100N Review

manufacturer: Lauren date: 05/24/2011 category: Acoustic Guitars
Lauren: 100N
Great guitar for any beginner, makes a good sound for blues, Spanish or any kind of other Folk music you feel like playing.
 8.7
 8.4
review (1) pictures (2) user comments vote for this gear:
100N Reviewed by: Chomney, on may 24, 2011

Features: It was made in China and I'm not sure about the year but it's a pretty new guitar though. The guitar has 12 frets, great looking red/orange shade body and dark brown neck. It was given to me by a friend so I'm not sure of the price or any accessories that it may have had. I beieve the neck is maple and the body is redwood but I really am not sure. There are images on google of you want to look at the guitar. // 8

Sound: My style is mostly soft sounding songs, I like playing blues or soft spanish songs and this guitar sounds great for that. Not a particulary loud guitar but it's loud enough to fill a room with a great sound. I've learnt to play "hey there Delilah" on this guitar and it sounds just like the album version. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: None of the frets or stings have anything wrong with them after the time I've used it and it still works great, Body and neck of the guitar still have a great shiny finish to them like it was new. Everything on the guitar is still firmly in place and nothing is loose on it, good quality overall nothing falling off or coming loose and the strings and rest of the guitar are all still in good condition. // 9

Reliability & Durability: Used this guitar for about 4 months now with no faults at all, slight buzzing if you don't hold the strings down hard enough but this happens with all of guitars anyway. I would use this as my guitar if I were talented enough to get a gig in the first place. The guitar still looks like new apart from a few dings because of poor handling by me, hitting it against walls and such. // 9

Overall Impression: Great guitar for any beginner like me, makes a good sound for blues, spanish or any kind of other Folk music you feel like playing, I don't hate anything about this guitar because I think it's great. I hadn't looked at buying any guitars as this was given to me by one of my friends who thought I had the right fingers for guitar playing, turns out he was right and now I've been playing this guitar for about two hours everyday for 3-4 months with no faults. It's a great guitar. // 8

Comments