M6 Carbine Review

manufacturer: Mesa Boogie date: 12/05/2012 category: Bass Amplifiers
Mesa Boogie: M6 Carbine
review (1) pictures (3) user comments vote for this gear:
M6 Carbine Reviewed by: sofakingsara, on december 05, 2012

Sound: Dual Bartolini Active Pickups on my main bass guitar. Ibanez Sound Gear Bass (SRT700) Great for any style music... As with most Mesa stuff you can emulate pretty much anything and then some. This will shake your recording spot to it's foundations! (and sound great doing it!) Mesa Boogie definitely had their pants on the right way when they cooked this yummy little monster up. Sounds simply amazing though Direct Input and is truly a pleasure to navigate wile thumping on the bass during a live show that I have had the pleasure of performing in thus far in my music career. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I have Never had any issues in the 4 years of proud working ownership, and trust me I have been abusing the crap out of this Bass amplifier on a very consistent basis! *knock on wood* it only Takes up 2 spaces in my SBK rack mount hard shell case. (also, made proudly here in the united states of America.) easy to deal with on the fly. It is very confidence inspiring when it comes to its ruggedness for set up and tare down and travel. No worries thus far and I do not for see any to come! Viva la Mesa! // 10

Overall Impression: This is hands down and bar none by far my favorite bass amplifier I have ever owned and used on such a regular working basis. Never fails or disappoints. If it got lost of stolen, I would buy another one to replace it without a second thought! It has become part of my sound and my soul. I smile and get all *warm fuzzy* to this day every time I walk into practice and lay my eyes on her. She has been good to me and I couldn't say one bad or even half bad thing about this product! It truly is a love affair! Way to go Mesa! Keep up the great work!

// 10