F325 Review

manufacturer: Yamaha date: 09/06/2013 category: Acoustic Guitars
Yamaha: F325
I would get this guitar for anyone who is starting out playing guitar. It has a very pretty sound and is easy to tune.
 7.5
review (1) pictures (2) 3 comments vote for this gear:
F325 Reviewed by: lovesmusic98, on september 06, 2013

Purchased from: alto music store

Features: This is my first guitar and it is the best. Very easy to tune. Made in Indonesia. The strings are held in with pins. Very easy to change a broken string. 20 frets. Comes with strings, tuner, and how to get started DVD. I'm not sure about the year but it is new. I don't know anything about the wood. It is tan and red. Has a glossy finish. I just recently cleaned it from sitting around without its case. Got kind of grimy. It also comes with a fabric carrying case and picks. // 10

Sound: I am a beginner at playing guitar. I'm good at chords... Not barre chords and I taught myself. I never had a lesson in my life but I am used to playing musical instruments. I would get this for anyone who is starting out playing guitar. It has a very pretty sound and is easy to tune. I barley have to tune it. It sounds okay with a pick. I mean it could b me. I personally hate using a pick. I prefer a more natural sound. I try sometimes with a pick but I always put it down eventually. It's an acoustic. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: This guitar came perfectly for me. I got it on my birthday. Nothing missing. Was here on time. The guitar looked beautiful. I do not know what else to say. After a while of using it and banging it around there are a few indents but it is not even see able. I am glad I had got this guitar. It is a nice thing to play on the side for fun and it still looks beautiful and shiny. I am going to keep playing and I do not want to stop. Eventually I will get a more high quality guitar. But when the time comes. // 8

Reliability & Durability: I'm not sure if you would want to use a guitar like this for live playing. First it can not be plugged in. And its not a high quality amazingly sounding guitar. I man I can not really tell. But seeing that it was pretty cheap I would not expect someone to use it live. The strap is fine. I wish it could be a little longer. But otherwise it is nice and think and it can adjust. I am not so sure about the finish wearing off. I am not very familiar with guitars and difficulties that may happen. The hardware is pretty good. // 6

Overall Impression: I do not really have a style of music that I like to play. Just anything that is at my playing level. I have been playing for about 2 or 3 years. I am hoping that I would improve so I can get myself a more professional guitar. I may get something else if it were to be stolen or lost. Maybe something more professional or something. It is a pretty good guitar. I deal with it and once I improve I will be happy that I can get a new one. At the moment it is great and dependable and a great deal for a guitar. // 8

More Yamaha reviews rating category latest review
+ DDS-20M Digital Delay Sampler 7.4 Guitar Effects 08/21/2014