HW41-201 Review

9.4
review (1) pictures (3) 2 comments vote for this gear:
HW41-201 Reviewed by: lithium17z, on september 21, 2012

Purchased from: Online

Features: This guitar is made in 2012 in China, it has 22 jumbo frets. Pluto jumbo acoustic guitar has the following features: - 3-piece rosewood back - Rosewood sides - Dreadnought body - Solid Sitka spruce top - Black and white rosette - 22-fret Rosewood fingerboard - White binding on fretboard and body // 9

Sound: This guitar is light and easy to carry & it suits my acoustic rhythm playing as well as that lead. I'm not using any amp or speaker for this guitar. No matter how loud I play it doesn't create any extra unwanted noise. It is a Acoustic guitar so you can do pretty much everything you can do with any other good quality professional guitar. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: The Pluto HW41-201 jumbo acoustic guitar is simply amazing. Pluto is the newest brand of imported acoustic guitars, and is brought by MDC (Music Distribution Company). Pluto guitars combine a visually striking 3-piece back design with many classic dreadnought features. Tonally, the rosewood back produces a strong bass, making it ideal for rhythm playing. The top is constructed of solid Sitka spruce and braced with scalloped 1/4" high-performance braces to deliver big, open tones. // 8

Reliability & Durability: This guitar can withstand live playing with some few adjustment like getting a acoustic pic-up or mic for live performance. The hardware seems very strong and light it'll definitely last long. Strap buttons are solid, and I can surely depend on it & use it on a gig without any backup but I would like to keep spare string for backup for sure. The finish is glossy and looks very nice. I've been playing for last 6 months but it still looks new. // 9

Overall Impression: I use this guitar for rock and country also for pop rhythm purpose. This is a good professional quality guitar. I wrote lots of song with this guitar. I've been playing for 4 years and I own Jackson Dinky JS22R electric guitar, Zoom G3 processor, Casio WK3800 keyboard. I did all the researching before I bought this guitar. If this guitar get stolen or lost I'll buy this again because it is such a good looking classy guitar. I like it because it is handy and very good sounding instrument. All I hate about is that I want 24 fret and a cut way. I would like to have this guitar as electro-acoustic. // 8

More Pluto reviews rating category latest review
+ ST-1 7.9 Electric Guitars 06/07/2012