Tremor 5 Review

manufacturer: Fernandes date: 09/26/2003 category: Bass Guitars
Fernandes: Tremor 5
5 strings, 2 J-style pickups, 24 large frets, maple neck, solid alder body. Controls include volume, tone, and pan.
 8.5
 5.4
review (1) user comments vote for this gear:
Tremor 5 Reviewed by: Bassman13, on september 26, 2003

Purchased from: ebay

Features: 5 string, 24 jumbo frets, 2 tone, 1 volume, dual humbuking pickups, alder body, maple neck, rosewood finger board, metallic black finish, with custom Fernandes case. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: Set up well, I love the pickups, I only know of one flaw, and that's just that I think when they bolted on the neck, it made a slight crak in the finish, but it's nothing huge. // 8

Reliability & Durability: This guitar is the only guitar I use, it goes through alot and thats the way it should be, it's a tool for me to let loose, It shouldn't be kept hidden and protected... it's going to get bumped and scratched. But so far it's holding out well, the finish is nice and thick, so it takes alot to scratch it up. Nice and solid. // 8

Overall Impression: It matches any type of music I'd wanna play, except probably slap bass, but I don't really wanna play that. I guess I recomend this guitar, cuz for the price it was a nice deal, and I've played some shitty bass's, I'm lucky to have this one. I'd like to add one more thing, make sure you know how to make music with a 5 string bass and 6 string guitar, cuz often you'll be left not even using the 5th string unless you can get past that. // 8

More Fernandes reviews rating category latest review
+ Ravelle Deluxe 8.6 Electric Guitars 03/05/2014