P Bass Review

manufacturer: Johnson date: 06/06/2005 category: Bass Guitars
Johnson: P Bass
Designed after the classic '60s electric bass, the Johnson P Bass gives you a big and beefy sound.
 6.9
 5.7
review (1) 1 comment vote for this gear:
P Bass Reviewed by: unregistered, on june 06, 2005

Purchased from: eBay

Features: - P Bass body - P Bass pickups (spit-coil) - Rosewood neck - 20 fret scale - 1 volume, 1 tone controls - Chrome tuners - Johnson 15W amp - Johnson gig bag - 10' cable - Tuner. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: This bass is set up pretty average. The pickups are decent but not the best. The bridge is like any other 100-200 dollars bass would have all of it can be compared to any of those basses. // 6

Reliability & Durability: This guitar withstans live playing I play at my church and it works awsome. I even done a few gigs and it puts out. Stap buttons are solid do not have to worry about them falling off. I depend on it hands down. I wouldn't use a backup if you didn't have one. Or you could use it as a nice strong backup. // 10

Overall Impression: I would use this bass for almost any skill level you are. It is good for how low of a price it is. I got it in a pack for pretty cheap and they are still on sale at eBay.com. I would have asked only before I bought it, "Why soo cheap?" // 8

More Johnson reviews rating category latest review
+ JD27 Carolina Series II 8.4 Acoustic Guitars 09/03/2013