C20 Concert Bass Review

manufacturer: Jackson date: 03/18/2006 category: Bass Guitars
Jackson: C20 Concert Bass
This bass has 24 jumbo frets. Bolt-on rock maple neck and rosewood fingerboard.
review (1) pictures (1) 13 comments vote for this gear:
C20 Concert Bass Reviewed by: unregistered, on march 18, 2006

Features: I love this bass because the body is small and the neck is long. This one has 24 jumbo frets. Bolt-on rock maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. This bass has an Indian cedro body and mine came with a satin black finish. With is two passive pick-up (bridge pickup Jackson JB100J, middle pickup Jackson JN100P) you have three control knobs (chrome). Tone, main volume, pickup volume. Die-Cast Mini tuners, RBB10 adjustable 4-saddle. // 9

Sound: I play rock song but a lot of punk rock music and this bass suit extremely well. I'm using a sweet kick-ass Fender Rumble 100 and this bass isn't noisy at all. You can make a lot of sound with these two pickup and the tone control. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: At Musiplexe, they always make a check-up before selling any product. The nut is clean but my controls sometime make a little noise sound when I turn them, but I can repair them for 5$. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I can defenitivly use this bass for a gig (what I'll do in the next few month). This bass rock and it is extremely solid as the strap button are. I can depend on it and gig only with this bass. If you are careless like me with the satin finish, you will end up with some scratches but I don't really care because I have some stickers on it. // 7

Overall Impression: Rock music and the C20 Concert Bass is the perfect match. This bass is design for rock music (Jackson). I'm playing bass for a year now. Is there something you wish you had asked before buying this product? Yes, does this bass exist with active pickup? I can't really tell if I'll buy the same bass if it were stolen or lost. I will probably try a musicman before. What I love is the super rocky design and I don't hate anything of this bass. I've tried a Fender Standard PBass and this one. // 9

More Jackson reviews rating category latest review
+ PS-7 7.3 Electric Guitars 10/23/2015