MB 115 Review

manufacturer: Gallien-Krueger date: 07/25/2011 category: Bass Amplifiers
Gallien-Krueger: MB 115
This amp is 200 watts which is more than enough power for the gigs I play. This amp has a horn included which makes the tone unbelievable.
 8.8
 8.5
review (1) pictures (1) 3 comments vote for this gear:
MB 115 Reviewed by: FenderJazzBass, on july 25, 2011

Purchased from: RMC Audio Direct

Sound: I play in a prog metal band, and this amp just fits the tone I need perfect. I wouldn't choose any other brand, and I've played on many others, Peavy, acoustic, Mark bass. There's no problem with sound at loud volumes. No fuzzyness or airyness to it, just perfect tone. // 9

Reliability & Durability: The durability of this is amaizing. As previously said I play metal, so on stage I jump on the amp and just go nuts and it holds up fine. Only problem with reliability is after a couple of months the speaker shorted, but I took it back to RMC and they replaced it with no charge. // 7

Overall Impression: This amp is perfect for everything I need. Definatly one of the best investments in my music career. Wouldn't choose any other amp for what I need. Besides the speaker problem, which was easily fixed, I've had no reason to ever change my choice or have I ever wanted to go anywhere else for my bass' amp. GK knows what they're doing. // 9

More Gallien-Krueger reviews rating category latest review
+ MB Fusion 8.8 Bass Amplifiers 09/06/2011