SW35 Review

manufacturer: Ibanez date: 03/25/2006 category: Bass Amplifiers
Ibanez: SW35
Whether you?re playing modern funk or traditional thump, Ibanez bass amps feature the right power, tone control, and speakers for the job, whether you?re onstage or backstage.
 8.5
review (1) 2 comments vote for this gear:
SW35 Reviewed by: metalfla5h, on march 25, 2006

Sound: Right now I'm using it with an Epiphone Accu. Jr. Bass, but hope to upgrade hopefully soon to a Fender Jazz or P-Bass. It can get loud if you want it too, especially with the gain control and the 10 db boost. I've had it so loud and the bass cranked, that it shook my whole house. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I would most definitely depend on this amp. I've had it for a week or two now, and have loved it. In the two weeks I've had it, nothing has happened to it, and hope that it never will. Before this, I had a Fender Rumble 25, and it was sold to me broken, and I took it back, and am glad I did, because even though that was a Fender, I think this one was even better than it. // 10

Overall Impression: Like I said beforehand, I play rock, and some blues, and it suits them too a T. I've been playing guitar for about 2-3 years, and bass for about a year, and this by far has been the best guitar or bass amp I have come across. If it got stolen, I would definitely buy it again, or maybe an Ampeg or something. The kickback design and the gain were what sold it for me. Plus you can't beat the price for a 35 watt. // 10

More Ibanez reviews rating category latest review
+ DT520 Destroyer 8.3 Electric Guitars 09/29/2014