Cumberland J28SCEDL Review

8.8
 9.3
review (1) pictures (3) user comments vote for this gear:
Cumberland J28SCEDL Reviewed by: ConspiracyLover, on july 19, 2011

Features: The Washburn Cumberland is a wonderful guitar. It comes with: - 21 perfectly spaced frets - Solid Top entirely made from spruce - Maple Neck - Abalone Rosette There are many other wonderful features made on this great guitar but all that I care to post currently. // 8

Sound: Since this guitar is an acoustic/electric you can achieve many different sounds on it. You can get a sweet sounding natural Acoustic tone that a well guitar gives. One of the other lovely sounds that it gives is it's perfect rock sound when plugged into the amp. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar in my opinion was perfectly made. The wood is really nicely polished and when in light it gives a cool wave look as if the wood under the polished was bunched up and spread out with wrinkles. The pick ups were very nicely made as well. Most of the guitar shows the look of perfection. It looks very beautiful and even the frets sparkle. // 8

Reliability & Durability: My dad has had this guitar for a pretty long time. At least 6 years. It has withstood and still gives a great sound. In my home it really isn't wildly used since I have three other guitars that I play on. I don't really use it that often and it has only made it out of the house once in my use. // 8

Overall Impression: I love punk music but on Acoustic guitars I like to play soft soulful songs that are occasionally challenging. This is perfect because I have both and it caters to my every need. I've been playing for about 3 years and though you might think I'm an amateur I believe this is a great guitar. It is a best seller on the internet and the others that have bought this guitar would probably agree with me that it was great. // 10

More Washburn reviews rating category latest review
+ WM24 Renegade 8.6 Electric Guitars 12/10/2014