C70 Review

manufacturer: Yamaha date: 12/23/2011 category: Acoustic Guitars
Yamaha: C70
This classical guitar is just amazing! This guitar can suit all styles. Its strumming sound is crystal clear.
 9.3
 8.6
review (1) pictures (1) 6 comments vote for this gear:
C70 Reviewed by: Royalist, on december 23, 2011

Features: First of all, I must say that this classical guitar is just amazing! It was my first guitar and who does not love his first guitar? It is very light and very comfortable. Its neck is extremely comfortable and enables fast-action. It has 19 frets but the only problem is that you can only reach up to 14th easily if your other fingers are on other frets. Its finish is perfect: no unwanted scratches and no bad paint work. It does not have any included accessories unless you buy a package! Its fingerboard is made of rosewood. Its of high quality. I've seen guitar whose fingerboard are horribly scratched by strings but this one is resistant. // 10

Sound: I can't describe its sound! It's just so refined so clear. It does not cause the sound hole to buzz which is common in cheap guitars. To be honest, I even play highly distorted riffs on it, as I listen to metal. That's why I have moved to electric. This guitar can suit all styles. Its strumming sound is crystal clear (I mean each string can be clearly heard). It can also be used to play live! // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: As mentioned earlier its finish is flawless. The strings were perfectly attached to the bridge and head. But I don't find any button to attach a strap to it! But I don't mind that because I don't stand while playing! // 10

Reliability & Durability: Like I said, this guitar can be used to play live. And the guitar will last at least a lifetime! Seriously! Nothing more to say about it. // 10

Overall Impression: If someone steals this from me, I would get his a-s beaten up like hell! If you know how to take proper care of a guitar, this will be with you forever. Mine hasn't even got a little scratch yet! I highly recommend buying this guitar. You must be thinking is it a beginner, intermediate or pro guitar! Hard to say but even a pro can use it; as me! This was my first guitar 8 years ago, now I own many other guitars including Gibsons, Ibanez and Jacksons. But I still play this one. // 10

More Yamaha reviews rating category latest review
+ THR10X 9.3 Guitar Amplifiers 09/08/2014