 comments vote for this gear:
PF5L Reviewed by: unregistered, on june 16, 2005

Features: Professional features and quality at an affordable price are the cornerstone of the Performance series acoustic guitars. The people at Ibanez understand that you don't want to pay a fortune for your acoustic while at the same time not sacrificing sound. This is the premise that the Performance series works on. The Ibanez PF5-LNT comes to you thoroughly inspected and set up according to the highest of standards. Guaranteed satisfaction is a definite byproduct of this piece. Performance series lefthanded dreadnought acoustic guitar featuring a spruce top, die-cast tuners, and a natural gloss finish. // 10

Sound: The sounds of this guitar is amazing, I absolutly love it. It has a rich full sound of an high-end acoustic and can make a beautiful high-pitch sounds. The sounds that it can make have tonnes of variety from a screeching high to a low grumble. I have no dislikes about this guitar it's the perfect size for me and has the nicest sound I have ver heard from an acoustic. I play classic rock and blues and this guitar suits me perfectly. No complaints, five stars. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar was set-up so well at the factory that I have had this guitar for 2 years and not had to have any repairs or even minor adjustments. The neck is set perfectly with the body, no twists. This guitay has no flaws at all, and I love every minute of playing it. // 10

Overall Impression: I play classic rock (AC/DC, Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, etc.) and blues (Muddy Waters, a little ZZ Top) and this guitar is a perfect match no question. I've been playing for 3 years and have owned the guitar for 2. I'm in between electric guitars right now so all I play is this guitar. If this guitar were stolen I would get it back and buy a new one so I could have 2 (I love it that much). I love everyhting about this guitar and there is nothing to hate about it. My fav. quality about this guitar is the sound, absolutly beautiful. This guitar is all I ever want in a acoustic simple, beatiful and play like a dream (and I got it used to). // 10

More Ibanez reviews rating category latest review
+ EDR170 8.7 Electric Guitars 11/18/2014