AEB10EBK Review

manufacturer: Ibanez date: 02/01/2012 category: Bass Guitars
Ibanez: AEB10EBK
This bass is a great bass for almost anything. My favorite feature of this bass guitar is the clean sound it creates when I am playing quietly in my apartment and I haven't found anything I would have changed.
 8.9
 9.4
 8.3
review (1) pictures (1) 2 comments vote for this gear:
AEB10EBK Reviewed by: unregistered, on february 01, 2012

Purchased from: Guitar Center Maple Grove, MN

Features: SPECS: - BodyShape: AEB Body - Neck: Mahogany Neck - BackSides: Mahogany Back and Sides - Top: Spruce Top - Rosette: Abalone Rosette - Tuners: Chrome Die-Cast Tuners - Pickup: Fishman Sonicore Pickup - Electronics: Ibanez SST Shape Shifter Preamp with Onboard Tuner - Outputs: Balanced XLR and 1/4" Outputs - Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard - Saddle: Ivorex II Nut and Saddle - Strings: Ibanez Coated Bass Strings - Finishes: Black High Gloss Finish // 10

Sound: This bass is a great bass for almost anything. I personally play a large variety of music and I have no problem playing with it in shows instead of my electric. It has a great clean sound to it while plugged into my SoundTech PA. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: The factory set-up is great. Ive done nothing to this bass yet besides change the factory strings. Besides that my action was set up very nicely // 9

Reliability & Durability: I have only owned the bass for a month and done a few house shows with it. So far all I can say is that I love this bass. There has been no problems at all with it and I feel very comfortable going to many shows with it // 9

Overall Impression: I have found myself playing a lot of reggae or country recently and you couldn't ask for anything better for a standard bass player. I have been playing guitar for 4 years on and off all self taught, I personally have been playing bass for 2 months because my buddy needed one for a gig and I've stuck with it. I would gladly get another one if something happened to my bass (guitar center coverage plan is well worth the money!) My favorite feature of this bass guitar is the clean sound it creates when I am playing quietly in my apartment and I haven't found anything I would have changed. // 10

More Ibanez reviews rating category latest review
+ DT520 Destroyer 8.3 Electric Guitars 09/29/2014