TC13 Review

manufacturer: Valencia date: 05/23/2005 category: Acoustic Guitars
Valencia: TC13
This instrument represents the best beginner guitar. With quality sound and ease of play, the body is bound and the neck is reinforced with a steel rod. Also has durable nickel machine heads. Nice nylon string guitar, perfect for younger players just starting out.
 9.3
 9.6
review (1) 2 comments vote for this gear:
TC13 Reviewed by: unregistered, on may 23, 2005

Features: I got my Valencia classical guitar as a Christmas present last year. I think it was made in the US but I'm not sure. It is the natural colour and is laminated and I think the neck wood is made from basswood with a tranparent finish. As it's only a classical guitar it doesn't have much, but I still love it. // 10

Sound: I just started playing, so I'm not really sure what I play - probably Folk. Anyway, the guitar sounds great and its easy to play as the strings are nylon. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: As I said before, it is easy to play, and has a pretty good finish. // 8

Reliability & Durability: I might play it live, but since I never never have I don't know. It doesn't show many scratches, which is fantastic. Just don't screw up and drop it on tiles! I'll regret that forever! However there is only a little scratch and the sound quality is not effected one bit. // 10

Overall Impression: Overall I think this is great for beginners, whether you want to later learnt electric guitar or just stick with acoustic. The strings last so long! I haven't changed them in about four months, which is a hell of a long time. I love it! // 10

More Valencia reviews rating category latest review
+ CG180C 6.9 Acoustic Guitars 12/21/2005